kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Lessons in Love [v0.26.0 Part 3].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Lessons in Love [v0.26.0 0 Part 3].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

JayC29

Feb 6, 2021
I'm guessing the "gamepass" subscribers are SOL then? We get absolutely 0 news which is pretty stupid.
If you have the annual pass you have to create an account on the website and msg details to verify your subscription to selebus on discord so he can manually flag your account, you can then download the care package.

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Are there any LiL plushies? Maybe a Maya fumo? A Moyo coaster? Melon? Friendburger? A Yasuv face webm to use as my Steam Deck boot screen animation? Lego Chinami and weird girl?

_Nero_

Jan 21, 2021
From what Selebus has said of his outline for the game we know it'll consist of:
  1. Harem Route: Where we are now.
  2. Dark Route: Presumably all hell breaks loose.
  3. Purity Routes: Individualized routes/endings for each main girl (maybe side girls too, I don't remember). These will all branch off form the same point, and we'll be able to return to that point to start the next one.
  4. True Ending: Not expected to be a harem ending.
I remember Selebus talking about point 3 during the first updates (IIRC it was before the first beach updated, and, yeah, that time he wrote that the side girls would get that as well) did he talk about it more recently? I mean, at least in the middle of chapter 2. The level of "demonization" (as he himself called it in Molly's bad day) about those relationships the VN reached makes really hard to think that he didn't change idea.

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I remember Selebus talking about point 3 during the first updates (IIRC it was before the first beach updated, and, yeah, that time he wrote that the side girls would get that as well) did he talk about it more recently? I mean, at least in the middle of chapter 2. The level of "demonization" (as he himself called it in Molly's bad day) about those relationships the VN reached makes really hard to think that he didn't change idea.
Well, it was a few months ago, on the Homies 2022, or maybe a month before it, when the nominations was announced, not sure, it was an "after party" so to speak, my memory is kinda blurry by this point, but he talked about purity routes there and that those would also be in some sort of the girls point of view. I mean, the events that are "behind the scenes" that are going on right now, their thoughts and conflicts that we, as a male and their love interest, not able to see, since girls dont wish us to see those. They smile in front of us, but what kind of turmoil is going on inside is not really what we were told.

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Well, it was a few months ago, on the Homies 2022, or maybe a month before it, when the nominations was announced, not sure, it was an "after party" so to speak, my memory is kinda blurry by this point, but he talked about purity routes there and that those would also be in some sort of the girls point of view. I mean, the events that are "behind the scenes" that are going on right now, their thoughts and conflicts that we, as a male and their love interest, not able to see, since girls dont wish us to see those. They smile in front of us, but what kind of turmoil is going on inside is not really what we were told.
It'd be cool to start the game with nightvision and perception. Scare Sen into a purity route. NG+ content?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LeyOD2

Nov 3, 2018
Does anyone have a 100% savefile with Yumiknows false? I have been playing for 2 months and i really dont want to start all over again because of that flag, I had done everything right until that point, and i dont like the idea of missing one event. I hope somebody can share theirs.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes