akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I always wondered why people are so obsessed with getting all the events. What's the mentality behind it? Especially in this game where getting all events will probably become impossible. I'm genuinely curious.
I just want to know waht the fuck is going on.

Reactions: crustlord12

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
There's also the very real possibility that missing a scene could block off a character permanently (most scenes if missed don't do othat, but Rin and Yumi definitely feel locked out if you screw those timings up)
I believe that none of the main characters (except maybe Ami) will be able to be locked out. It's very likely that they are all required for the story Selebus is trying to tell.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I always wondered why people are so obsessed with getting all the events. What's the mentality behind it? Especially in this game where getting all events will probably become impossible. I'm genuinely curious.
Personally, since I've already committed dozens of hours into playing this game, I wanna make my time worth it by squeezing out every last bit of content possible from this game.

And I guess that's a personality trait for me? Not only with games, but with other things. Like once I buy shoes, I use them until the soles literally rip apart from overuse, or once I buy a phone, I use it until it literally can't function anymore...

Reactions: Cool'Thulhu

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Personally, since I've already committed dozens of hours into playing this game, I wanna make my time worth it by squeezing out every last bit of content possible from this game.

And I guess that's a personality trait for me? Not only with games, but with other things. Like once I buy shoes, I use them until the soles literally rip apart from overuse, or once I buy a phone, I use it until it literally can't function anymore...
Good username v.v

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

args48

Jun 12, 2020
Anyone got the November Care Package?
Inside the care package it says:

"If you did not pay for this, you're a little bitch and should stop playing my game as these are meant for subscribers only."

So I guess you and anyone who pirates care packages should stop playing his game. :LOL:

I love this game, I do, but I am about 6 updates behind because every time I launch the game I realize I absolutely despise the creator's attitude towards fans that don't give him money when he's making $120k/year off the game. Exclusive paid content was not the answer. That shit is dumb. Will still be pirated. Just seems greedy.

Last edited:

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017

"If you did not pay for this, you're a little bitch and should stop playing my game as these are meant for subscribers only."

So I guess you and anyone who pirates care packages should stop playing his game. :LOL:

I love this game, I do, but I am about 6 updates behind because every time I launch the game I realize I absolutely despise the creator's attitude towards fans that don't give him money when he's making $120k/year off the game. Exclusive paid content was not the answer. That shit is dumb. Will still be pirated. Just seems greedy.
I'm assuming you have it then.. would ask for it but I'm pretty sure you're not keen on sharing it I guess..

Reactions: dantarium
Feb 11, 2022
Anyone have an issue where the screenshot button stopped working? Mine just suddenly stopped. No idea why.

NVM: started working again

Last edited:

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017

I never understood why people wouldn't want to see all the content available on some product that they enjoy :ROFLMAO:
Also, this isn't some achievement that earn you a useless virtual badge that you can flex to your friends, it's actual "extra" content.
Come on, its not like its a impossible challenge that only 0,01% of the population can do it, just try to fuck everyone in the correct order :ROFLMAO:

BirivaMartirizado

Jan 5, 2022
so, this november care package is actually story related game content? Or its just some pictures and animations? Is there a date for the next update?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
so, this november care package is actually story related game content? Or its just some pictures and animations? Is there a date for the next update?
It's DVD Bonus Feature style content.

There's an animation variant that allows you to replace Kiriin's normal model with a younger version of her in one specific animation.
There's another animation variant that allows you to replace Ayane with an older version of her. Again, only for a single specific animated scene.
Character info sheet for Ami
Design notes for Sana
Alternate main menu art
Dev commentary for Prisoner
BOnus picutre message form Niki (which is probably NOT canon, as Sel was clear that nothing in these care packages would be canon)

Reactions: moodle

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017

Hopefully he'll get over his megalomania soon. certainly did.

I saw him say on Discord that music was the only thing he paid for in the development of the game. He doesn't farm out asset work in the name of "artistic integrity" which to me just sounds like he has poor social skills and doesn't play well with others, even for the repetitive stuff he hates doing like the headpats and animations (which are just stock anyway). Makes no sense to me at all. I stopped supporting him because it's ludicrous to consider $5/month the "cost" of a game that when completed will only be worth $30 max.

So ultimately what he's hung up on with regards to the "growth of the project" is his own personal income, which is probably higher than 99% of his supporters, even after he was just able to afford his very first home. Guess he wants a Lambo too now.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Back a month ago people were saying that the care packages were a good approach for him to make supporting him more attractive without taking anything away from non-subscribers, and now folks are bitching? lol

Like bargle said, it's just DVD extras. The Prisoner commentary is interesting, but there's nothing in the care package that impacts the game directly. The altmodel animations don't even have different dialogue than the ones they're based off of!

(I wonder if the fact that one of the animations is a loli who is clearly a prepubescent child giving a blowjob is the reason why it hasn't been posted here yet.)

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Like bargle said, it's just DVD extras. The Prisoner commentary is interesting, but there's nothing in the care package that impacts the game directly. The altmodel animations don't even have different dialogue than the ones they're based off of!
The altmodel for Ayane is the only thing I'd be terribly interested in from the first one, which is why I haven't been in a hurry to sign back up, and will probably wait until he's back on a normal update schedule.

I like the idea of the aged-up girls, maybe aging the adults down to high school, but wizard models for the characters? Not my thing.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Back a month ago people were saying that the care packages were a good approach for him to make supporting him more attractive without taking anything away from non-subscribers, and now folks are bitching? lol

(I wonder if the fact that one of the animations is a loli who is clearly a prepubescent child giving a blowjob is the reason why it hasn't been posted here yet.)
I still think it a great way for him to get money and the hard lolicon is definitely the reason it's not gonna pop up here

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I put this game down over a year ago due to the grind and other factors and haven't visited this thread since. I did however notice that the dev does not post here anymore did they get scared off?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes