buff

May 29, 2017
So yeah, what do you guys think? I just fear that Selebus will just fuck us over and never give definitive answers in the end so we will just keep theorizing for the rest of our lives.
I don't think he will do that on purpose. He's making good money and turning out a great product and he works hard as hell, if he was a milker he wouldn't be releasing big-ass updates twice a month.

It is entirely possible something will eventually piss him off enough to quit though. I sure as hell hope not. And of course in something that takes year of real time, RL events could certainly intervene and make him stop working.

iebb03

Jul 22, 2019
Ami's event "Heaven for Human Blood" has left me a bit confused. Iirc, this is the first time we've seen Ami act like this, where it seems like her and Sensei are in a happy event but they're both fully conscious. I wonder how/if that ties into anything in some way or has any greater ramifications. She has crossed out lines about wanting to talk about wires and what happens after we die, and then she goes on this tangent about Sensei having never tutored Maya and that maybe someone is manipulating his memories.. and it's all just so weird.

I'm curious what the common interpretation for this event is. I noticed that in the wiki, there is no actual event description for it, but it does make note that the event title and the alternative title for if you miss it are both references to William Blake's poem 'Auguries of Innocence'. I'm not really sure what to make of all of that. Maya and Noriko both confirm that Sensei tutored her, and I'm pretty sure that future events have confirmed that as well, so how would Maya have gotten acquainted with Ami if not through Sensei? And why did they hide their knowledge of each other from Ami? Was is just because they were in a relationship? But then even passed that, where does Maya even come from? And also, what might Ami be referencing when she suggest that something bad might have happened to Sensei that he was hiding from her? Perhaps it was him getting Maya pregnant?

So many questions lol. This event really creeped me the fuck out and made me question a lot of things about the story that I thought I was beginning to truly figure out now that I'm on my second playthrough.
There's a lot that can be extracted from that event. When it first drop it seems like we were seeing a Happy event involving both Sensei and Ami, after the Ode to marsh warbler event added in the rework it's now clear that Ami know about sensei's delusional episodes, so maybe she was just trying to comfort him while also laying on him her new insecurities. Why does she says that Sensei never tutored Maya? I think she's just in negation about it as I suspect she probably learned about it from Noriko, and doesn't want to think of the implications of Sensei knowing Maya from before and both of them hiding it.

Going into tinfoil material, I have a theory that this Ami is not the real Ami or is being influenced/manipulated by Sekai. In the most recent reset during Lamb Legs we have a scene with a 'different' Ami telling us that she couldn't comunicated with us before. During the date with Ami just before the reset starts Sekai appears talking to Ami, and she also 'breaks' when reading a poem wrote by her mother.

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
There's a lot that can be extracted from that event. When it first drop it seems like we were seeing a Happy event involving both Sensei and Ami, after the Ode to marsh warbler event added in the rework it's now clear that Ami know about sensei's delusional episodes, so maybe she was just trying to comfort him while also laying on him her new insecurities. Why does she says that Sensei never tutored Maya? I think she's just in negation about it as I suspect she probably learned about it from Noriko, and doesn't want to think of the implications of Sensei knowing Maya from before and both of them hiding it.

Going into tinfoil material, I have a theory that this Ami is not the real Ami or is being influenced/manipulated by Sekai. In the most recent reset during Lamb Legs we have a scene with a 'different' Ami telling us that she couldn't comunicated with us before. During the date with Ami just before the reset starts Sekai appears talking to Ami, and she also 'breaks' when reading a poem wrote by her mother.
Man reading that theory gives me chills. There certainly is something up with Ami, and up until recently I just presumed it was nothing more than the yandere overtones and severe trauma that affect her behavior. I just played through the Dorm Wars event chain again and in the The Scary Room event where Maya sees a slideshow(?) and is about to be reset or whatever, it's kinda clicking for me now that Ami has to be involved in the greater mystery of wtf is going on in this world.

I've read the theories that she's probably Sensei's daughter and all that, but I feel now that there has to be more of a connection with her and the three gods as well. I can't remember if it's happened yet, but I'd love to see some interaction between her and Yasu. I feel like she'd immediately point out some of the salient points about her place in the world.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Ami's event "Heaven for Human Blood" has left me a bit confused. Iirc, this is the first time we've seen Ami act like this, where it seems like her and Sensei are in a happy event but they're both fully conscious. I wonder how/if that ties into anything in some way or has any greater ramifications. She has crossed out lines about wanting to talk about wires and what happens after we die, and then she goes on this tangent about Sensei having never tutored Maya and that maybe someone is manipulating his memories.. and it's all just so weird.

I'm curious what the common interpretation for this event is. I noticed that in the wiki, there is no actual event description for it, but it does make note that the event title and the alternative title for if you miss it are both references to William Blake's poem 'Auguries of Innocence'. I'm not really sure what to make of all of that. Maya and Noriko both confirm that Sensei tutored her, and I'm pretty sure that future events have confirmed that as well, so how would Maya have gotten acquainted with Ami if not through Sensei? And why did they hide their knowledge of each other from Ami? Was is just because they were in a relationship? But then even passed that, where does Maya even come from? And also, what might Ami be referencing when she suggest that something bad might have happened to Sensei that he was hiding from her? Perhaps it was him getting Maya pregnant?

So many questions lol. This event really creeped me the fuck out and made me question a lot of things about the story that I thought I was beginning to truly figure out now that I'm on my second playthrough.
I personally do believe that Sensei had tutored Maya before due to the same reasoning as yours, so the easiest way to think about Ami’s reaction is like what ppl mentioned: a mixture of jealousy and denial (she is a yandere after all). Unfortunately, it's difficult to deduce anything since we currently still don’t have a complete picture of the past; the information is always some descriptions one-sided from Ami, Maya, or Noriko (at best, some happy scenes or hectic events like Maya’s nightmare during the latest reset might offer some hints, but they're just confusing by design). It’s not entirely impossible that some of the things any of them said is partial truth, their own version of truth, their own vision of what should’ve been the truth, or just flat out not the truth (Perception matters!). Remember the time Sensei believed that Ami and Ayane kissed before during older times only because Ayane said so? Let's take things these girls claimed with a grain of salt before discerning who's lying or manipulating.

However, I do feel like there is always a chance of Sensei had tutored Maya before and You never tutored Maya before both being the truth, given how “happy” this event seems. More importantly, we have already seen how this world of reset can rewrite a certain person's certain memory while leaving others' memories as-is (ex1: No one remembered Makoto's change after Blue jay except for Maki; ex2: pregnant Ayane's memory right before reset being rewritten to not knowing the sleepover existed, while Sana still remembered and actually attended). Could Ami's perception insertloudbang regarding the fact that Maya once being tutored by Sensei was rewritten unbeknownst to everyone? Could it be the other way around?

In addition, since this event is "quite happy", it forces me to wonder if there is some influence from celestial beings involved. Ami is the daughter of Sekai and Nozomu (or potentially Sensei), and has quite the history of "freaking out". If this indicates that Ami can also be "touched by god" or "logged in", perhaps the statement You never tutored Maya before could be from the aspect of someone other the Ami (or still Ami but under some sort of influence) referencing a version of Maya we never met (imagine Sensei at the time is in fact talking to HOPE or Sekai the whole time). But of course, the fact that literally no one knows about where Maya came from makes it impossible to solve the puzzle. Thus, for now, we can only speculate before more vivid hints are disclosed. All we can agree on for now is that:

- The something bad Ami suggested right now is mostly believed to be hinting Sensei impregnating Maya or least being intimate to Maya
- Ami is creepy af (this girl scared the shit out of me more times than I am willing to admit)

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Iirc, this is the first time we've seen Ami act like this, where it seems like her and Sensei are in a happy event but they're both fully conscious. I wonder how/if that ties into anything in some way or has any greater ramifications. She has crossed out lines about wanting to talk about wires and what happens after we die, and then she goes on this tangent about Sensei having never tutored Maya and that maybe someone is manipulating his memories.. and it's all just so weird.
Because Ami is jealouse.
it's now clear that Ami know about sensei's delusional episodes, so maybe she was just trying to comfort him while also laying on him her new insecurities.
There certainly is something up with Ami, and up until recently I just presumed it was nothing more than the yandere overtones and severe trauma that affect her behavior

Idk if you guys remember but Ami is on Judas place in the previous OFFICIAL game art used as cover art in this thread (Last Supper) which i doubt its a good thing :ROFLMAO:
Also her father's name literally translating to HOPE (one of the "entities") doesn't help :ROFLMAO:
AND given the OBVIOUS hints in the "relationship" between Sensei and Sekai, she could be Sensei's daughter too :unsure:

So yeah, there's a lot of things going on with Amy, that's why i think her character is the most intriguing since the beginning (given how "easy" she accepts the amnesia thing).

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
I personally do believe that Sensei had tutored Maya before due to the same reasoning as yours, so the easiest way to think about Ami’s reaction is like what ppl mentioned: a mixture of jealousy and denial (she is a yandere after all). Unfortunately, it's difficult to deduce anything since we currently still don’t have a complete picture of the past; the information is always some descriptions one-sided from Ami, Maya, or Noriko (at best, some happy scenes or hectic events like Maya’s nightmare during the latest reset might offer some hints, but they're just confusing by design). It’s not entirely impossible that some of the things any of them said is partial truth, their own version of truth, their own vision of what should’ve been the truth, or just flat out not the truth (Perception matters!). Remember the time Sensei believed that Ami and Ayane kissed before during older times only because Ayane said so? Let's take things these girls claimed with a grain of salt before discerning who's lying or manipulating.

However, I do feel like there is always a chance of Sensei had tutored Maya before and You never tutored Maya before both being the truth, given how “happy” this event seems. More importantly, we have already seen how this world of reset can rewrite a certain person's certain memory while leaving others' memories as-is (ex1: No one remembered Makoto's change after Blue jay except for Maki; ex2: pregnant Ayane's memory right before reset being rewritten to not knowing the sleepover existed, while Sana still remembered and actually attended). Could Ami's perception insertloudbang regarding the fact that Maya once being tutored by Sensei was rewritten unbeknownst to everyone? Could it be the other way around?

In addition, since this event is "quite happy", it forces me to wonder if there is some influence from celestial beings involved. Ami is the daughter of Sekai and Nozomu (or potentially Sensei), and has quite the history of "freaking out". If this indicates that Ami can also be "touched by god" or "logged in", perhaps the statement You never tutored Maya before could be from the aspect of someone other the Ami (or still Ami but under some sort of influence) referencing a version of Maya we never met (imagine Sensei at the time is in fact talking to HOPE or Sekai the whole time). But of course, the fact that literally no one knows about where Maya came from makes it impossible to solve the puzzle. Thus, for now, we can only speculate before more vivid hints are disclosed. All we can agree on for now is that:

- The something bad Ami suggested right now is mostly believed to be hinting Sensei impregnating Maya or least being intimate to Maya
- Ami is creepy af (this girl scared the shit out of me more times than I am willing to admit)
Hmm yes I agree with all of this. I hadn't really considered the implications of the whole Ayane lying about her and Ami kissing thing.
It certainly is impossible to say what has truly happened between any of the characters, and I think I lean towards the idea that there have been so many cycles and resets already that pretty much everything we are presented with is true in some way or in some timeline. There are so many threads (or wires, I guess) and it's all become so knotted up that you could reasonably assume that nothing is real, or that everything is, and even that both states of existence are true simultaneously. I just really hope that by the time this story ends, at least some of these elements of the world are definitively explained and we're not left speculating forever.

But yes, Ami is definitely super fucking creepy but in a way that is completely different from how Yasu is creepy. It's like Ami's character lulls you into a false sense of security and whenever she breaks, I genuinely get frightened. For all the disturbing things that occur in the happy events, it's things like her sudden tonal shifts when talking to Sensei that really sends shivers down my spine.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Idk if you guys remember but Ami is on Judas place in the previous OFFICIAL game art used as cover art in this thread (Last Supper) which i doubt its a good thing :ROFLMAO:
Also her father's name literally translating to HOPE (one of the "entities") doesn't help :ROFLMAO:
AND given the OBVIOUS hints in the "relationship" between Sensei and Sekai, she could be Sensei's daughter too :unsure:

So yeah, there's a lot of things going on with Amy, that's why i think her character is the most intriguing since the beginning (given how "easy" she accepts the amnesia thing).
I don't think I've ever seen that image. I wasn't aware there was a Last Supper styled picture, but that definitely would be pretty telling. I also think she is at the very least a top 3 most intriguing character (along with Maya and maybe Yasu). She is surprisingly layered, and I think most players (me included) tend to initially assume we have her figured out given how overt her affections and traumas are displayed, but there's obviously far more to her than that. Maya may be at the center of the puzzle, but it feels like Ami is a catalyst to everything

iebb03

Jul 22, 2019
For me Ami has by far the most pontential for evil. Currently Kirin and Nodoka are the most evil character (not including Sensei ofc) plainly for the actions they have made, but with Ami's yandere traits, mixed with with her newfound, maybe repressed, jelousy of Maya, add in the way she viciously talks down Haruka on that one event plus the implication that she's the judas of the story, feels like is only a matter of time before the mask falls off
Pretty sure most have her as the most likely character to kill another girl lol

Reactions: knowwonattawl

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
I don't think he will do that on purpose. He's making good money and turning out a great product and he works hard as hell, if he was a milker he wouldn't be releasing big-ass updates twice a month.

It is entirely possible something will eventually piss him off enough to quit though. I sure as hell hope not. And of course in something that takes year of real time, RL events could certainly intervene and make him stop working.
I didnt mean it like that. What I was saying is that since this game is a big fucking mystery, he might finish up without giving us any concrete answers. Like in a movie or some shit. Selebus is the last person I'd call a milker lol.

jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019
For me Ami has by far the most pontential for evil. Currently Kirin and Nodoka are the most evil character (not including Sensei ofc) plainly for the actions they have made, but with Ami's yandere traits, mixed with with her newfound, maybe repressed, jelousy of Maya, add in the way she viciously talks down Haruka on that one event plus the implication that she's the judas of the story, feels like is only a matter of time before the mask falls off
Pretty sure most have her as the most likely character to kill another girl lol
Chika may be a closet yandere too.

Reactions: crustlord12

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
Was an okay update. Was driving myself crazy trying to trigger the Uta and Io events for awhile because I forgot Uta is in the Archery Club in the mornings.

Reactions: crustlord12

iebb03

Jul 22, 2019
Chika may be a closet yandere too.
I think she's mostly very emotionally dependant on sensei (like half the class really) instead of being yandere. That said I didn't like that development at all.
I used to like chika a lot more as she's the most mature of the girls due to her having such a rough background and it seems she wouldn't be one to put up with sensei's bullshit and just grab the bull by the horns, like she did during the onsen events. But after seeing her on the brink of crying because she thought sensei was going to break up with her... yeah felt a bit whack

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
I think she's mostly very emotionally dependant on sensei (like half the class really) instead of being yandere. That said I didn't like that development at all.
I used to like chika a lot more as she's the most mature of the girls due to her having such a rough background and it seems she wouldn't be one to put up with sensei's bullshit and just grab the bull by the horns, like she did during the onsen events. But after seeing her on the brink of crying because she thought sensei was going to break up with her... yeah felt a bit whack
her development seems pretty on brand to me. given her background and what Sensei represents to her as her first love, a source of stability, a provider, and a father figure to Chinami, it only makes sense that she would become so emotionally dependent on him. if he were to end things with her, it would hurt her and her little sister too, and it would also make her financial situation very strenuous again. I think it'd be weird if she maintained a "take no shit" attitude with him, as the power dynamic between them is so lopsided that it would come off as delusional. and Chika, despite her perpetual misunderstanding of her relationship with Sensei, doesn't strike me as a delusional person. she can't really afford to be.

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
Does anyone have a save from the last update i just played it but i got the missed event seeing red and was wondering if anyone has a complete save without any missing events i would rather not have to replay if i dont have to thanks

jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019
Yeah, that could be it, too. I just recalled one event where, with a straight face, she threatened to kill others if she found out Sensei is cheating on her. And given her development, I think she could possibly make good on that threat. I may be misremembering, though.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Re: Ami

I held off on commenting because I couldn't remember which event it was, but I just got to it on my reconstruction playthrough.

Heaven For Human Blood isn't the first time Ami gets glitchy outside of a Happy scene. Everlasting Love has her talking about the "end of the world" before Sensei leaves, and afterwards she glitches out entirely.

Ami: "I don't know. What if the world just randomly blows up or everyone disappears all of a sudden?"

Which is exactly what happens during a reset, and this is the last Ami event in the update immediately prior to the second reset event. She seems to be aware of the process, and in the same conversation she says Maya's not "end of the world material," which is another example of her trying to drive a wedge between Maya and Sensei that shouldn't need to be there because of the way Maya responds to Sensei.

• Thinking Face

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So i finished the new update, got all the events, but i can't figure out where the '1 new animation' is, i don't recall seeing it and nothing new seems to exist with the characters for this update... anyone know?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes