ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Well... guess you'd have to examine your save file, i noticed i had the flag a while back but thought nothing of it, figured it was for some minor text variants regarding Chika, turns out that was the case but suddenly it's a really important flag. The main way i guess you'd find out is by being smart and keeping a backup save in another slot between patches and if you end a new patch with a missed scene, go hunting through the .rpy files and look for an 'if X=true then skip' or come to the thread and ask/check if it's been brought up. I figure some of the more code minded players probably know faster ways to identify these sorts of things but you'd have to ask them.
And how would one examine their save file? Does it require specific software?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
And how would one examine their save file? Does it require specific software?
There's a renpy save editor but if you just want a quick method that doesn't require downloading software just go into the /saves folder and upload your save from whatever save slot you use to saveeditonline.com.

PSA, don't go messing with lust and affection values, the way shit is coded you can easily overshoot and miss a scene cause you triggered the one that comes after it.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
PSA, don't go messing with lust and affection values, the way shit is coded you can easily overshoot and miss a scene cause you triggered the one that comes after it.
This isn't correct, I set all my lust and aff to 100 because there's no way I'm grinding out those points, and I haven't missed a single scene nor gotten any in incorrect order. Plus, future scenes have requirements of prior scenes

Heidg

Sep 19, 2019
Can anyone give me a hint on how to trigger the events on the new update? I breezed throughs Yasu instantly but haven't succeeded with other girls so far. I tried visiting signature places and dorm rooms, but to no avail.

Also Tsuneyo's third profile outfit scared the shit out of me. Wasn't ready for that.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Can anyone give me a hint on how to trigger the events on the new update? I breezed throughs Yasu instantly but haven't succeeded with other girls so far. I tried visiting signature places and dorm rooms, but to no avail.

Also Tsuneyo's third profile outfit scared the shit out of me. Wasn't ready for that.
Do Yasu events, then do the Nodoka events. After that, wait for a week and an event chain should start automatically.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Heidg

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This isn't correct, I set all my lust and aff to 100 because there's no way I'm grinding out those points, and I haven't missed a single scene nor gotten any in incorrect order. Plus, future scenes have requirements of prior scenes
Are you sure cause? I know some scenes trigger when sufficient stats are reached and some trigger flags like the bad homie one for Chika and Rin. I'm happy to be wrong but i've seen others give this warning a few times over the last year.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I wanted to try this game but I saw so many bad reviews, anyone could light me up about this game before trying to download it ?

Lradance

Oct 28, 2018
How long is the "THERE IS NOTHING," background suppose to last? I can't tell if it's suppose to be there or if it's a bug.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
How long is the "THERE IS NOTHING," background suppose to last? I can't tell if it's suppose to be there or if it's a bug.
At the end of chapter 2? IIRC, it repeats a few times, but it should push you into chapter 3 soon enough. Just advance it.

Unless you're playing Version 0.23, in which case that was the end of that update and you need to download a more recent one to continue.

gialice

Jun 13, 2018
Interesting chain of event I see, It make me feel more curious about Yasu, hope she will play more crucial role in the main chapter.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Were you able to figure out what sets the flag?
Oh, yeah, i scrolled further up before my post and hidden in some spoilers someone mentioned it being about doing Yumi's event 'Abyss' before Chika's onsen event chain. I'm not 100% sure but i think the flag is for if Yumi knows Sensei's dating Chika vs just knowing Chika's interested in Sensei, base on how a replay of abyss goes since no flags are set in replay's so yumi wouldn't be set to 'yumiknows', but again, it's been too long, i'm just guessing based on hazy memory and some rough indicators.
No activity on any thread since July, apparently.
Strange to have a LiL thread without him posting 600 quoted replies every 3 comments. Not exactly like i'm going to miss him, he was too present in the thread, but the general conversation is noticeably less without him and that's a bummer.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Were you able to figure out what sets the flag?
So i went digging and found the relevant part in YumiEvents.rpy, ctrl f for 'if chikaonsen4 == False' to first read the 'false' version where you do Abyss first and then keep reading to see the 'true' version where she basically tells you to do right by Chika or she'll cut off your balls, it ends with some code including setting the yumiknows flag to true and it all lines up so now i'm 100% sure what the flag is for and what it means and it's as i suspected; yumiknows=true means Yumi knows you're dating Chika.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes