Vidaura

Jan 30, 2020
Finally finished the game up to present. Once you get past the cringe edgelord nihilism, the characters are absolutely wonderful.

S Tier: Maya, Rin, Yumi
A Tier: Ayane, Kirin, Noriko, Sana
B Tier: Ami, Chika, Io, Makoto, Miku
C Tier: Futuba, Molly, Nodoka, Touka, Tsuneyo, Uta
D Tier: Otoha, Yasu
It's interesting how varied people's opinion of the characters are. I suppose that means Selebus is good at making them each developed enough that it largely comes down to our own inclinations rather than some clearly having less effort put in.

I myself would rank them at:

S: Makoto, Ayane, Futaba
A: Yumi, Chika, Noriko, Ami
B: Maya, Rin, Molly, Tsuneyo
C: Sana, Otoha, Uta, Touka, Miku
D: Io, Yasu, Nodoka
F: Kirin

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I honestly feel like if I were to make one of these tier lists, the top tiers would be crowded, and there'd be no one under B. I also have a hard time choosing what to eat at a restaurant, though.

Reactions: kylearn

Boomboxthegreat

Jul 6, 2022
Time to make people hate me, but here is my tierlist:
Marry me: No explanation needed
I love you: Let's not jump to marriage just yet, take me on some dates first
I like you: We're friends, but benefits are welcome if you want
Whatever: We don't really talk all that much, but you're cool, also if you want to fuck, you know where to find me
Eugh: I will never associate with you, but keep on keeping on I guess
Absolutely not: Die in a fire/Don't speak to me, Nodoka and Kirin, Yasu and Haruka respectively
Don't lewd the lolis: I could go into an in depth explanation on my opinions on this, but I'll just keep it at not my thing

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
It's interesting how varied people's opinion of the characters are. I suppose that means Selebus is good at making them each developed enough that it largely comes down to our own inclinations rather than some clearly having less effort put in.

Definitely varied. Makoto and Futaba are my least favorite characters, by like a pretty big margin too. It's to the point that it annoys me quite a bit that Sensei has never really told either of them off like he has some of the other girls, and that there's no choices to be made that would actively upset them or put them off of you.

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
Not all of them are sex scenes, but there's at least one H scene for Yumi, Chika, Ayane, Makoto, Miku, Futaba, Ami and Maya. That's 8/10 of the original girls. Not all of them are consensual.
ah, so still nothing with sana and miku. harem games are my favorite but a lot of them add way to many characters. once you get over like 7 it gets annoying.

Jimbolance

Nov 19, 2018
ah, so still nothing with sana and miku. harem games are my favorite but a lot of them add way to many characters. once you get over like 7 it gets annoying.
No, Miku has one... as the post you quoted says...
It's Sana and Rin that don't have anything.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
ah it seems that I misread. I had to check who rin was again. I think she was gay so it makes sense there isnt really anything with her.
Rin's the manic depressive one. She's bi, not gay, and there's been a makeout scene with Sensei, but nothing more.

Though the pieces have been setup to have everything crash down around her fairly soon, so we may see movement there before much longer.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
I've read that at some point there was Chinami gravure but it got removed from Patreon and Discord. Does anyone know if it's available in the developer's Subscribestar? I've Subscribestar is more lenient when it comes to lolis.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I've read that at some point there was Chinami gravure but it got removed from Patreon and Discord. Does anyone know if it's available in the developer's Subscribestar? I've Subscribestar is more lenient when it comes to lolis.
There is a scene where chika is bathing chinami. Other than that I don't know.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I actually have the old pictures saved somewhere I'll see if I can find them

Reactions: theblasbla

van321

Jan 7, 2021

I do find it funny how everyone (except seemingly me) absolutely despises Kirin. Yeah, she's a pretty terrible person, but I don't find her unsympathetic. I find pity on her. It's clear she has similar issues to Io (kind of interesting how she keeps trying to befriend Io and Io keeps shooting her down), but instead of isolating herself she just chases knocking people down and lying to herself about her crush on Sensei. The choosing "marry Kirin" in the event "That One FMK Scene" gave the most satisfying reaction of abject horror. She also seems to genuinely care about Miku and Noriko. There is a Yumi-esque character underneath that shitty person.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
I do find it funny how everyone (except seemingly me) absolutely despises Kirin.
Hey, there are a lot of people who like Kirin - me, for example, she is one of my favourites. Undeniably the most divisive character, though - when someone was gathering data on player-submitted tierlists, Kirin had the most variance in scores by far, being rated both highly and lowly.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes