jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019
Currently, the most mysterious clue hinting Yumi's role is during Abyss, where :) reveals that it knows Yumi by a different name, and I don't think this is elaborated ever since (if there is please educate me! :D).
I'd just like to toss in some more info I've learned after reviewing Abyss. I don't know how it relates to Yumi or if it has any sort of connection at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Apparently, the name of Sensei's sister-in-law is Sekai, which translates to English as "world". It may or may not have something to do with the parallel between Yumi's relationship with Sensei and Sensei's supposed relationship with Sekai. I'm inclined to believe :)'s sudden digression implies some sort of connection here.
"world," or more accurately, "my world" can also be a term of endearment, and I think the names on the gravestone are more metaphorical than literal. Sekai and Nozomu. World and Hope (optionally, World and Desire). Both can be used as terms of endearment. They are what the two characters represent, not their names.

There's a moment in How I Feel where Sensei says that he wishes he had an alternate version of himself with a cool hexidecimal name, and amiokay gives him one.

When you convert it back to text, it translates to Sekai.

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
How to get Maya's phone number so i can invite her over on the weekend and trigger the happy event Turn off the lights. i only have 3 character events left for Maya so i am confused as well on why i don't have her number and those last 3 events aren't triggering as well

EDIT: didnt know it only triggered in the afternoon and her contact is crossed out mb

Last edited:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
OK just saw the things hurt scene and holy shit. But my one question from this is does Nodoka confirm that Yumi likes sensei??

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
This is one of the few times people theorizing in here actually catches my eye. Wonderful analysis of a character I really like, despite her being intentionally made to be hated.
I guess she is intentionally made to be hated, but given that Sensei is such an almost completely irredeemable piece of shit, her attitude towards him is kinda endearing in a way. And his actions towards her should make one very sympathetic towards her, even despite her bullying of Futaba. I also don't like Futaba though, so that probably helps me somewhat overlook her being such a bitch

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Just started playing this. The music (I've just woken up from my first night's sleep, so I've only heard one tune thus far) is ... irritating.

Ia it supposed to sound like two different sound tracks are playing at the same time? Right now, I think maybe the wordless one I was hearing underneath the one with the lyrics has stopped, and that's wy it's become more tolerable. When the lyrics track reach its end a fewminutes ago, things were silent until that track started up again, while that wasn't the case before.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Just started playing this. The music (I've just woken up from my first night's sleep, so I've only heard one tune thus far) is ... irritating.

Ia it supposed to sound like two different sound tracks are playing at the same time? Right now, I think maybe the wordless one I was hearing underneath the one with the lyrics has stopped, and that's wy it's become more tolerable. When the lyrics track reach its end a fewminutes ago, things were silent until that track started up again, while that wasn't the case before.
Not usually, no. You sure you don't have the game open twice or something?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021

Just because this happened to me once but are you sure you don't have two instances of the game running?

Edit: beaten to the punch but i just ran through the part you mentioned and experienced no issues, each track started and stopped before another.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Thanks for the responses. I suppose it's possible I had two copies open - in fact, that's probably what was going on. Naturally, when I got back into the game, I moved onto a new track, and everything's seemed fine since.

I did wonder why the game was still open when I thought I'd quit before coming here to ask the question, and the menu music continues throughout that first day, so that tracks with your theory.

Thanks!

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
only thing i hate is that you get no right answer for the birthday question cause you could maybe guess someone's birthday randomly

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So in Life of Prizes, I was wondering where you were supposed to get the answers for the book with infinite pages and how you get the number of bowls of rice you have to eat. I'm not asking for the answers; I already have them written down. I'm just curious as to where the answers are in game.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
So in Life of Prizes, I was wondering where you were supposed to get the answers for the book with infinite pages and how you get the number of bowls of rice you have to eat. I'm not asking for the answers; I already have them written down. I'm just curious as to where the answers are in game.
As it happens, the exact same place - at the end of The Light of Last Summer, when Sensei is back in that room with angels, in the background you can see the script on the wall: View attachment returntosummer46.webp . The page number is the answer to the book of the infinite pages and Angel 2 in the script saying to eat more rice is a hint towards what you need to do to get the final piece of the key. 23 is just an important number that keeps appearing in several places for currently uncertain reasons - for example, Sensei was 23 years old when the accident that killed Ami's parents happened.

Reactions: Axismundi

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Reading through Bluejay again I really am struck by how terrible Makoto is. I'm not entirely sure if she planned it from the start of the night, but bringing someone along with you
is one of the most bewilderingly selfish things I can imagine, even stacked up to all the awful things Sensei does. The first time I played through this event it was shocking and I felt bad for her, but this time around I just find it frustrating.. I think
is a completely acceptable reaction to life, but to go that route in a way that will make the people you care about bear witness to it is unforgivable.

Reactions: Bingoogus

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
As it happens, the exact same place - at the end of The Light of Last Summer, when Sensei is back in that room with angels, in the background you can see the script on the wall: View attachment 2035865 . The page number is the answer to the book of the infinite pages and Angel 2 in the script saying to eat more rice is a hint towards what you need to do to get the final piece of the key. 23 is just an important number that keeps appearing in several places for currently uncertain reasons - for example, Sensei was 23 years old when the accident that killed Ami's parents happened.
God I forgot how ridiculous this game can be for the fucking reset events. I swear to progress naturally you have to take more notes than I took in medical school. Does anyone actually find this kind of thing enjoyable?

Reactions: Maldonny

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
God I forgot how ridiculous this game can be for the fucking reset events. I swear to progress naturally you have to take more notes than I took in medical school. Does anyone actually find this kind of thing enjoyable?
I just make copious use of the Replay interface.

The third reset event, I honestly did enjoy. It was compact and all the answers were in obvious places.

The most recent one, not so much. Everything was buried in word salad and deliberately designed to be as aggravating as possible. And future resets are going to be worse, because he hates it when people give away answers.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes