Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
Just so I didn't miss it, you can't change your name at the start of the game, right? Can anyone confirm this?

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
For girls with "N/A" for lust, like Yumi, we won't get to fuck them?
I believe, though I could be wrong, that that just means that lust related activities have not yet been implemented. It does not mean that they won't be at some future point. As an example I seem to recall that a certain athletic resident of Dorm 3 had N/A in the Lust column until a recent update.

Reactions: Varxen

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Just so I didn't miss it, you can't change your name at the start of the game, right? Can anyone confirm this?
you can/can't change your name, everyone calls you sensei. till you reach a lust event with a girl that will get you a 'nickname'
some names are no go's unless you cheat and use the computer in your room because those names cause the girl to have a mental breakdown.
For girls with "N/A" for lust, like Yumi, we won't get to fuck them?
not yet, but yumi, moly, maybe haruka? are the girls you'd be most interested in since they have the most rape like elements to their story. yumi's is the darkest one, if you can drag yourself all the way to chap 3 you get a scene that might be worth it involving yumi and nodoka

Oh you were talking about the huggy boy saga, i was here for all of that, i thought you were talking about something coming from his discord sycophants leading to the chapter 1 rework, something i hadn't heard a skerrik about. As Bargle just said, the rework was all Selebus.
yeah I didn't have internet for the 6 months all this 'rework' stuff went down. Selebus never outright said his changes on the early stuff was to 'cater' to his discord sycophants but I personally think it was. its not nearly as dark as the earlier versions were in dialogue. The tone of molly's scene at the hallowen party and yumi's kiss scene felt very different to me seeing them again but that could just be 2nd impact was not as big as the first time seeing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Varxen

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
great way to put it. You're allowed to be proud of your work, and I believe he should be proud of his. But he's surrounded himself by yes-men, and I hope that the future quality of the game doesn't suffer because of that
I would argue it already has. The rework is worse than the original in many ways, and the resets have been getting less playable each round.

Jul 22, 2019
I would argue it already has. The rework is worse than the original in many ways, and the resets have been getting less playable each round.
There's really only one thing in the most recent reset (iirc) that I'd say is even vaguely close to having issues with playability. The rice ""puzzle"" was stupid, but the rest were fine, particularly when you know in advance that they can refer back to stuff in earlier events. Most of the info you need to solve them is just outright given to you.

Not that anyone has to like those puzzles of course, but there's really nothing wrong with them technically or mechanically.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I'm losing will to play this game due sandbox. I haven't played through content from the last two updates yet. My game time is somewhere beyond day 1700 because I've done plenty of visiting places trying to find content for the girls who seem to have quests available. Even if I know a bit about order of the events, thanks to wiki webpages (why this isn't this kind of help built into game??), it's still bitch trying to find correct place/time to get events started.

Only rework this game needs, is to turn it into pure VN and kill all sandbox elements.

Mad Hatter

Nov 17, 2017
I'm losing will to play this game due sandbox. I haven't played through content from the last two updates yet. My game time is somewhere beyond day 1700 because I've done plenty of visiting places trying to find content for the girls who seem to have quests available. Even if I know a bit about order of the events, thanks to wiki webpages (why this isn't this kind of help built into game??), it's still bitch trying to find correct place/time to get events started.

Only rework this game needs, is to turn it into pure VN and kill all sandbox elements.
To be fair, a link to the wiki is built into the game and the wiki tells you exactly when and how to trigger each event. So you can look at the name of the event you need, go to the event on the wiki, and it's right there.

Gehrmann

Sep 16, 2020

You just need to use guide mod, i think the game kinda impossible to play without it after first reset. It have too many girl and i have no idea where to go to trigger events

• Red Heart
Reactions: dantarium

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Im stuck in the broken world. Can anyone help me?
Visit the soccer field. Then pray at the Shrine each time you have an opportunity to do so, until you have the option to choose to go to school next morning.

You will have to pray a few times :)

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020

The Dev has designed the game this way on purpose.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes