mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
File praire.mp3 ha an extra space in there, remove it to avoid the error
game/chap3.rpy: play music "prairie.mp3 "

Here, the "!" should be outside the "[]"
game/MakotoEvents.rpy: "{i}Makoto’s affection has increased to [makoto_love!]{/i}"

Last edited:
Reactions: Vizer007

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Yeah except any time you look at his subscribestar, he's making a little bit more money than before. The only sustained drop was when he was kicked off patreon, which obviously was not a result of piracy.
One of the recent early leaked updates had him here crying because he only gained like 2 subs or something, so it's connected. It's most likely about consistent rate of growth, that's being affected every time there's early leak.

He's making nearly $120k/yr from subscribestar alone, and he also gets income from itch.io and the like. That's plenty of money for a venture like this. 120k would put him at the 87th percentile of income in the US - that's pretty good for a set of skills that isn't really marketable otherwise. And he probably pays less in taxes than most of us since he's technically a business owner and can deduct more shit.
I'm not here to defend dev's tantrums, but it's just weird to me that people always forget that big part of human condition is about not being satisfied with what u already have. To feel accomplished we need to see ourselves moving in right direction, conquering new heights. So, yeah, when he see his growth slowing, that in his opinion is not reflected in the kind of effort he puts into the game, he's gonna be dissatisfied no matter the income he already has. It's extremely normal and one thing not worth being called out for. Call him out for childinsh outbursts, or being a dick, that's fine, that's reasonable. Bashing him for wanting and expecting more alone isn't.
Depending on what you believe there is... more than that
We don't have anything concrete, so that's it for now.

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
I'm not here to defend dev's tantrums, but it's just weird to me that people always forget that big part of human condition is about not being satisfied with what u already have. To feel accomplished we need to see ourselves moving in right direction, conquering new heights. So, yeah, when he see his growth slowing, that in his opinion is not reflected in the kind of effort he puts into the game, he's gonna be dissatisfied no matter the income he already has. It's extremely normal and one thing not worth being called out for. Call him out for childinsh outbursts, or being a dick, that's fine, that's reasonable. Bashing him for wanting and expecting more alone isn't.
Maybe for teenagers. Most of us eventually grow up and realize there are limits to most things. He's reaching his. If he wants to make more, he's going to have to do something else to attract more players. Whether that's having a new game or making more substantial changes to this one. This is an extremely niche genre and he's only made the game less accessible to new players.

Dev comes off as childish and entitled, and it's okay for us to point out his expectations are not realistic.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Maybe for teenagers.
That's literally how humans work, how our dopamine reward system is wired.
Most of us eventually grow up and realize there are limits to most things. He's reaching his.
He clearly thinks that this is not the case. Especially considering he had higher income before.
If he wants to make more, he's going to have to do something else to attract more players. Whether that's having a new game or making more substantial changes to this one. This is an extremely niche genre and he's only made the game less accessible to new players.

Dev comes off as childish and entitled, and it's okay for us to point out his expectations are not realistic.
Agree with the rest.

Reactions: crustlord12

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I do not understand what the baby finches event wants from me. I have tried Boobies123, hope, 85 and some other attempts and I just don't get it.
Can anyone help me out so I can get back to the actual game?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
can anyone list the new events and the prerequisites to trigger them
Its pretty much just a line of main events that go one after another, the only thing to look out for is to have Miku at 10+ Lust, Kirin, Haruka and Sara at 30+ Lust. Maybe get Chika to 40 Lust, not sure about this one.

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
Its pretty much just a line of main events that go one after another, the only thing to look out for is to have Miku at 10+ Lust, Kirin, Haruka and Sara at 30+ Lust. Maybe get Chika to 40 Lust, not sure about this one.
ok thank you!

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
That's literally how humans work, how our dopamine reward system is wired.
Go beyond high school biology. Yes, on a basic level we seek bursts of dopamine. But obviously we tend to go beyond that - otherwise we'd all just be doing hookers and blow all day. The nice thing about humans is that we develop this thing called executive function and can overcome basic instincts to a degree. A part of maturation is being able to see the big picture.

He clearly thinks that this is not the case. Especially considering he had higher income before.
Yes, the big difference there is he was able to attract a larger audience by being present on a larger platform. He shot himself in the foot by doing the bare minimum to abide by their rules and got kicked off. It wasn't piracy that caused that source to go away. If he wants to go significantly beyond where he's at, he's going to have to find a way to get new players. But unfortunately for him, I don't think anyone else will accept his content.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Why do past events keep changing? Like, Haruka's "The World Outside The Walls" is now different than it was when you played it for the first time when Sensei went to her house and instead is now just a phone call when viewing it. If past events are going to keep changing, you might as well wait until the game is finished before even playing through since it changes what happens.

Reactions: crustlord12

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Why do past events keep changing? Like, Haruka's "The World Outside The Walls" is now different than it was when you played it for the first time when Sensei went to her house and instead is now just a phone call when viewing it. If past events are going to keep changing, you might as well wait until the game is finished before even playing through since it changes what happens.
That might a be choice-dependent scene, where some choices would lead to you visiting her, and others a phone call.

Replay has a set of default flags it uses to show scenes, so they are going to vary from gameplay when you deviate from the assumed choices.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
How easy/simple/realistic is it to play through this game without missing content? Time progressing seems like it might force you to miss loads?
If you're vigilant about farming Affection/Lust, and if you CAREFULLY read and pay attention, getting through without missing scenes isn't that hard.

1) One character will confess to having a crush on another of the girls, and ask that you let her take her shot before you make your move. If you ignore that, you'll miss a lot of content.
2) When you get an invitation to take a girl on a weekend excursion, the game will suggest that you spend some time with her roomate first. If you don't do that, you miss content later in the game.
3) There is a lot of content gated behind who you're sleeping with. If you say no to any of the characters, it will block future access.

The rest of the missed opportunities are going to be due to not having enough Lust points for a girl when a Lust scene happens, since those are fixed points. So either use a save editor to set the values to a higher number to avoid the grind, or make a point of grinding out a lot of the stat to prevent that.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Also, you need to vote for Miku. Poor Uta-chan :cry:
Here's the thing though right, objectively, Miku deserves the win cause although Uta put a lot of effort into her costume, her acting was mediocre compared to Miku, Miku really was a gyaru right up until her panic attack, she fucking nailed it, both in acting and the costume, Chika's reaction was absolute 100% confirmation of her 'passing' as one of her kind so in the end, they both passed on the costuming but Miku was the better method actor. Poor Uta, but she lost fair and square.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I love this game, but I haven't downloaded it in a while due to other games I am playing. Does this version include all 3 parts upto the latest update?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes