barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So i finished the new update, got all the events, but i can't figure out where the '1 new animation' is, i don't recall seeing it and nothing new seems to exist with the characters for this update... anyone know?
Time to go through the invite-overs and dorm visits to see who has a new option.

Don't have the update yet, so that's all I can suggest.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Just finished the 2nd class-wide beach trip. It's been awhile so I had forgotten some things I was initially curious about.

Did Tsuneyo really see shadowy figures next to Sensei when they were talking on the beach at night, or was she just joking with him? And was the shadowy figure that was next to Sara as she was getting drunk at the bar something that she could see/hear? Perhaps that's part of why she drinks so much to begin with?
And then the interaction between Noriko and Maya.. I know that the ages are redacted and that there's a lot of timeline fuckery going on but these are highschoolers, and first years at that... so if it's been 5 years since Maya apparently "made" Sensei choose to ghost Noriko and Nikki the second time, that means that Sensei was getting intimately involved with like barely even middle school aged girls, right? maybe even younger than that.. so completely prepubescent.. which is just horrifyingly monstrous. I guess I never really thought too much about that aspect of it and just assumed that all of his sexual degeneracy was always at least limited to high school girls, which is completely morally reprehensible but I guess at least kinda understandable for someone who was sexually abused the way he was when he was young.

Inazumasexual

Apr 8, 2018
Is the early game still being reworked?
My save was wiped a year ago, so I have to start from scratch. Figured with the early game rework, I could wait a bit until all that's done so I can have a fresh experience. Is it done?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Is the early game still being reworked?
My save was wiped a year ago, so I have to start from scratch. Figured with the early game rework, I could wait a bit until all that's done so I can have a fresh experience. Is it done?
Yup, the entire rework was done all at once.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LessonsInLove-0.26.0-P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lessons in Love [v0.26.0 Part1] [Selebus]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.84 GB

PC: - -
MAC: - -

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Lessons in Love [v0.26.0 Part1] [Selebus]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.63 GB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD PC / MAC - PIXELDRAIN

This compression is missing two folders.

Game/Images/Subscribestar
Game/Scripts/Subscribestar

Without these folders, the game is a censored version with an entirely different title.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
This compression is missing two folders.

Game/Images/Subscribestar
Game/Scripts/Subscribestar

Without these folders, the game is a censored version with an entirely different title.
:unsure:

SDK 7.3.5 ignores these folders when building packages.

I had to create the distribution packages manually

Last edited:

Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
Hrm. I have lost my Uta points. It was the right thing to do, but if I risk missing something without getting them back I'd like a heads up. I might try losing them again in the meantime, just to pretend I have some control.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes