Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
wait, this new release is v.0.27 right? and it released at 9pm central time right? and it was leaked here at 930pm..

that's... kinda funny tbh
Didn't beat the record though, last patch was apparently released within a minute or two according to Bargle. I don't think that can be beat though so i'd call anything under an hour a hilarious win.

• Haha
Reactions: jamyong

Palcomix09

Jan 24, 2018
hey, need help. Trapped in the room after doing all the magazine questions in reset 4. no option to leave, what do I do?

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
Didn't beat the record though, last patch was apparently released within a minute or two according to Bargle. I don't think that can be beat though so i'd call anything under an hour a hilarious win.
Not this game, but I saw one that got leaked before the dev had even released it on patreon.

ansc

Jan 16, 2018
Selebus is just trying to forget reality and live in a grandiose fantasy.
Many such cases these days as the psychic pain of alienation builds in this crumbling society
(maintained only, temporarily, by ubiquitous distraction).

Lessons in Love started as his inner self trying to re assert (care about others in a real way).
Then the narcissistic false self and the introjects locked him back in the cage.
(His raw psychodynamics are very much on open display in the game)

Alas, mortification is the only path to freedom.
But what is a child with a grandiose and heartless shell to do against chaos, in a world where nothing makes sense-
where matter that came from nothing or existed endlessly creates undeniable and magic consciousness- but still appears to be just food for worms?

There is nothing but fear and reverence for us in this world, Selebus.
But it is real.

And that means something.

Things don't have to be this way.

You can be a real person. But you won't get to hide from the pain any more.

You won't get to tell yourself that hurting others doesn't matter.

You won't get to tell yourself that you will last, that your life is not finite and callous despite
any and all praise or accolade or object that makes you feel, briefly, that you will cheat death.

That's a Lesson in Love (TM).

• Angry
Reactions: The Ancardia Codex
Sep 26, 2018
Ok but was someone just refreshing the backer page over and over to leak this within 0.5 nanoseconds of it being uploaded?

That's honestly impressive and hilarious given how mad the dev is over that shit.

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
I dno man, I'm paying for a product that I find to be worth it, not to be in the devs personal fan club.. although many subs see it like that in a way.
It's a pirate site and all, and I don' personally get riles up over leaks, but i think the parasocial thing is rather embarrassing. Of course the dude is annoyed when he loses money.. most people would be. The fact that many, including me, found his project through here is a good point, but i think you're acting like children in this instance.

killtheraven

Sep 17, 2019
I dno man, I'm paying for a product that I find to be worth it, not to be in the devs personal fan club.. although many subs see it like that in a way.
It's a pirate site and all, and I don' personally get riles up over leaks, but i think the parasocial thing is rather embarrassing. Of course the dude is annoyed when he loses money.. most people would be. The fact that many, including me, found his project through here is a good point, but i think you're acting like children in this instance.
Can't say I disagree with you at all, but it's probably worth considering that a significant number of this site's regulars might in fact be actual children. It'd be less disturbing than there being a ton of adults who act the way they do.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
There's a glitch in the latest code. Kirin's lust event is coded to not trigger unless Miku's lust is equal or greater to 10. (Also Miku has to win the costume contest.) So if you take this update to completion, Kirin will have one missed event, due to Miku not having any farmable Lust.

Solution?

Cheat.

Shift-0 "jump kirinlust30"

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
There's a glitch in the latest code. Kirin's lust event is coded to not trigger unless Miku's lust is equal or greater to 10. (Also Miku has to win the costume contest.) So if you take this update to completion, Kirin will have one missed event, due to Miku not having any farmable Lust.

Solution?

Cheat.

Shift-0 "jump kirinlust30"
But Miku DOES have farmable lust.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes