Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
If I didn't manage to do White Oak Doors before Makoto's final event, is she 'locked' until next patch (similar to Nodoka and Yumi?)
Yes, in the sense that there's no way to build lust with her. But, as she is "recovered" by the end, (doesn't look like a junkie) it may be a case where you have perma-locked yourself out.

What I did, since I was in the same scenario, was I used (Ctrl-O) to access the console, then 'jump matokolust30' since I am used to how they name their scenarios. This put me in White Oak Doors, I got credit for it, then I jumped to other Matoko lust events until she had enough lust to back credit myself.

Ideally, I think the best approach is to find the minimum stats to activate an event, get 5 more after that, so you are already ready for the "next" event. Then rinse, lather, repeat as you get new events.

Reactions: brknsoul

tha

May 30, 2017
my quick bar at the bottom of the screen (with the quick save/load, skip, progress buttons etc) disappeared. does anyone know how to re-enable it?

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've made a habit of writing down quite a few excerpts of Selebus's writing in a word doc recently, because they can be surprisingly excellent sometimes. He can be verbose and kinda meandering at times, but other times it's like he's channeling the depraved spirit of Nabokov, especially in scenes with Maya or Ami.

SteelMemes

Dec 10, 2019
Everything with Makoto is just brutal. With events like Nodoka's, the story kind of couches it with how horrible the girl is being, but it seems like every Makoto event is about driving home just how absent and callous Sensei has been.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
best approach is to find the minimum stats to activate an event
Normally I would've waited for the Guide mod to be updated, but I'm impatient!
I'm no stranger to adjusting Love/Lust levels on the fly, especially after 'fixing pipes' actually meant fixing pipes! Hilarious scene.

If I were to set each girls' stats to something like 777/777, is there a chance that I'd miss scenes?

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Makoto is just brutal
I agree. Before Sensei became Sensei, Makoto simply looked up to her teacher. But once Sensei stopped teaching and started reciprocating her affections, something kinda broke in her.

And with Yumi.. I mean, we were starting to get to a place where she tolerated Sensei's presence, rather than telling him f- off. Now because of Nodoko, we're back at square 1.

Reactions: Limeskeleton

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I agree. Before Sensei became Sensei, Makoto simply looked up to her teacher. But once Sensei stopped teaching and started reciprocating her affections, something kinda broke in her.

And with Yumi.. I mean, we were starting to get to a place where she tolerated Sensei's presence, rather than telling him f- off. Now because of Nodoko, we're back at square 1.
Or Nodoka forced her to face the truth about her feelings for Sensei and it will inevitably be part of the reason she eventually does wind up in his arms.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I love the Nodoka events this update, she definitely found something in the "outside", and the Yumi punishment showed a part of her personality that is completely new.

theMuffinMan

Dec 2, 2018
Everything with Makoto is just brutal. With events like Nodoka's, the story kind of couches it with how horrible the girl is being, but it seems like every Makoto event is about driving home just how absent and callous Sensei has been.
Yeah, I had some Bluejay PTSD during Makoto's event chain

• Sad

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
Are you sure cause? I know some scenes trigger when sufficient stats are reached and some trigger flags like the bad homie one for Chika and Rin. I'm happy to be wrong but i've seen others give this warning a few times over the last year.
I wrote this cheat mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-25-0-part-2-selebus.48158/post-8455558 and played through the game with all girls' affection set to 50 from near the start and didn't miss anything (had to purposefully avoid the Chika event so I wouldn't get bad homie but that problem can arise even if you aren't cheating)

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I wrote this cheat mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-25-0-part-2-selebus.48158/post-8455558 and played through the game with all girls' affection set to 50 from near the start and didn't miss anything (had to purposefully avoid the Chika event so I wouldn't get bad homie but that problem can arise even if you aren't cheating)
Hrmm.. sounds good. According to the wiki, it looks like most events require the previous event completed, so missing out seems to be less of a thing. I'm glad Selebus did the Chap 1 revamp. Allowed me to play again without being a Bad Homie.

I still want Rin.. and Otoha.. separately and in a threesome. ;-)

Note for future players: Don't let Yumi know about Sensei and Chika's relationship.

Reactions: NoshoesTrey

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hrmm.. sounds good. According to the wiki, it looks like most events require the previous event completed, so missing out seems to be less of a thing. I'm glad Selebus did the Chap 1 revamp. Allowed me to play again without being a Bad Homie.
The revamp also added a bunch of previous-event requirements to help keep things in the right order. So it's even safer to do this now than it was a few months ago.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes