crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
very curious about Uta. She also specifically tells Sensei that her phone can't send picture messages, so him receiving a picture from her while talking to her is interesting. Also quite curious about what happened with Io in his bed

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
Really interesting the new dorm event for Io: Sensei talks about the wires attached to his heart, feeding the theory that he is in a coma or something of the sort. He also said that he jumped because he knew it wouldn't hurt, so maybe he did try to kill himself

very curious about Uta. She also specifically tells Sensei that her phone can't send picture messages, so him receiving a picture from her while talking to her is interesting. Also quite curious about what happened with Io in his bed
I think the message is another one of HOPE's "gifts", especially considering what happens if you try to delete it

Reactions: crustlord12

FrostHunt

Feb 23, 2020
i dont remember when uta said that, but either she lie or her phone getting hack. regarding Io, sensei seems push her too far but she doesnt seems to mind when we visit her not unlike with moly or yumi

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Can anyone help, I got 3 events in my hints currently open: the main event "There is Nothing", blocked by a happy event. And then there are 2 happy events: "Turn off the lights" and "Baby Finches". The latter is blocked by the main event, the first tells me I should invite Maya over during the weekend, but I can't invite her, because she isn't listed in my phone. Can anyone give me a tip how I get Mayas phone number? Her stats are : Aff 44, Lust N/A, Headpats 0 and Events 12/20

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Can anyone help, I got 3 events in my hints currently open: the main event "There is Nothing", blocked by a happy event. And then there are 2 happy events: "Turn off the lights" and "Baby Finches". The latter is blocked by the main event, the first tells me I should invite Maya over during the weekend, but I can't invite her, because she isn't listed in my phone. Can anyone give me a tip how I get Mayas phone number? Her stats are : Aff 44, Lust N/A, Headpats 0 and Events 12/20
You don't get Maya's number in-game. There's a temporary entry specific to triggering this scene that only appears during a specific time of day. Check your phone at each time slot on the weekend until you see it.

Reactions: CamaroFan432

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Have to say, the dark mode mod saved my eyes during my new playthrough. At some points it was impossible to even read the text without it, especially during the outdoor + daytime events when there's mostly white and bright colours. Whoever made it deserves a raise

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I have played this on and off since it first came out. I was not a huge fan because at times if just feels like a grind.

I downloaded the newest version yesterday,loaded my save and continued. Something odd happened though. Nothing changed. I could not trigger a single new event or story. Stuck in ch1. I tried everything I could for almost 100 days(now almost 300 game days have passed). I give up. I likely will not be playing this anymore. If I need to follow a wiki guide for every event to move forward it is no longer a game but a chore. Just my opinion.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I have played this on and off since it first came out. I was not a huge fan because at times if just feels like a grind.

I downloaded the newest version yesterday,loaded my save and continued. Something odd happened though. Nothing changed. I could not trigger a single new event or story. Stuck in ch1. I tried everything I could for almost 100 days(now almost 300 game days have passed). I give up. I likely will not be playing this anymore. If I need to follow a wiki guide for every event to move forward it is no longer a game but a chore. Just my opinion.
That’s literally a design goal from the creator

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
That’s literally a design goal from the creator
Yeah I love this game and will continue to support it because of the quality, but some of Sel's statements alluding how he likes some parts of the game to be frustrating or annoyingly obfuscated don't jive with me. But, he's not making the game for me so he can do what he wants. I just usually wait for someone here to post the puzzle answers or secrets.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah I love this game and will continue to support it because of the quality, but some of Sel's statements alluding how he likes some parts of the game to be frustrating or annoyingly obfuscated don't jive with me. But, he's not making the game for me so he can do what he wants. I just usually wait for someone here to post the puzzle answers or secrets.
I just open the ren’py script. Have to do it to translate the other nonsense anyway

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022

there is a grind, no doubt, but never so much as to need to grind through even close to 100 days without being able to trigger something. the wiki guide is largely unnecessary, especially if you just use the progress mod that is linked on the 1st page. with that, it's as simple as pressing 'n' on your keyboard to bring up a list of where you need to go and when to trigger a character's next event.

that combined with the knowledge that in general, everyone's events are unlocked in intervals of 5 affection points provides a much less grindy experience. there's literally hundreds of events thus far and there's never an instance where the next one is that far out of reach. so that makes me think that there might be something corrupted in your game or something. being in chapter 1 still, you're at least a dozen hours of events away from even being close to the new update's content

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
There were an abnormal amount of typos in this most recent update, anyone else catch that? Bit surprising considering Sel's usually been really good.

gialice

Jun 13, 2018
Another day, another update
I thought this update will focus more on Io, but Uta take the spotlight this time.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes