DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I just got to "Summer and Winter", and Sana was crying, I read that that can be avoided by not getting "Still Young" until after the beach event, I hope getting it (and already having sex with her mother) before the beach event doesn't have negative consequences in future updates for her content, as that event was quite a while ago in my playthrough, but maybe it would help her try to be a little bolder in pursuing Sensei instead, as she realizes she has to act before he gets "stolen away" from her if she waits too long (even though he'd pursue her nonetheless).

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I just got to "Summer and Winter", and Sana was crying, I read that that can be avoided by not getting "Still Young" until after the beach event, I hope getting it (and already having sex with her mother) before the beach event doesn't have negative consequences in future updates for her content, as that event was quite a while ago in my playthrough, but maybe it would help her try to be a little bolder in pursuing Sensei instead, as she realizes she has to act before he gets "stolen away" from her if she waits too long (even though he'd pursue her nonetheless).
As far as I know she will cry if you spend the night with Ayane when she asks (the non-sex event, the Sana catches you in Ayane's bed with Ayane and all that). If you ask me, I would let Sana cry with me at the beach with her while not leaving Ayane to cry and suffer alone.
As far as I can see there is no "visible" negative consequences as of yet, just some alterations in the conversations if you sleep with her mom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But if you decide to not sleep with her mom you will just miss out on quite a lot of H-scenes.

Reactions: crustlord12

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
As far as I know she will cry if you spend the night with Ayane when she asks (the non-sex event, the Sana catches you in Ayane's bed with Ayane and all that). If you ask me, I would let Sana cry with me at the beach with her while not leaving Ayane to cry and suffer alone.
Yeah, Ayane definitely needed to have Sensei with her there.

As far as I can see there is no "visible" negative consequences as of yet, just some alterations in the conversations if you sleep with her mom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But if you decide to not sleep with her mom you will just miss out on quite a lot of H-scenes.
That confrontation must be after the beach event then.

Reactions: crustlord12

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Why? F95 normally gives 2-3 days before doing so, we don't really see members posting links in the comments either, I'm too poor to pay money so come join me in being poor and waiting
Before the Patreon went down, the game would leak here within hours of going live. I think some people got spoiled by that.

Reactions: SymbolicSalad
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes