barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Damn, I kinda want to do it but there's sooooo much content in this game, idk if I have the heart to go all over it again
I'm annoyed I have to go through all of it again right now, but I was planning to do it anyway so I could set up dedicated Good Homie/Bad Homie saves. I was just planning on taking my time, and now I don't really have that luxury.

From what I've seen so far, Room with the Clocks is the biggest change, and you can view the new version through the replay (and the old version through the laptop if you want/need to compare).

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
what to extract with 7-zip and Winrar both giving me bad archive errors and have downloaded from all mirrors yet it still gives me the same errors

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Nodoka drops to D- tier in my book, only saved from F because she did it out of a misguided sense of revenge rather than for shits and giggles like some other brunette I could mention.
I actually like Kirin more, as I understand and accept her selfish reasoning and, on the contrary, don't buy Nadoka reasoning at all. I don't believe that she does what she does for anyone other then herself. She's committed to the idea of her friendship with Futaba, instead of actual thing. At least Kirin is honest and I can appreciate her callous selfishness and deep seated envy towards Ayane.
It would've been cool for Sensei to raise the stakes and threaten to call Futaba down to the locker room if Nodoka didn't turn over the picture, but I suppose it wouldn't fit the tone of the game.
It would be cool if he ever grew balls to actually do something at this point, but alas.
My main save, the one I've had since I started playing shortly after the beach trip, has been overwritten. RIP. My own fault for not paying attention to what i'm doing.
Oooff. Been there, my condolences.
The scene has changed significantly in the rework. If you haven't seen it, I suggest you go back and look over it.
I'm still on the fence about this change. It's just too much crammed in once scene and kinda says to me that Selebus added a lot of things, that he initially didn't plan, to the plot along the way.

Remixmain

May 7, 2018
Anyone know how to trigger white oak doors? Is it even possible? (Why is there even a lust event in this update in the first place?)

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So why does (things that hurt) turn into (seeing red) and how do i stop that from happening? I know it has somthing to do with the Yumikkows flag but i don't now what triggers it.

Last edited:

the timeless

Jun 23, 2018
Eh, Yumi's life was hell from the getgo and while that doesnt justify what she did to Futaba, it does make it commendable that she was making genuine effort to change. Then Nodoka just ruins everything because of her selfish need for revenge. I dont like Nodoka at all anymore.
100% agree, the two characters that i hate the most at the moment are nodoka and kirin, both for the same reason.
that scene made me so pissed at sensei for just not doing a single thing, like, at least TRY to be a good human being for once, i get that is the point of his character but that frustrated me beyond any sense of belief, aside from that, godly update

Last edited:

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I've seen "Why We Hurt" and "White Oak Doors." And I cant tell if our relationship is better or worse with Yumi in "Why We Hurt", seems like she likes us more but that we have already hurt her as well. And I'm curious how Makoto will act after "White Oak Doors." She basically stoops to the same level as Nodoka, and my opinion of her hangs on how she feels about it afterword. It feels like an Ayane and Kirin situation where it will have an impact on our relationship in the future.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
If I didn't manage to do White Oak Doors before Makoto's final event, is she 'locked' until next patch (similar to Nodoka and Yumi?)

Malkavian

Jun 8, 2017
100% agree, the two characters that i hate the most at the moment are nodoka and karin, both for the same reason.
that scene made me so pissed at sensei for just not doing a single thing, like, at least TRY to be a good human being for once, i get that is the point of his character but that frustrated me beyond any sense of belief, aside from that, godly update
Heeey dont slander karin like that, I think you meant the "i" sister
But yeah, I know what you feel. The entire scenes I was just hoping Sensei wouldve done something, but at least in this one I feel like he mightve been genuinely scared?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So why does (things that hurt) turn into (seeing red) and how do i stop that from happening? I know it has somthing to do with the Yumikkows flag but i don't now what triggers it.
Yumiknows=true if Chika's Onsen events are done before the Yumi event Abyss.
Yumiknows=false if Yumi event Abyss is done before the Chika onsen events.

Things That Hurt plays if Yumiknows=false

the timeless

Jun 23, 2018
Heeey dont slander karin like that, I think you meant the "i" sister
But yeah, I know what you feel. The entire scenes I was just hoping Sensei wouldve done something, but at least in this one I feel like he mightve been genuinely scared?
wrong sister, my bad XD
karin is a sweet heart, just a silly typo from me
also,in my opinion, if he really was pissed, he would at least show some type of anger/animosity towards nodoka, but he just seems (to me at least)confused
but oh well, i just hope yummi doesn't go back on all the improvement that she had
and who knows, maybe selubus will give a redemption arc to kirin or nodoka

Last edited:

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
Wait so guys, in the new new Haruka story is it any different if you didn’t fuck her? Unless you had no choice but to fuck her? I don’t remember specifically.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes