LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
I'm all for posting them if you want, it's not like he visits the forum anymore.

If he didn't behave in such a edgelord manner the updates would probably take a few days to be posted here, now (because he's pissed so many people off), there'll be people spite-uploading the update the second it comes out.

Just for the sake of annoying him.

Strange how the stuff i like the most either takes ages to come out or have devs that are like this.
Aye this is all true. There's some fairly large games I follow which are pretty much never leaked until official release, and funnily enough those developers didn't declare war against piracy. The more he does it, the faster the leaks will happen. So he's just shooting himself in the foot.

I'm guessing the actual update will drop within a few hours though. I was kinda expecting him to release it before I even got up today, so it should be fairly soon.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I'm all for posting them if you want, it's not like he visits the forum anymore.
Idk why he would care anyway, those are free fan arts, nothing official :unsure:

BTW there's a lot of those in his site (for free):

Some guys there are pretty talented ;)
1670089591197.png 1670090113590.png 1670090127520.png

But be warned, there's some real crazy shit too :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Leo-67

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Guro is fine, there are some here, don't remember the name but there is a vn about some hs kids getting bullied, raped and killed, and one other of vampires getting tortured.

hi88

Jul 27, 2017

If he didn't behave in such a edgelord manner the updates would probably take a few days to be posted here, now (because he's pissed so many people off), there'll be people spite-uploading the update the second it comes out.

Just for the sake of annoying him.

Strange how the stuff i like the most either takes ages to come out or have devs that are like this.
His attitude is insane. I went from supporting the project to no longer giving it money because he can't shut up and can't stop himself from attacking people constantly. They even had to take control of this thread away from him.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Aye this is all true. There's some fairly large games I follow which are pretty much never leaked until official release, and funnily enough those developers didn't declare war against piracy. The more he does it, the faster the leaks will happen. So he's just shooting himself in the foot.

I'm guessing the actual update will drop within a few hours though. I was kinda expecting him to release it before I even got up today, so it should be fairly soon.
Then hopefully he'll keep acting the same way he always does.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I went from supporting the project to no longer giving it money because he can't shut up and can't stop himself from attacking people constantly
Yup, his disdain for his own supporters is why I'm not re-upping my subscription next time around. Plus, the "gamepass" method (which I'm sure gives him the most revenue) doesn't give any of his supporters news either. I'm not signing up for discord just to follow this game's news and find out when something is delayed

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Alright... calm down everyone, if the post get's too hostlie the mod's will show up. Let's just be patient and wait to have a nice update.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Yup, his disdain for his own supporters is why I'm not re-upping my subscription next time around. Plus, the "gamepass" method (which I'm sure gives him the most revenue) doesn't give any of his supporters news either. I'm not signing up for discord just to follow this game's news and find out when something is delayed
That's literally the only way he communicates with supporters, it's not like people who support him via Subscribestar get any kind of benefit the gamepass doesn't offer.

As for Gamepass vs Subscribestar, he has stated he prefers the monthly sub because it makes the game's revenue more even over time.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
When it inevitably gets leaked, can someone list all the characters and who their costumes are supposed to be? TIA

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes