Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
So now theres three girl who knows about the loop
Who is the 3rd girl you're thinking of?
I believe it's Makoto since she basically says in White Oak Door she tries to off herself several times but finds later that if felt like she hallucinated the act, like in Bluejay (we see her fall, then back on roof next second).

Quite the revelation that girl in Everything Is Connected happens to be Sensei's mom according to Yasu and that she does not like Sensei.

What peoples' thoughts who will be pregnant next and make it to the roof?
My front runner so far is Makoto, followed by Chika and since this last update might as well throw Futaba into the mix.

Did we just see a Reset during the last scene with Yumi? The 2nd frame had a starry skyline similar to when the world is broken and then the 3rd ,4th frames are locations where Sensei lands immediately after Reset. If so how did the world break without Maya feeling its pending arrival and who Reset it? Since Sensei, Maya and Ayane seemed unsure of what happened and how they got to the location on the 5th frame.

Last edited:

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
I assume they mean Yumi.
I don't think it's her. I have a feeling that that end scene was a Reset and that what happened in So Far Below, Matador and Things That Hurt now no longer happened as we saw it or at all and that Yumi (since one scene shows Yumi in school uniform) now still trust Sensei and believes that he is on her side as before those events happened and is now confused to Sensei's current honest self belittling speech. Which would look like a 180º in her eyes.

Last edited:

FrostHunt

Feb 23, 2020
Who is the 3rd girl you're thinking of?
Yumi mostly, in the next update either yumi got confused what happening or shes telling why do you tell me this at the beach which i assume is the second one i guess. i dont know if we go back in time or the future because the next update called "Christmas on the beach"

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Go beyond high school biology. Yes, on a basic level we seek bursts of dopamine. But obviously we tend to go beyond that - otherwise we'd all just be doing hookers and blow all day. The nice thing about humans is that we develop this thing called executive function and can overcome basic instincts to a degree. A part of maturation is being able to see the big picture.
Your framing of this is weird. I'm not talking about some cheap thrills here and it is directly related to implementing whatever is a part of your "big picture", as it helps to motivate yourself to do things that don't bring immediate gratification.

My point in all of this, to reiterate, that it's weird to me when people criticize someone for not being content with what they already have. "He already makes x, why is he dissatisfied". Yeah, well, how many things you have in your life that you aren't being appreciative of that other people don't have? A lot, and you know it.

That's the only thing I disagree with.

Also, i think it's dishonest to imply that piracy has no visible effects on his subs.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Yumi mostly, in the next update either yumi got confused what happening or shes telling why do you tell me this at the beach which i assume is the second one i guess. i dont know if we go back in time or the future because the next update called "Christmas on the beach"
That doesn't really tell us anything. For all we know, maybe from her perspective he just randomly walked to her in the middle of the beach and started bring up all this shit out of nowhere. I think if it was as u describe, Yumi would've looked surprised about the sudden change in scenery. She wasn't.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
That might a be choice-dependent scene, where some choices would lead to you visiting her, and others a phone call.

Replay has a set of default flags it uses to show scenes, so they are going to vary from gameplay when you deviate from the assumed choices.
I don't think it is choice dependent and I didn't deviate. It should show the scene where Sensei visits her house as that is the event. If you choose not to have an affair with her, then you miss it and it gets crossed out.

FrostHunt

Feb 23, 2020
For all we know, maybe from her perspective he just randomly walked to her in the middle of the beach and started bring up all this shit out of nowhere.
That my second point, that we just goes to her at the second beach event and tell her that. perhaps my first message wasnt clear enough.

Terri Derrick

May 20, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to unlock lamb legs? I know I need to input that lottery number somewhere. I've already tried multiple things, but Im out of ideas at this point.

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
Also, i think it's dishonest to imply that piracy has no visible effects on his subs.
I don't think it's dishonest at all. I've been keeping an eye on his subs out of curiosity. I've yet to see a notable drop. The reality is piracy isn't going to go away and the majority who pirate were never going to buy anything in the first place. Nearly every other dev understands this even if they don't like it.

Sep 26, 2018
How did Sensei just break the space-time continuum by just talking to Yuumi? Nothing about his past was even revealed that time, it was just a very honest conversation.

Learning his mother's name didn't do much and that's probably something that would fuck him up badly.

Makoto letting a clearly not-in-the-right-state-of-mind Miku leave with Kirin and Sensei also seems pretty out of character.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
well that was... stupid. download the game instantly notice change in art on the opening screen, load my save, game crashes and tries to start me at a new game.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
well that was... stupid. download the game instantly notice change in art on the opening screen, load my save, game crashes and tries to start me at a new game.
Art on the opening screen is from the winner of fan-art contest, so, yeah.
Crash may happend if you saved somewhere that had some changes, so, the best place to save is where you choose what to do in the evening, if you saved inside some event - yes, you may get a crash

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.27.0
Size 2.213 GiB (too big for normal installs)

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:
* Pixeldrain
* Mega
2. Install the apk and run it once.
3. Download the RPA file:
* Pixeldrain
* Mega
4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
* Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.lessonsinlove/game
* The file MUST be named: archive.0.27.rpa
5. Restart the game and enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port. Note the game is officially too big for normal installs, and I don't want to compress the media to the point that everything looks bad, so we're switching to installs with RPA. My intent is that all content up to 0.27 will be in this RPA file, and you can keep it and only new content will be in subsequent files.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I don't think it is choice dependent and I didn't deviate. It should show the scene where Sensei visits her house as that is the event. If you choose not to have an affair with her, then you miss it and it gets crossed out.
It is choice dependent.

If you're having an affair with her, she calls you and tells you she needs to see you, and you go over.

If you're not having an affair with her, she calls you to tell you the good news, and that's the scene.

The default flag for Replay is "no affair." So that's the version you see in Replay, reglardless of what you're doing in your save file.

This is how Replay works for all of the side characters. Replay will show the "not sleeping with them" version, even if you are in your save state.

Reactions: akselx

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
How did Sensei just break the space-time continuum by just talking to Yuumi? Nothing about his past was even revealed that time, it was just a very honest conversation.

Learning his mother's name didn't do much and that's probably something that would fuck him up badly.

Makoto letting a clearly not-in-the-right-state-of-mind Miku leave with Kirin and Sensei also seems pretty out of character.
That's not the first time he got "carried" into the past like this, just the first time he stuck there and with others too. Maybe he felt deep regret and wanted a do over? So he went to "previous summer", before a lot of fucked up shit happend. We'll probably see him do the same mistakes in next updates.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes