barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
it just some progress mod i use
Got it. Most Ren'py games also store save files in Appdata.

On Windows, you can open up file explorer and type %APPDATA%/RenPy into the path bar, and it'll bring up a folder where all the saves are stored. Not sure where they'd be on Android or Mac, though.

Reactions: Aeeyo

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone have a 100% savefile with Yumiknows false? I have been playing for 2 months and i really dont want to start all over again because of that flag, I had done everything right until that point, and i dont like the idea of missing one event. I hope somebody can share theirs.
Check my posts out :)

1) Its long. Hours upon hours of content. You can automatically unlock the ability to replay all rework content after going up to chapter 3.
2) Only worth it if you're a completionist. I recommend you to skip all previously read text.
3) Here's the save. I used an external cheat editor to raise the stats real high, but it is a complete save. Floor 1 won the dorm way, BTW.

In case you don't want to start at the beggining, here is a complete save as of Nov. 11, 2022

Edit: Changed "Dorm 1" to "Floor 1"

I have one save file per event :)

Here's the one where The River Styx kicks off:

Reactions: Blake639

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Does anyone have a 100% savefile with Yumiknows false? I have been playing for 2 months and i really dont want to start all over again because of that flag, I had done everything right until that point, and i dont like the idea of missing one event. I hope somebody can share theirs.
Wait wait. Is Yumi knowing good or bad? I read earlier that it affects her like, standing up for herself or something?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If you download this, it's just a small file, throw it into the /game folder, boot up the game, click the splash away and then hit 'alt + m' you can type yumiknows into the search bar and change the value. It's honestly really easy. Then, so long as that scene hasn't played out already, you'll get the full scene.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
btw, how/which event does she find out it? Was it the changing room thing?
Before that. Back when you go with Chika to the onsen, the game tells you spend some time with Yumi first.

If you're like me, you parse that as "do a Yumi event". It means "do all the Yumi events from that update".

If you do Abyss before the onsen events, Yumi doesn't find out. If you do the onsen event before Abyss, Yumi finds out.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So how should i play the events should i go for one girl at a time or just go for all at the same time is there any order
Try to cycle through them if you can. Some events require events from other girls to unlock them, so it's not good to hyperfocus on one. But if you're trying to be a "good" teacher, then try and do Chika's stuff last each time around. Two of the three big things that affect the story involve doing her events too early. All that said, I recommend using the guide mod to help you out. I've heard it makes the game a lot easier to navigate.

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Before that. Back when you go with Chika to the onsen, the game tells you spend some time with Yumi first.

If you're like me, you parse that as "do a Yumi event". It means "do all the Yumi events from that update".

If you do Abyss before the onsen events, Yumi doesn't find out. If you do the onsen event before Abyss, Yumi finds out.
Fuck yes. I did all her events. Phew

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I always wondered why people are so obsessed with getting all the events. What's the mentality behind it? Especially in this game where getting all events will probably become impossible. I'm genuinely curious.

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
I always wondered why people are so obsessed with getting all the events. What's the mentality behind it? Especially in this game where getting all events will probably become impossible. I'm genuinely curious.
The writing is something I enjoy and I want the most of it. I go back to see every single option but choose the one with most content. The more I consume the harder it becomes to not think about coughing up money for merch and the season pass thing

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Selebus has inidicated that the perfect playthrough will always be possible in a single run.

Most games on here are short enough that if you lock yourself out of a scene, no big deal, just do a side run and skip the repeat content, and within an hour you're caught up anyway.

Starting this game over is....a task. The length of the game makes restarting far more daunting, especially with the stat grind.

There's also the very real possibility that missing a scene could block off a character permanently (most scenes if missed don't do othat, but Rin and Yumi definitely feel locked out if you screw those timings up)

LeyOD2

Nov 3, 2018
If you download this, it's just a small file, throw it into the /game folder, boot up the game, click the splash away and then hit 'alt + m' you can type yumiknows into the search bar and change the value. It's honestly really easy. Then, so long as that scene hasn't played out already, you'll get the full scene.
Bro, you are a lifesaver, I wanted to keep my save while not having Yumi knowing, Thanks man!

Reactions: Bingoogus

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
A lot of people are just completionists. It's like getting every achievement in a game, I tend to do that even if that game is not particularly one of my favourites. This doesn't have achievements, but the scenes you can miss give you the same level of annoyance if you didn't get them.

It's a week until the update drops, it's finally getting closer.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Aye, it's know as FOMO or Fear Of Missing Out, something Kirin also mentions in the dialogue between her Makoto and Imani on the christmas events, it's also what makes people expend money on gachas and things like that, the fear of missing something and not having the chance to ever experiencing it

• Red Heart
Reactions: dantarium

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Crossed out red events in my log make me sad.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes