barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So i went digging and found the relevant part in YumiEvents.rpy, ctrl f for 'if chikaonsen4 == False' to first read the 'false' version where you do Abyss first and then keep reading to see the 'true' version where she basically tells you to do right by Chika or she'll cut off your balls, it ends with some code including setting the yumiknows flag to true and it all lines up so now i'm 100% sure what the flag is for and what it means and it's as i suspected; yumiknows=true means Yumi knows you're dating Chika.
OKay, computer logic is making my head hurt today, so I'm going to try to translate into plain language, pls let me know if I'm right.

If you do Abyss before Onsen, the Nadoka scene gets skipped? Or is it the other way around?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Reactions: akselx

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This is getting fucking ridiculous! nearly 8GB in fucking size why the fuck won't the developers start using damn patches!

tankrak

May 20, 2017
Hey, does anyone have save before matador scene? Want to see the "Seeing Red" scene that i missed

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
2) I highly doubt the "perfect playthrough" will be a thing when all is said and done. Any given flag could ultimately cause a scene to be missed regardless of how it's set.
Selebus has stated before that it will be possible to finish the game while not missing a single event. Of course, that doesn't exactly mean you won't miss anything - just to give the recent example, the scene where Yumi just does the brave thing and storms out with intention to explain things to Chika if Nodoka sends the message was really nice, yet it'll only play if you miss the following event.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Best H-scene in the whole game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah. Too bad Nodoka was probably expecting something like this to happen. I kinda hope her plan backfires and Futaba starts blaming herself for Yumi's ourburst or something, forcing Nodoka to come clean. Really didn't expect to start hating a character so quickly, even Kirin never got me to feel this strongly about her.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes