akselx

Mar 29, 2020
psst... maybe its cause people just want to play the game and treat it as such, a game. I don't want to come home after school and work to study some stupid "puzzles" lmfao. Im glad to see that the discord isnt representative of the entire fanbase cause god damn are yall deluded asf, its kinda sad imo
You were just told that all the guides and answers are googlable and are in this very thread. No one is under any obligation to do the work of bypassing search for answers for you.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
psst... maybe its cause people just want to play the game and treat it as such, a game. I don't want to come home after school and work to study some stupid "puzzles" lmfao. Im glad to see that the discord isnt representative of the entire fanbase cause god damn are yall deluded asf, its kinda sad imo
Then don't play the game, Christ. If you can't solve simple puzzles, you really shouldn't be playing the game.

Malkavian

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah, no one wanted to give the answer because we aren't dipshits who attempt to bypass what the developer wants. The fact that you need a person to help proves that you aren't paying attention to a game that requires you to pay attention.
Coming from someone who loves this game and checks in for updates frequently, those events can hardly be considered puzzles. It's really just noting down any number you see pop up on screen because Selebus expects you to.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Started a new playthrough and realized why I stopped playing this in the first place: There is no way to get both Rin and Chika. So no, this is NOT a harem game.
The harem tag gets applied on this website if you can have 3 girls or more you're fucking simultaneously. Regardless of your personal definition. Do I prefer games I can have all the girls in simultaneously? Yes. But there's no sense in complaining about a tag that's applied by the rules set by where it was applied.

Also this game is still awesome regardless of the fact that there's not going to be an ending where you live happily ever after with all the girls (though you are supposed to get to have sex with them before the "purity routes" start, so I look forward to that).

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
The harem tag gets applied on this website if you can have 3 girls or more you're fucking simultaneously. Regardless of your personal definition. Do I prefer games I can have all the girls in simultaneously? Yes. But there's no sense in complaining about a tag that's applied by the rules set by where it was applied.

Also this game is still awesome regardless of the fact that there's not going to be an ending where you live happily ever after with all the girls (though you are supposed to get to have sex with them before the "purity routes" start, so I look forward to that).
I get where you're coming from. My thing is, I HATE having to chose between them.....

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I get where you're coming from. My thing is, I HATE having to chose between them.....
You're not really, though. At least, not yet.

Every girl that currently has sex content in-game can be pursued without cutting off any other girl. One of them just has a timing window you need to stick to (don't do Chika's Schadenfruede event until after the beach event series).

And for the girls that don't have sex scenes yet, they will get added in time (slow burn), and some of them may have similar hoops you have to jump through to make it work, but you CAN make it work.

Until the dark phase starts and shit starts to go off the rails. At that point, the whole genre's gonna be shifting.

Reactions: crustlord12

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
A little late but ok... :ROFLMAO:

Then about the picture, I still can't understand it. If Uta's phone can't send Vids or Image , then where was that picture come from?
Maybe the stalker hacked her phone? :unsure:
Or we can dive deep in the CRAZY side and maybe we are dealing with a Fight Club situation here, maybe her (for sending the massage) or her brother (for being in jail) have double personalities :ROFLMAO:

I may be wrong but I think during the Nodoka event she implied that Sensei cannot remember their past encounters.
Well, she EXPLICITLY tells Sensei that :ROFLMAO:,
she also says that this encounters happened A LOT times before

All this talk of picture messages and nobody mentions the one Futuba sent to Nodoka which will probably be used for blackmail in some way. The fact Futuba states you can see Sensei's belongings in the background set off alarm bells for me. Now obviously Nodoka would not want to harm Futuba but I bet she will use that pic to force Sensei into doing something horrible to Yumi. There's no way that was nothing.
I don't think Nodoka is that sadist, she's just vengeful (i kinda of simpatize, since i'm the same :ROFLMAO:) and her vengeance is concluded (I think :unsure:)
Maybe that picture will serve as leverage to keep Futaba's "friendship" when she finds out what Nodoka did to Yumi
Or MAYBE Yumi will step out of the line with Futaba again and she will use that picture to show that girl she humiliate is getting the guy she likes.

That's why her affection resets if you delete it.
WAIT, WHAT? I didn't delete the picture cuz i thought it would be important later, but that actually happens if you do?

As for now, there's is no "choice" between no one, if you do thing correctly and in a certain order you can get everyone
and you kinda NEEDS to get everyone since you have to metaphorically impregnate them to save their memories

Now about "happy" endings or even "happy" moments in general... Well... maybe that's not the game for you :ROFLMAO:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
"Yet." Due to my past IRL, I like stories with happy endings. I don't like to be sad. Therefore the only ending I will accept is an ending were everyone is happy. And together. Lol It's odd, I know, but that's just the way I like my VN's.
Oooh, yeah.

This isn't the game for you.

There's probably a future update, right before shit goes sideways, where you can turn the game off and have that moment be your ending and approximate what you want, but past that point, it's gonna get full-on horror dark.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
"Yet." Due to my past IRL, I like stories with happy endings. I don't like to be sad. Therefore the only ending I will accept is an ending were everyone is happy. And together. Lol It's odd, I know, but that's just the way I like my VN's.
The game WILL have a happy ending, just not a harem ending and not before everything goes wrong.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
LessonsInLove-0.26.0-P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
These torrents are bloody useless. Every time I've tried to use one of them, it tells me my client is outdated. The heck, it was updated 5min ago!?
I tried a a few other clients. All of them were rejected as "outdated"

Until proven otherwise I consider "rpdl" as malware. These torrents are not usable with normal torrent clients.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
These torrents are bloody useless. Every time I've tried to use one of them, it tells me my client is outdated. The heck, it was updated 5min ago!?
I tried a a few other clients. All of them were rejected as "outdated"

Until proven otherwise I consider "rpdl" as malware. These torrents are not usable with normal torrent clients.
My friend, we have absolutely no control over your client. Nor do we have any way of telling you how _your_ client is outdated. It's a simple torrent file.

If you don't know what you're doing and need help, just ask. I'll just skim over your baseless accusations as you're clearly frustrated :)

Feel free to DM me or post in the thread we clearly link to.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Sel said the Harem ending is the intended ending, purity routes will be afterthought, it's in the thread somewere. That is only if i'm remembering right. I feel that people are getting the order wrong, from what i recall it's dark path then harem, then purity, the chapter is even called "Hateful Summer".
Nah, disregard that, a quick search in the thread and i see that i'm wrong, it's harem>dark>purity.

Reactions: nashk

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Sel said the Harem ending is the intended ending, purity routes will be afterthought, it's in the thread somewere. That is only if i'm remembering right. I feel that people are getting the order wrong, from what i recall it's dark path then harem, then purity, the chapter is even called "Hateful Summer".
Nah, disregard that, a quick search in the thread and i see that i'm wrong, it's harem>dark>purity.
That's literally the opposite of what he said.

1663539239725.png

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Finally caught back up after spending the last week or so reading through the rework and I gotta say, Chapter 3 is shaping up to be the most visceral chapter thus far. The Kirin/Ayane scenes early on in the game were upsetting, as was the Bluejay event, but the shit that is happening now is clearly building the story up to a crescendo that I am honestly nervous to experience.

I absolutely despise Nadoka at this point, and it literally made me nauseous reading the events following the lockerroom ordeal where Sensei says that he still likes her and Futaba defends her character, ignorant to what she did. I already don't like Futaba at all and haven't since the beginning, and a CALLOUS part of me is looking forward to this supposed upcoming dark route where hopefully both of these characters are left utterly broken. I don't think Futaba actually deserves that but I find her cowardice annoying, her insecurities tiring, and her moments of lashing out at Sensei infuriating... mostly because Sensei just accepts it from her when I don't think she's anywhere close to being interesting enough to warrant that.

I would have added Makoto to the list of characters I wish to see broken too, but it appears it has already happened. I never liked her either, and disliked her even more than Futaba, but at this point, I do feel bad for her... She also scares me quite a bit in this broken state, which is at least interesting. I hope her old personality of smugly vying for Sensei's attention never returns. She is the only character whose lust events I miss whenever possible, because she really is that annoying to me. I edited my save file to see her latest one, and given that it was cringe inducing grief sex and blackmail, I quickly reverted back to my previous save.

Of course though, the absolute worst person in all of this is still Sensei. God what an absolute piece of shit. But that's to be expected, and again, at least it's interesting to see him destroy everything around him. I just wish he would stand up for the right thing at the right time even once throughout this story. Pretty much the only time he speaks out against something or defends anyone is when it's annoying for him to do so. The latest example that comes to mind is when Maya confronted Ayane about the pregnancy. I think that annoyed me even more than when he let Nadoka just cut Yumi to shreds. I can look passed his various misdeeds that happen when he literally loses control of his actions, but when he just fucking stands there doing jackshit at the most inopportune times, it's just infuriating. Especially when he randomly chooses other times to get involved in shit that he should recognize the benefits in letting play out on their own.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hmm, been a while since I've been here, I hope there are more events like bluejay and all the other happy ones.
So there's a true ending out of all of 'em, welp there goes my interest in doing multiple paths / endings...

That pretty much turns all the other endings obsolete for me for I don't see and will never see a point in adding multiple endings if it's not even a "true" one, I'd rather have multiple endings that are "true" on their own as that would at least matter knowing they're not fake like how school days did it.

Oh well, I guess I'll just continue and enjoy the happy ones, good guy / good scenes are always and have always been overrated anyway, I'm just gon' drink myself to death again after experiencing this new disappointment.
Ah, why must life be so cruel.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes