Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
anybody got theories on uta?
Maybe her grandfather has something to do with it.
I think it has something to do with her grandfather also.
She also specifically tells Sensei that her phone can't send picture messages
I think its more simple than that, remember when she talks about how she meet Io?
She wanted to find a boy to "talk" online, and well, she's clearly a "hornball" so maybe one those "boys" use that to groom her into sending those photos (possibly vids too) and maybe that's why her parents gave her a new phone that CAN'T send images/vids, so she don't commit the same mistake

BTW The first time i saw, I had to recheck that message to understand it was not ponytail Ami but a younger Uta :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I think its more simple than that, remember when she talks about how she meet Io?
She wanted to find a boy to "talk" online, and well, she's clearly a "hornball" so maybe one those "boys" use that to groom her into sending those photos (possibly vids too) and maybe that's why her parents gave her a new phone that CAN'T send images/vids, so she don't commit the same mistake

BTW The first time i saw, I had to recheck that message to understand it was not ponytail Ami but a younger Uta :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I think she posted nudes online when she was younger and gained stalkers because of it. When she said the problem would never go away she meant the pics will always be online for creeps to find and track her down. Also just before the last reset several characters mention Uta had not been seen all day and she did not show up to work, nothing came of that so it's probably connected somehow.

Reactions: FrostHunt

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
Cant download the attachment, Get a new page wit this :
init 999 python:
config.console = True
def setLoveAndLust(newValue):
variables = [i[0] for i in globals().items() if (i[0].endswith('_love') or i[0].endswith('_lust')) and newValue > i[1]]
for name in variables:
globals()[name] = newValue
if len(variables) == 0:
return "All girls already have affection and lust points greater than or equal to " + str(newValue) + "!"
else:
return "Successfully set all girls' affection and lust points to be at least " + str(newValue) + "! Modified " + str(variables)
Right click the attachment link and click "Save link as" or "Save as" (the wording might be a bit different based on your browser). Try to name the file as z_set_love_lust.rpy

FrostHunt

Feb 23, 2020

Thats the likely conclusion tbh, it explain why Uta phone cant send picture and perhaps its maybe the acting on the impulse since its the recurring theme on this update on Uta

veengeful

Mar 7, 2021
i've finished chapter 1 after...a long time... have a lot of things to do with events and some bugs that do not show the replays with the girls (yep, have some cheats ><)

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Does anyone have any theories on who the brown haired girl is that Sensei encounters at the end of "The Place She Falls Asleep At Night"?

He's heading home after leaving the bar and stumbles across the abandoned school building from one of the happy events and the girl in a school uniform offers to show him the way home is he closes his eyes first. Apparently this segment of the event only happens if you're having sex with Sara so that makes me think that the mystery girl is connected to her somehow. The girl also has a flower in her hair though which I think might be the same kind of flower that appears in the happy events with the teacher that sexually abused Sensei as a kid (likely Ami's mom)

And then if I'm not mistaken, doesn't this mystery girl show up again in a later event with Maya at like a festival or something selling melons? But I'm pretty sure she remains unidentified.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone have any theories on who the brown haired girl is that Sensei encounters at the end of "The Place She Falls Asleep At Night"?
She appears in many events, sometimes just in the background, other times censored, or even selling melons and wandering in the middle of the night :ROFLMAO:...

In her most recent appearance, she and Sensei have very ominous dialogue, OUTSIDE of Kumon-mi barrier, about dimensions, time&space, "rules" of that world and how she CAN'T disclosure her name cuz that will make Sensei unable to "come back" (Nodoka's event: Beyond the Reach of God)

So yeah, she's definitely very important, but we don't have enough information about her to know how :unsure:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
She appears in many events, sometimes just in the background, other times censored, or even selling melons and wandering in the middle of the night :ROFLMAO:...

In her most recent appearance, she and Sensei have very ominous dialogue, OUTSIDE of Kumon-mi barrier, about dimensions, time&space, "rules" of that world and how she CAN'T disclosure her name cuz that will make Sensei unable to "come back" (Nodoka's event: Beyond the Reach of God)

So yeah, she's definitely very important, but we don't have enough information about her to know how :unsure:
I may be wrong but I think during the Nodoka event she implied that Sensei cannot remember their past encounters.

Reactions: jamyong

gialice

Jun 13, 2018

I see, pretty good theory you got there.

Then about the picture, I still can't understand it. If Uta's phone can't send Vids or Image , then where was that picture come from? Its said you receive that picture from Uta, lets just say God messing with you, then what did Uta see back at the hotel and make her storming out like that? Is God also messing with her, or the "boy" in Uta's past found her walking into the love hotel with strange man and decide to blackmail her with that picture?

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
All this talk of picture messages and nobody mentions the one Futuba sent to Nodoka which will probably be used for blackmail in some way. The fact Futuba states you can see Sensei's belongings in the background set off alarm bells for me. Now obviously Nodoka would not want to harm Futuba but I bet she will use that pic to force Sensei into doing something horrible to Yumi. There's no way that was nothing.

Boomboxthegreat

Jul 6, 2022
All this talk of picture messages and nobody mentions the one Futuba sent to Nodoka which will probably be used for blackmail in some way. The fact Futuba states you can see Sensei's belongings in the background set off alarm bells for me. Now obviously Nodoka would not want to harm Futuba but I bet she will use that pic to force Sensei into doing something horrible to Yumi. There's no way that was nothing.
Holy fuck, you're right! That's extremely worrying! Nodoka is already at the bottom of my tierlist, but that doesn't mean it isn't possible to hate her more! *pulls out shotgun* I just wanna talk to her!

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
there is a grind, no doubt, but never so much as to need to grind through even close to 100 days without being able to trigger something. the wiki guide is largely unnecessary, especially if you just use the progress mod that is linked on the 1st page. with that, it's as simple as pressing 'n' on your keyboard to bring up a list of where you need to go and when to trigger a character's next event.

that combined with the knowledge that in general, everyone's events are unlocked in intervals of 5 affection points provides a much less grindy experience. there's literally hundreds of events thus far and there's never an instance where the next one is that far out of reach. so that makes me think that there might be something corrupted in your game or something. being in chapter 1 still, you're at least a dozen hours of events away from even being close to the new update's content
That is just it. I did not have any character events left or main story events. Hell I even slept for 3 days as much as possible(2 of those days being on a weekend)and it triggered nothing. Could it have been caused by a save from another version,possible but I was not that far behind in versions. It simply is not worth it to me to start over,and honestly their are games I enjoy much more than this one. I tried to like it do to characters and models,but i just can't. So just washing my hands of it and moving on.

Reactions: crustlord12

NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
That is just it. I did not have any character events left or main story events. Hell I even slept for 3 days as much as possible(2 of those days being on a weekend)and it triggered nothing. Could it have been caused by a save from another version,possible but I was not that far behind in versions. It simply is not worth it to me to start over,and honestly their are games I enjoy much more than this one. I tried to like it do to characters and models,but i just can't. So just washing my hands of it and moving on.
Are you missing any Happy Events? Some of those are very easily missed since unexpectedly you have to do nothing to activate them.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Anyone know how to start the event chain for v.26 part 1?
nvm: had to visit uta in the range on weekend morning

Last edited:
Reactions: buff

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So I wonder if uta is developing split personalities? She keeps talking about how Uta and Uta chan are different and I wonder if it's Alluding to what's going to happen to her later. Another interesting thing is that while HOPE obviously sent the message it did come from Uta's phone. Meaning she probably had this picture on her phone and her phone can send pictures. But the craziest thing is is we got the text daring the event and we even interacted with it. HOPE It's being a lot more pushy this chapter as well. So I wonder how all this is gonna tie back to HOPE when she finds the picture on our phone?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes