mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
There's no way to get Rin, period. Her lust stats aren't unlocked yet. You can get about a half-dozen mains plus several side girls, but most are still locked (including Rin). It's gonna be a long game.

That being said, you're correct, it's not really a harem game (unless you consider a guy who cheats a lot a harem). There are a few girls who are aware of the others, but it's limited. For a trueharem, the girls need to know about each other and be chill with it.
I'd go as far as calling it a subversion of the harem genre, Sensei isn't all that different from the average eroge player who's willing to boink anything with a hole regardless of who they are, the only difference here is that the girls don't really feel comfortable being part of "his" harem.

There's girls who know about Sensei's fooling around, but none of them are particularly enthused about it (with the exception of Kirin and Nodoka, who very clearly are carrying some deep emotional baggage).

If you look at all the threesome scenes so far in the game (aside from the very first one with Haruka and Maki), not a single one of them is actually erotic in nature, they always tend to be either unsettling and/or uncomfortable.

It makes sense why Selebus said that the (current) harem path will lead to the "dark route", because Sensei is very clearly (either unwillingly or not) toying with their feelings towards a breaking point.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'd go as far as calling it a subversion of the harem genre, Sensei isn't all that different from the average eroge player who's willing to boink anything with a hole regardless of who they are, the only difference here is that the girls don't really feel comfortable being part of "his" harem.

There's girls who know about Sensei's fooling around, but none of them are particularly enthused about it (with the exception of Kirin and Nodoka, who very clearly are carrying some deep emotional baggage).

If you look at all the threesome scenes so far in the game (aside from the very first one with Haruka and Maki), not a single one of them is actually erotic in nature, they always tend to be either unsettling and/or uncomfortable.

It makes sense why Selebus said that the (current) harem path will lead to the "dark route", because Sensei is very clearly (either unwillingly or not) toying with their feelings towards a breaking point.
All of this. It's an anti-harem that hasn't fully shed it's illusion.

On my replay, I just got to the Ayane/Kirin scene in the dorm battle, and urgh, that was uncomfortable af.

Reactions: crustlord12

Anam0rf

Aug 29, 2021
I started re-reading novel after like a year break (and even then i only read up to part2 i think, where new girls started to appear). Noticed some early changes: Ayane feels more natural for example, new music i think? (i feel like "normal day" track played way more often before) and what kinda concerns me - a kinda new cg style. Lots of close ups. Thing is, as a person with a foot fetish, i'm kind of miss seeing girls in all their height, now its mostly waist and above with different angles, but almost always wait and above. Will this "close up only" trend continues further into the game, or is just part of early game rework?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I started re-reading novel after like a year break (and even then i only read up to part2 i think, where new girls started to appear). Noticed some early changes: Ayane feels more natural for example, new music i think? (i feel like "normal day" track played way more often before) and what kinda concerns me - a kinda new cg style. Lots of close ups. Thing is, as a person with a foot fetish, i'm kind of miss seeing girls in all their height, now its mostly waist and above with different angles, but almost always wait and above. Will this "close up only" trend continues further into the game, or is just part of early game rework?
That style change happened midway through part 1, I believe, and everything after was done in the new style. When he did the rework this year, he went back and replaced the old art to have it match stylistically.

Reactions: Anam0rf

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Lessons in Love [v0.24.0].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Lessons in Love [v0.24.0].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

bobo5112

Nov 9, 2021

It makes sense why Selebus said that the (current) harem path will lead to the "dark route", because Sensei is very clearly (either unwillingly or not) toying with their feelings towards a breaking point

I think you hit the nail directly on this one right here. I mean even with Niki, Ayame, Ami, Miku, Io and Makoto you have 6+ "devotees" of sorts (at different levels obviously as I think, aside from maybe Noriko, Kirin or Nadoka in a sense, Ami is the most devoted to sensei in a very DISTINCT way) who would much rather have the man to themselves than have to be able to share their food so to speak.

kylearn

Jan 12, 2020
Given that there are events that are changed/triggered depending on the order they take place, is there a chance that progressing events in Ch 3 at this point, without all the girls having events, that we could end up missing out on scenes that haven't been released yet? Not trying to push/rush anything, just trying to be cautious. I'd hate to find out I missed out on something because I advanced too far in Ch 3, before all events were in place.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
now I have a nodoka event in red (seeing red) for a decision I don't even remember, hate that
:((((((
the decision was to go on the onsen trip with chika before triggering yumi’s event “abyss”. this leads to yumi knowing about your relationship with chika and subsequently makes her stand her ground when she’s blackmailed by nodoka

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
now I have a nodoka event in red (seeing red) for a decision I don't even remember, hate that
:((((((
If you still have save from before that scene you can just download the universel renpy mod and change the value, correcting your save. It's 'yumiknows'.

Reactions: HappyMal

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Given that there are events that are changed/triggered depending on the order they take place, is there a chance that progressing events in Ch 3 at this point, without all the girls having events, that we could end up missing out on scenes that haven't been released yet? Not trying to push/rush anything, just trying to be cautious. I'd hate to find out I missed out on something because I advanced too far in Ch 3, before all events were in place.
Updates from chapter 2 onwards have become very linear, and most new updates have requirements on scenes that lock you into seeing all of the previous update before you can see any of the new update. 26p1 is a great example of this. A lot of people were unable to view any of the new scenes because they had not done the last Maki scene from the previous update. So I don't think we're going to see another Schadenfreude situation (where goodhomie actually required you to wait until after v.8 to see content from v.6 to avoid blocking out content).

The Seeing Red situation is a lock contained within a single update. Abyss and the Onsen series were both added in v.15p1, the order we viewed them determined whether we'd miss content in 0.25p2, and the game specifically tells us to visit Yumi first, which most of us probably interpreted as "do a Yumi event before you go" instead of "do all the Yumi content before you go." Well, at least I did, so I missed the full locker room scene last update.

So the situation you worry about really can't happen anymore. But we need to pay attention when the game suggests an event order.

Reactions: kylearn and akselx

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
So from what I gather, doing Chika's events before Yumi's events in that update is the best order to do it in? Because that lets us see an additional scene with nodoka

I'm a far aways from doing these events but it annoys me whenever I miss anything

Hope everyone's having a good day

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So from what I gather, doing Chika's events before Yumi's events in that update is the best order to do it in? Because that lets us see an additional scene with nodoka

I'm a far aways from doing these events but it annoys me whenever I miss anything

Hope everyone's having a good day
Other way around.

To get the full content in the locker room from the most recent update, do all four Yumi scenes ending in Abyss) before doing Chika's event series.

The issue is that the in-game warning to visit Yumi first doesn't specify that you needed to exhaust her content for it to count.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

Yokiiz

Jun 19, 2020
I'm a far aways from nodoka scene miss one scene but l lazy load for start events.Do who help something pass nodoka events by don't load to new play?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
iirc I recall seeing something a couple months ago about there being a fan made podcast about this game. does anyone know where I could find it?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
After the first branch with ami where you choose whether to finger your niece or not, if you decide not to, are you locked out of her lust events for the rest of the game?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes