Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Before the Patreon went down, the game would leak here within hours of going live. I think some people got spoiled by that.
I wouldn't say i'm spoiled, just got used to it, plus it's not like it matters if the leak comes from Subscribestar or Patreon, they're both dependant on a person leaking the links to the mods so the only reason it's taking longer is whoever was leaking it within hours probably didn't want to bother with making a Subscribestar account and now someone else it leaking it, only 2 or 3 days slower than the last person.

Stablecrowd

Sep 2, 2022
the only reason it's taking longer is whoever was leaking it within hours probably didn't want to bother with making a Subscribestar account and now someone else it leaking it, only 2 or 3 days slower than the last person.
Might also be as simple as patreon accepting paypal, while subscribestar is credit card only, if subscribestar took paypal payments, I could leak within minutes.

Lukato99

Jul 1, 2020
Can someone help me with the 'word of the day' animal heads? I've seen the heads but don't know the actual answer to it? Been stuck for a very long time im losing my mind

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
So... It's safe to assume that Makoto can be the next "free girl" (those who don't reset)?

Edit: If i thought there was a high chance of Makoto "going to the roof" next time, after this update the chances doubled :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Vidaura and kainora

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Hey, so, anyone coming in to this update who has the flag 'yumiknows' set to true might want to download this and throw it into the /game folder, start the game, open their save, alt+m and search for that flag and set it to false. If you don't you'll end up with a red strikethrough on Nodoka for a missed scene. Wish i could remember wtf triggers the flag though, too many months ago.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I think I'm going to wait until the game is done now, I see that new scenes are going to be missed if you made a wrong decision or saw a scene 1 or more updates ago, I'll just be patient.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Noticed that White Oak Doors doesn't mark itself down as a failed event even if you don't have the required lust and end up skipping the scene.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I think I'm going to wait until the game is done now, I see that new scenes are going to be missed if you made a wrong decision or saw a scene 1 or more updates ago, I'll just be patient.
Then you'll wait forever... :whistle::coffee:
If the game wasn't a sandbox, it wouldn't matter much. The last time I played was v0.16.0. I'm also wondering if I should start playing it again.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Hey, so, anyone coming in to this update who has the flag 'yumiknows' set to true might want to download this and throw it into the /game folder, start the game, open their save, alt+m and search for that flag and set it to false. If you don't you'll end up with a red strikethrough on Nodoka for a missed scene. Wish i could remember wtf triggers the flag though, too many months ago.
How would you know what 'flags' you have?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
1) See you in six to eight years, I guess.
2) I highly doubt the "perfect playthrough" will be a thing when all is said and done. Any given flag could ultimately cause a scene to be missed regardless of how it's set.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
How would you know what 'flags' you have?
Well... guess you'd have to examine your save file, i noticed i had the flag a while back but thought nothing of it, figured it was for some minor text variants regarding Chika, turns out that was the case but suddenly it's a really important flag. The main way i guess you'd find out is by being smart and keeping a backup save in another slot between patches and if you end a new patch with a missed scene, go hunting through the .rpy files and look for an 'if X=true then skip' or come to the thread and ask/check if it's been brought up. I figure some of the more code minded players probably know faster ways to identify these sorts of things but you'd have to ask them.

Reactions: Someone18
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes