BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
In a later event Tsuneyo does references something that happens at the start of the game, something that she shouldn't know because she wasn't there, and sensei question how she knows it, so this isn't a slip by the dev.
So maybe they do remember about previous loops.
Can you post exactly what that was? Just out of curiosity.

There have been indicators that Tsuneyo in particular isn't impacted as much as others by the whole reset/time/memory fuckery. I suspect she actually knows what's going on and is playing dumb.
Same as above. Can you tell me what that was? Never played multiple times so i already forgot a lot of things. You can put it in spoilers if you wish.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So I know there is a list of deleted scenes in the game on the computer, but according to the wiki there are a lot more scenes that were replaced by other ones, or just revised lot (one example is "No Romeo" replaced "French Toast"), but not all of them are on that list, I would love to see every single one of those scenes added to it, but maybe they will be soon, at least I hope so.

Last edited:

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Since there are three gods (or maybe four), which girl is related to the Concerned God (the smiley face?)?
Kaori. Also, I doubt Concerned is actually smiley face - I believe they noted that this was a temporary appearance, and that face appeared in different circumstances not related to the Concerned.

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
Kaori. Also, I doubt Concerned is actually smiley face - I believe they noted that this was a temporary appearance, and that face appeared in different circumstances not related to the Concerned.

I see. That makes a lot of sense. I had forgotten since it had been a fair amount of time since I had last seen that scene, but with your input, I was reminded of Kaori's allusion to the entity 'concern' during one of her events; Clouds.

The smiley face 'phenomenon' as I would call it, has some distinct manifestations in the form of the "USERS"... I wonder what's up with that. There's the lowercase smiley face, which seems somewhat benevolent, and the uppercase Hope, whom I believe to be the Wire God or maybe the Callous God, I'm not sure.

For me, one of the most gripping parts of the game is this weird mythology thing going on. Pretty enjoyable. Yumi, too.[I/SPOILER]

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
which girl is related to the Concerned God (the smiley face?)?
There's the lowercase smiley face, which seems somewhat benevolent, and the uppercase Hope, whom I believe to be the Wire God or maybe the Callous God, I'm not sure.

I believe that could be Amy, her father's name is Nozomu which translate literally to HOPE

Also, i think that "smiley face" IS one of the gods since in one of the loop events you have to grind affection points with him and the dialogue tells: "GoD affection raised to X" (or something like that, I don't remember the exact phrase :ROFLMAO:)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The jukebox needs a repeat button, so it won't go to the next soundtrack in the list after one is done playing.

umitim65

Jun 5, 2020
Guys after "Rewrite" i went to soccerfield and "Everyting is connected " event comes up. I stuck in the broken world. Where i go doesnt matter all locations says World is Broken

Nullyfycatyon

Nov 2, 2021
Can anyone please share a save ready to play v0.25.0's update? My PC got reformatted and I forgot to backup this game's save files...

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Guys, is there any REALLY hidden scenes? Like, I found one with the trigger being ayane love >2000 and now I wonder if there are any more like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoshoesTrey

avesq

May 1, 2018
I've downloaded the compressed version mentioned in the OP, and it seems to be a heavily censored version? Is there a patch, or do I have to download the 6gb version?
Also maybe it's worth noting it in the OP that this version is censored, as it took me some time to actually figure it out, that it was not a weird joke by the dev here and there, but actually cut content and censoring for patreon(I suppose?)?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I've downloaded the compressed version mentioned in the OP, and it seems to be a heavily censored version? Is there a patch, or do I have to download the 6gb version?
Also maybe it's worth noting it in the OP that this version is censored, as it took me some time to actually figure it out, that it was not a weird joke by the dev here and there, but actually cut content and censoring for patreon(I suppose?)?
For some reason, the version that gets linked on the first page is missing a couple of critical folders, so you get the SFW version that briefly existed for Patreon's sake before they shut that down, too.

Someone posted a new link to a compressed version last week, if you scroll back you might be able to find it. The poster vouches that it works, but I haven't tested. Or you can download the large version.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I don't know if this question gets answered further into the story but if Molly and Tsuneyo have been in Sensei's class before, why don't they have memories of it? The other girls remember things from before the resets. So do other characters outside his class. Is there a reason for this? Not looking for spoilers just wondering if it gets explained.

Searching for these answers in the thread is leading me to spoilers I'm trying to avoid.
I think it has to do IF Sensei gets reset or not (some threads before described resets as either “rebooting” or “formatting”, and I think it’s a nice touch).

It is higy possible that several previous Sensei iterations had already had intimate relationships with multiple girls (suggested by Maya’s attitude towards THIS Sensei, calling him creep or predator and knowing how he will definitely start getting into everyone’s pants), yet none of those are the case when Chapter 1 starts.

Thus I think (I can always be wrong) whether or not an Sensei iteration starts with 10 or 12 girls, once this iteration fails to survive through a reset or malfunctions triggered by whatever, the memories and relations of all girls with Sensei (except Maya) are reset to when Chapter 1 starts.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
It is higy possible that several previous Sensei iterations had already had intimate relationships with multiple girls (suggested by Maya’s attitude towards THIS Sensei, calling him creep or predator and knowing how he will definitely start getting into everyone’s pants), yet none of those are the case when Chapter 1 starts.
Maya actually confirms this in one scene. Every single version of him winds up sleeping with one or more of the girls.

Thus I think (I can always be wrong) whether or not an Sensei iteration starts with 10 or 12 girls, once this iteration fails to survive through a reset or malfunctions triggered by whatever, the memories and relations of all girls with Sensei (except Maya) are reset to when Chapter 1 starts.
The diary indicates that the class always starts with ten, so I suspect that if a version of Sensei survives long enough, Molly and Tsuneyo will eventually join.

Last edited:
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

avesq

May 1, 2018
For some reason, the version that gets linked on the first page is missing a couple of critical folders, so you get the SFW version that briefly existed for Patreon's sake before they shut that down, too.

Someone posted a new link to a compressed version last week, if you scroll back you might be able to find it. The poster vouches that it works, but I haven't tested. Or you can download the large version.
Oh boy after seeing the uncensored version, I see that it truly was a bad joke on devs part, seems graphomania is not the only mental condition dev suffers. Kind of even amazing, the effort put in to this "censored" version.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Oh boy after seeing the uncensored version, I see that it truly was a bad joke on devs part, seems graphomania is not the only mental condition dev suffers. Kind of even amazing, the effort put in to this "censored" version.
Legend of the Huggy Boy is very much an act of spite and contempt for Patreon.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I absolutely love the "easter egg" names you can have the girls call you, I just wish there were more of them for each girl, and that they changed a little more dialogue after the initial scene.

Also, Haruka is strangely okay with every single name other than her husband's name, I didn't expect that.

Unless Selebus dislikes futa and trans characters in games, I really hope he adds one of them, either a main girl or a side girl, as long as she's going to have lust scenes and is romanceable, and I don't think making it optional whether she's a futa, trans, or female is a good idea, because her story could probably revolve around her being different like that, pursuing her romantically or sexually should be optional though, but that is easily done through a choice after her introduction, probably with a vague reason from Sensei, as I doubt Selebus will actually give a proper warning aside from the tag added to the game.

I hope that once new scenes get added for the girls, none will instantly become missed because we saw a scene that locked that new scene if we see it before we should've, the game is pretty long, so I don't think many people would be okay with being forced to start over because of that.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes