V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Since I would like to be able to support all developers with this type of art, I love this type, especially with incest.
I will definitely follow.
Unfortunately I cannot support you (I am already at the limit of what I can spend) But I am very grateful for making this game available here.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
WTF ? Really? Is it really that hard to add a choice of the name of the MC from the beginning of the game?
I don't like games where dev does not allow the player to choose the name of the MC, but a game where the MC doesn't even have a normal name and instead is called "Sensei", I don't think I'm gonna digest it. :mad::cry:

1586907459330.png

Reactions: Nova1811

arms99

May 11, 2018
Nice game Selebus. I really like all the girls and I see a great deal of potential for this game. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us. (y)

Last edited:

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Nice game Selebus. I really like all the girls and I see a great deal of potential for this game. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us. (y)

One suggestion that I would make is a progress tracker for each of the girls. Doesn’t have to be too complicated, just a picture of the girl with a list of available events for her that get ticked off once you’ve seen them. That way you know which girls you should focus your attention on instead of aimlessly trying them all hoping you’ll trigger something.
Im not the dev, but there is one in the game! Look at the bottom of the text box where RenPy has most system options available and you'll see an "event tracker" check it out.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Im not the dev, but there is one in the game! Look at the bottom of the text box where RenPy has most system options available and you'll see an "event tracker" check it out.
Thanks for pointing it out, I must have overlooked it. I guess I take back my suggestion.

Blaze973

Dec 30, 2017
Please start working on animating scenes, I love your style but having animated scenes would make the quality and overall value of the game skyrocket, imho. At any rate, I will start following the game and look forward to further development.
Best of luck.

Reactions: shadic05 and CloudX

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
Wow. I got surprised by how well done this game is. I'm keeping an eye on this one. Keep it up!

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes