jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
So, finally catching up... and I can't seem to get the last Happy event. The wiki says to click on "Wait till morning" on the phone in the afternoon, but... the phone doesn't have that button any more. :-(
on the day that you can do it, the option to wait until morning should be one of the options and i think it's at the bottom of the list. it's not on the actual phone.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
on the day that you can do it, the option to wait until morning should be one of the options and i think it's at the bottom of the list. it's not on the actual phone.
Hmm. The only days that have an "afternoon" slot are Saturday and Sunday, and when I get there, I've got three options:
  • Go somewhere
  • Check phone
  • Wait until night
When I click on "Wait until night," it says I "wander around in the dark for a while" and so on. Then I get the evening links, which are the same except for the last one, but instead of offering "Wait until morning," I get "Go home and sleep." If I select that... I just go to the next day. Same for either Saturday or Sunday.

I completed Sara's event "The Place She Falls Asleep at Night," which is supposed to be the trigger for this event. I've got a bunch of events that all seem to be in the 23.2 chain (and later), but I can't trigger any of them until I can trigger "Wither" -- but I can't trigger that until I've done the Happy event. Erk.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Hmm. The only days that have an "afternoon" slot are Saturday and Sunday, and when I get there, I've got three options:
  • Go somewhere
  • Check phone
  • Wait until night
When I click on "Wait until night," it says I "wander around in the dark for a while" and so on. Then I get the evening links, which are the same except for the last one, but instead of offering "Wait until morning," I get "Go home and sleep." If I select that... I just go to the next day. Same for either Saturday or Sunday.

I completed Sara's event "The Place She Falls Asleep at Night," which is supposed to be the trigger for this event. I've got a bunch of events that all seem to be in the 23.2 chain (and later), but I can't trigger any of them until I can trigger "Wither" -- but I can't trigger that until I've done the Happy event. Erk.
that's weird. i just did that event a couple days ago. are you using the guide mod? i had completed "the place she falls asleep at night" and then cleared out every other event before realizing that happy event xiii was available because it didn't show up in the hints screen. i ended up triggering that event a couple of in game weeks after the Sara event, and the button was there on the weekend.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Finally caught back up after spending the last week or so reading through the rework and I gotta say, Chapter 3 is shaping up to be the most visceral chapter thus far. The Kirin/Ayane scenes early on in the game were upsetting, as was the Bluejay event, but the shit that is happening now is clearly building the story up to a crescendo that I am honestly nervous to experience.

I absolutely despise Nadoka at this point, and it literally made me nauseous reading the events following the lockerroom ordeal where Sensei says that he still likes her and Futaba defends her character, ignorant to what she did. I already don't like Futaba at all and haven't since the beginning, and a CALLOUS part of me is looking forward to this supposed upcoming dark route where hopefully both of these characters are left utterly broken. I don't think Futaba actually deserves that but I find her cowardice annoying, her insecurities tiring, and her moments of lashing out at Sensei infuriating... mostly because Sensei just accepts it from her when I don't think she's anywhere close to being interesting enough to warrant that.

I would have added Makoto to the list of characters I wish to see broken too, but it appears it has already happened. I never liked her either, and disliked her even more than Futaba, but at this point, I do feel bad for her... She also scares me quite a bit in this broken state, which is at least interesting. I hope her old personality of smugly vying for Sensei's attention never returns. She is the only character whose lust events I miss whenever possible, because she really is that annoying to me. I edited my save file to see her latest one, and given that it was cringe inducing grief sex and blackmail, I quickly reverted back to my previous save.

Of course though, the absolute worst person in all of this is still Sensei. God what an absolute piece of shit. But that's to be expected, and again, at least it's interesting to see him destroy everything around him. I just wish he would stand up for the right thing at the right time even once throughout this story. Pretty much the only time he speaks out against something or defends anyone is when it's annoying for him to do so. The latest example that comes to mind is when Maya confronted Ayane about the pregnancy. I think that annoyed me even more than when he let Nadoka just cut Yumi to shreds. I can look passed his various misdeeds that happen when he literally loses control of his actions, but when he just fucking stands there doing jackshit at the most inopportune times, it's just infuriating. Especially when he randomly chooses other times to get involved in shit that he should recognize the benefits in letting play out on their own.
I agree with all of this apart from what you said about Makoto, I always liked her even though her scenes have often left me feeling like shit. The only characters I really hated were Sensei and Kirin but now I have added Nodoka to that list as well. I kinda hope Futuba finds out what she did.

May 19, 2020
  • Go somewhere
  • Check phone
  • Wait until night

That's definitely weird...
I have tried it on versions 25.p2 and 26.p1 but menu option has appeared on both Saturday and Sunday.

1663628136398.png
Maybe you have edited the game code or its variables?

If not send your save file to see what might be going on.
Or enable the ingame console, set "anewkey" variable to True and check again.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
I agree with all of this apart from what you said about Makoto, I always liked her even though her scenes have often left me feeling like shit. The only characters I really hated were Sensei and Kirin but now I have added Nodoka to that list as well. I kinda hope Futuba finds out what she did.
yeah I get it. Makoto seems to be a pretty popular character, but I really don't like her character design (Futaba too) and her personality is just not appealing to me. Idk if it's the condescension or the smugness or what exactly puts me off of her because Maya possesses a lot of those same qualities and I absolutely love her. I think it's mostly her design tho because I don't like her mom either and she has a completely different personality.

Funnily enough, I actually really like Kirin. She's an absolutely terrible person and does fucked up shit for very petty reasons, but I enjoy her self awareness and the degree to which it becomes self delusion. Maybe because in real life, I've been involved with girls like that, whereas I've never liked girls like Makoto, Nadoka or Futaba.

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

iebb03

Jul 22, 2019
Is it just me, or have the characters not ever laughed before? They may have expressed happiness throughout certain parts of the game, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone laugh at anyone's jokes or anything else.
Yumi had one scene early on where she burst out laughing at a joke told by sensei. Sadly the scene has been reworked and now she just snickers

Reactions: jasonmoritz

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
That's definitely weird...
I have tried it on versions 25.p2 and 26.p1 but menu option has appeared on both Saturday and Sunday.

View attachment 2053539
Maybe you have edited the game code or its variables?

If not send your save file to see what might be going on.
Or enable the ingame console, set "anewkey" variable to True and check again.
Nope. No edits, mods, or cheats.

I'm attaching the save. I'm sure I've missed some necessary event -- but in Main Events, I've finished everything down to "Light of Last Summer" and none of the girls' events seem to be triggerable. I'm running 26.1.

Huh. When I toggled "anewkey" the event triggered. :shrug:

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Nope. No edits, mods, or cheats.

I'm attaching the save. I'm sure I've missed some necessary event -- but in Main Events, I've finished everything down to "Light of Last Summer" and none of the girls' events seem to be triggerable. I'm running 26.1.

Huh. When I toggled "anewkey" the event triggered. :shrug:
Got it. I hadn't finished Miku's events. Eesh.

• Haha
Reactions: D3D3762667537515

Finaldaniel89

Jul 21, 2022
excuse me for the stupid question. but on itch.io it is called Part.2 while here it is called Part.1. is it the same game? which version should I download to fully enjoy all the content?

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
excuse me for the stupid question. but on itch.io it is called Part.2 while here it is called Part.1. is it the same game? which version should I download to fully enjoy all the content?
this current version is a leak. I'd recommend waiting another week or so for the public release to be properly released on itch :)

Reactions: Antosha

buff

May 29, 2017
Started a new playthrough and realized why I stopped playing this in the first place: There is no way to get both Rin and Chika. So no, this is NOT a harem game.
There's no way to get Rin, period. Her lust stats aren't unlocked yet. You can get about a half-dozen mains plus several side girls, but most are still locked (including Rin). It's gonna be a long game.

That being said, you're correct, it's not really a harem game (unless you consider a guy who cheats a lot a harem). There are a few girls who are aware of the others, but it's limited. For a trueharem, the girls need to know about each other and be chill with it.

Reactions: Antosha

buff

May 29, 2017

Most releases come in 2 parts, so you'll (eventually) see 26p1 and 26p2. The one on itch is probably 25p2, whereas this one is the latest- 26p1. Generally one part has character events (progress with the girls) and the other has main events (progress with the overall plot). Obviously it's not always as simple as that, but that's the general idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Finaldaniel89
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes