barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So I wonder if uta is developing split personalities? She keeps talking about how Uta and Uta chan are different and I wonder if it's Alluding to what's going to happen to her later. Another interesting thing is that while HOPE obviously sent the message it did come from Uta's phone. Meaning she probably had this picture on her phone and her phone can send pictures. But the craziest thing is is we got the text daring the event and we even interacted with it. HOPE It's being a lot more pushy this chapter as well. So I wonder how all this is gonna tie back to HOPE when she finds the picture on our phone?
HOPE was dormant during the winter, so he's making up for lost time.

Reactions: ctrl-alt-fap

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
So I wonder if uta is developing split personalities? She keeps talking about how Uta and Uta chan are different and I wonder if it's Alluding to what's going to happen to her later. Another interesting thing is that while HOPE obviously sent the message it did come from Uta's phone. Meaning she probably had this picture on her phone and her phone can send pictures. But the craziest thing is is we got the text daring the event and we even interacted with it. HOPE It's being a lot more pushy this chapter as well. So I wonder how all this is gonna tie back to HOPE when she finds the picture on our phone?

Quite a bit of spoiler text here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: crustlord12

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Point of order, Futaba did not send the picture message, Nodoka told her to look at it herself and state what she saw before sending it and she chickened out with a cut to black screen, she may have sent it after but given her deeply self conscious reaction i highly doubt it.

Pity she chickened out, cause she was looking absolutely banging.

buff

May 29, 2017
I can't get a damned thing to trigger in this update. Someone said visiting Uta on the archery range in the morning got things rolling, but that hasn't worked for me (tried both Sat and Sunday, every time slot possible, twice). I love this game but jesus christ this "hide and go seek" shit with the events is tiresome.... anyone know what the trick is this time?

Found it, gotta invite Maki over, *then* talk to Uta: https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-26-0-part1-selebus.48158/post-8984871

Last edited:
Reactions: Thecoomer

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Point of order, Futaba did not send the picture message, Nodoka told her to look at it herself and state what she saw before sending it and she chickened out with a cut to black screen, she may have sent it after but given her deeply self conscious reaction i highly doubt it.

Pity she chickened out, cause she was looking absolutely banging.
Well that's a relief.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Password: Boobies123
Makes sure the B is in uppercase
I would LOVE to thank all the poster here that refused to just straight up give us the password.
In all honesty I hope all your pets tell you they hate you.
My dude, all you need to do is look up stuff using the Search thread function at the top of the page, Hell the game has guides online already that cover the fist and second reset. And to top it all off, the game itself tells you the password at least twice. How did you need help with that?

kanekigantaix

Sep 5, 2021
My dude, all you need to do is look up stuff using the Search thread function at the top of the page, Hell the game has guides online already that cover the fist and second reset. And to top it all off, the game itself tells you the password at least twice. How did you need help with that?
psst... maybe its cause people just want to play the game and treat it as such, a game. I don't want to come home after school and work to study some stupid "puzzles" lmfao. Im glad to see that the discord isnt representative of the entire fanbase cause god damn are yall deluded asf, its kinda sad imo

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Started a new playthrough and realized why I stopped playing this in the first place: There is no way to get both Rin and Chika. So no, this is NOT a harem game.

iebb03

Jul 22, 2019
Started a new playthrough and realized why I stopped playing this in the first place: There is no way to get both Rin and Chika. So no, this is NOT a harem game.
You can't get Rin no matter what (at least not yet), save for a scene during chapter 2. Regardless this game isn't fully harem as not all the girls are, and probably won't be, willing to share you, there's plenty of cheating and even some netori by a couple of girls against other girls

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Rin flat-out says that she wants her chance at Chika first. If you honor that and wait until after the beach event (which is when she finally takes her shot), her path is not cut off for you. If you advance Chika too early, Rin never forgives you.

Riin's path currently does not lead to sex, yet, but it's not off the table, and the developer has said that it's possible to get all girls in a single playthrough during the harem-esque phase of the game.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
and the developer has said that it's possible to get all girls in a single playthrough during the harem-esque phase of the game.
Hehehehe, whilst true, anyone could confidently say something like "see you in 6 and a half years when the finale of chapter 7 ends with the 29th reset" before the harem is finally complete. Maybe i'm being too conservative in suggesting even that length of time.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hehehehe, whilst true, anyone could confidently say something like "see you in 6 and a half years when the finale of chapter 7 ends with the 29th reset" before the harem is finally complete. Maybe i'm being too conservative in suggesting even that length of time.
Yeah, I think 2023 will be the end of the harem phase before moving into the dark phase. The coded message in Yasu's event last update made it pretty clear Sensei's got a deadline to meet.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
Password: Boobies123
Makes sure the B is in uppercase
I would LOVE to thank all the poster here that refused to just straight up give us the password.
In all honesty I hope all your pets tell you they hate you.
Yeah, no one wanted to give the answer because we aren't dipshits who attempt to bypass what the developer wants. The fact that you need a person to help proves that you aren't paying attention to a game that requires you to pay attention.

• Angry
Reactions: Maldonny
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes