iebb03

Jul 22, 2019
After the first branch with ami where you choose whether to finger your niece or not, if you decide not to, are you locked out of her lust events for the rest of the game?
Yes, and not only her lust events, you also get locked out of some happy events (which, despite the rambling, are lore-heavy) and also a Maya event. So it's very likely you'll get locked out of more happy and maya events in the future

Reactions: jhustrue

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I feel like there is some inconsistency with Makoto related events a few updates ago.

so space war, Makoto gets called to the office cause her dad died. This kind of implies this is a standard procedure for military deaths. The kids should all be dreading calls to the office by this point because it means someone died or they are in trouble. Then there is Makoto, the perfect student, why would she ever get called to the office except for THAT. Having a complete breakdown the moment the announcement happened would make more sense than making it all the way to the office, all the girls would have realized it too except for the newer ones or the denser ones maybe. (This is ignoring how unproffesional it is IMO for the school to be notified by individuals outside the immediate family because otherwise why would Maki even need to run and get her before she reaches the office, she would already be there waiting if she was the one who told them)

feel like that scene could have been written better

Last edited:
Reactions: youman

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I feel like there is some inconsistency with Makoto related events a few updates ago.
so space war, makoto gets called to the office cause her dad died. This kind of implies this is a standard procedure for military deaths. The kids should all be dreading calls to the office by this point because it means someone died or they are in trouble. Then there is Makoto, the perfect student, why would she ever get called to the office except for THAT. Having a complete breakdown the moment the announcement happened would make more sense than making it all the way to the office.(This is ignoring how unproffesional it is IMO for the school to be notified by individuals outside the immediate family because otherwise why would Maki even need to run and get her before she reaches the office, she would already be there waiting if she was the one who told them)
It would be, if it ever happened that is, there were no news about the space war in all the years this "play school" has been going on, you can tell, Haruka says the same first news about the space war in 3 years, they do not dread the office call because it never happens.
You can tell it's not standard procedure, it's :) like Uta's photo rearing it's head from under the water, baring his fangs, steering the story into what it is meant to be.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
It would be, if it ever happened that is, there were no news about the space war in all the years this "play school" has been going on, you can tell, Haruka says the same first news about the space war in 3 years, they do not dread the office call because it never happens.
You can tell it's not standard procedure, it's :) like Uta's photo rearing it's head from under the water, baring his fangs, steering the story into what it is meant to be.
then why was it only one student, this would be 3 years of deaths

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
then why was it only one student, this would be 3 years of deaths
There has been absolutely no news from the front since the war began. No casualty reports, no news coverage, nothing.
Nobody knew what to expect because it hadn't happened. Which makes the fact that it DID happen suspicious.

My first question -- does the Japanese military really notify families via robocall when a serviceman dies during wartime? That's about as impersonal and disrespectful as you can get. And it's very easy to fake that kind of call.

The US Government does not notify its citizens of anything via the phone. If you're being audited, they send you a letter. I get 30-40 calls every tax season saying I'm being audited. Every single one is a scam. I get DAILY calls about my SSN. All scams. The Social Security Administration does not cold-call. But most importantly -- "your son has died in service to the country" scams targeting military families are common. The US Military sends a letter for the official notification.

The fact that it was a robocall is meant to make us question the death, not question their response to the death.

This is an act of one of the gods. Either taking direct action to notify Makoto and Maki of his passing, or fucking with them for some reason we don't yet understand.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Lessons in Love:
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.26.0 Part1
Size 1.64 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

andreandre2

Mar 20, 2022
Is there a mod that translate all the Hex and Caesar cipher ? I only ask because I'm on my 4 playthrough an I'm sick and tired of translating it.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Is there a mod that translate all the Hex and Caesar cipher ? I only ask because I'm on my 4 playthrough an I'm sick and tired of translating it.
For older scenes, a lot of it (not all) is on the wiki. Doesn't eliminate the need to translate, but it does cut out a lot of it.

Note: the translations on the wiki page for Room WIth the Clocks is for the old version, not the current version.

Reactions: andreandre2

NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
For older scenes, a lot of it (not all) is on the wiki. Doesn't eliminate the need to translate, but it does cut out a lot of it.

Note: the translations on the wiki page for Room WIth the Clocks is for the old version, not the current version.
Know someone currently in the process of making a mod with a fuckload of inbuilt features to make understanding the lore as easy as possible. Buttons to translate lines is one of the things he's in the process of making

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

so space war, Makoto gets called to the office cause her dad died. This kind of implies this is a standard procedure for military deaths. The kids should all be dreading calls to the office by this point because it means someone died or they are in trouble. Then there is Makoto, the perfect student, why would she ever get called to the office except for THAT. Having a complete breakdown the moment the announcement happened would make more sense than making it all the way to the office, all the girls would have realized it too except for the newer ones or the denser ones maybe. (This is ignoring how unproffesional it is IMO for the school to be notified by individuals outside the immediate family because otherwise why would Maki even need to run and get her before she reaches the office, she would already be there waiting if she was the one who told them)

feel like that scene could have been written better
The way I thought about it is that this is to make the entire event more dramatic, not only because of Sel’s intention, but also because of the viscous nature of that world. In other words, the PA announcement there isn’t just a bad news delivery, but to break her in front of everyone.

Plus, I am still not very convinced if there is in fact a space war out there because:
1) Stated by Sensei a long time ago, what a convenient thing to make me the only (almost) male in the entire Kumomi
2) The announcement in the end stated something like “remember to smile”

This makes me feel like the Kumomi they live in has already been “plucked” from space and time (thus explaining the time loop and the impassable border; there is NOTHING out there) by whatever god. Makoto’s dad and Haruka’s husband in fact don’t exist, but just a “setting”. The military news is just a cruel act from the god to spread its influence.

Last edited:

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
In the jukebox / maya date event, the song "i have to love you" plays. What is she really singing about? Or where was that from?

kylearn

Jan 12, 2020
Updates from chapter 2 onwards have become very linear, and most new updates have requirements on scenes that lock you into seeing all of the previous update before you can see any of the new update. 26p1 is a great example of this. A lot of people were unable to view any of the new scenes because they had not done the last Maki scene from the previous update. So I don't think we're going to see another Schadenfreude situation (where goodhomie actually required you to wait until after v.8 to see content from v.6 to avoid blocking out content).

The Seeing Red situation is a lock contained within a single update. Abyss and the Onsen series were both added in v.15p1, the order we viewed them determined whether we'd miss content in 0.25p2, and the game specifically tells us to visit Yumi first, which most of us probably interpreted as "do a Yumi event before you go" instead of "do all the Yumi content before you go." Well, at least I did, so I missed the full locker room scene last update.

So the situation you worry about really can't happen anymore. But we need to pay attention when the game suggests an event order.
Thank you for your time answering.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
i have 0.25.0 part 1 version, do i have to find 0.25 part 2 or just update using 0.26.0?
If you can find the 25p2 update patch, you can download the 25p2 patch, then the 26.0 update patch, since the update patch only includes the new/changed files from the previous version.

If you cannot find the 25p2 update patch, you will need to download the complete version

Reactions: RainerAltman

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
iirc I recall seeing something a couple months ago about there being a fan made podcast about this game. does anyone know where I could find it?
Yep, there is a fan made podcasts, its on discord, they do LiL streams there too now

There is also pinned link to google drive where you can find all the aired episodes (a whopping 62 episodes, 30-90 minutes each) full of theories and explanations and stuff, made me replay many scenes, since I decided to listen to em all xD (took me a while)

Reactions: jamyong

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Yep, there is a fan made podcasts, its on discord, they do LiL streams there too now

There is also pinned link to google drive where you can find all the aired episodes (a whopping 62 episodes, 30-90 minutes each) full of theories and explanations and stuff, made me replay many scenes, since I decided to listen to em all xD (took me a while)
thank you! I was hoping I hadn't misremembered

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes