BrunoReus11

Aug 17, 2017
Do Main Story Events change depending on the affection with girls? For example in the 'This Town Has Two Halves' Event, do you always end forcing Yumi to kiss you or is there another possible scene?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Do Main Story Events change depending on the affection with girls? For example in the 'This Town Has Two Halves' Event, do you always end forcing Yumi to kiss you or is there another possible scene?
Nope, forced kissing is the only outcome - - one of the “fake” choices this game offers.

However, some event directions and/or becoming available do depend on girl stats (IIRC only Lust level matters not Love level, but I can be wrong)

Reactions: BrunoReus11

ErisT

Mar 13, 2020
if LiL gets removed from here, i'd love to see the subscribestar change over the course of 6-12 months.

I gotta imagine that this site drives growth on subscribestar, for LiL. I know there are other ways to find adult games, but i don't think any of them hold a candle to f95zone. i certainly would have never found it without f95zone, and he's made some money of me before he started going massive edge-lord.
Genuine question, how do most adult games advertise or grow? Are there other large platforms like F95 out there that drives as much engagement? I guess the best would be for a game to get approved on Steam. But other than small word of mouth on places like 4chan, it seems like it would be really hard to grow a game as ... advertiser unfriendly, as this game without places like F95.

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
Genuine question, how do most adult games advertise or grow? Are there other large platforms like F95 out there that drives as much engagement? I guess the best would be for a game to get approved on Steam. But other than small word of mouth on places like 4chan, it seems like it would be really hard to grow a game as ... advertiser unfriendly, as this game without places like F95.
There is a couple subreddits, r/lewdgames and some other such place. And Steam does have adult games, although i gotta imagine that LiL would never be allowed.

I honestly don't know of any other way to grow this type of thing.

Also FWIW i think an update was supposed to happen on the 1st, so maybe F95 didn't immediately pirate. Or maybe the update is late, i don't care enough to go back into that discord and find out, when it shows up it shows up.

Reactions: crustlord12

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
There is a couple subreddits, r/lewdgames and some other such place. And Steam does have adult games, although i gotta imagine that LiL would never be allowed.

I honestly don't know of any other way to grow this type of thing.

Also FWIW i think an update was supposed to happen on the 1st, so maybe F95 didn't immediately pirate. Or maybe the update is late, i don't care enough to go back into that discord and find out, when it shows up it shows up.
I would assume any game using Honey Select or Koikatu assets would not be sellable on Steam, since Illusion has made it clear that they don't sell commercial licenses to those games.

Itch.io doesn't care about that, since they operate on a "donation" system, but I don't know what kind of community building or review system that site offers, if any.

And the update was moved to the 3rd because someone forgot about Thanksgiving.

Reactions: rightsaidfred

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
The altmodel for Ayane is the only thing I'd be terribly interested in from the first one

I like the idea of the aged-up girls, maybe aging the adults down to high school, but wizard models for the characters? Not my thing.
I don't know if you guys have seen it, but here some fan arts (not by me :sneaky:) about that:

Ayaneverse
064_ayaneayaneayane.jpg

Just Ami, cuz she probably killed her alts to not share sensei :ROFLMAO::
065_amiamiami.jpg

Mayaverse:
030_mayamayamaya.jpg

Only posted the Sensei's "original love squad" cuz i had to convert the images :cautious:, but there's more if you guys want.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I don't know if you guys have seen it, but here some fan arts (not by me :sneaky:) about that:

Ayaneverse
View attachment 2209729

Just Ami, cuz she probably killed her alts to not share sensei :ROFLMAO::
View attachment 2209733

Mayaverse:
View attachment 2209721

Only posted the Sensei's "original love squad" cuz i had to convert the images :cautious:, but there's more if you guys want.
I'm all for posting them if you want, it's not like he visits the forum anymore.

If he didn't behave in such a edgelord manner the updates would probably take a few days to be posted here, now (because he's pissed so many people off), there'll be people spite-uploading the update the second it comes out.

Just for the sake of annoying him.

Strange how the stuff i like the most either takes ages to come out or have devs that are like this.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes