Black Raven

May 4, 2020
I've gotten the impression that Tsukasa is a Daddy's girl, and she's emulating what she sees her father doing. Probably in an effort to get more attention from him -- which is absolutely a condemnation of him. Tsubasa's trying her best, but that's damned near impossible if her spouse is undercutting her, and he seems to be indulging her.
Hmm. Could be. Hard to say for sure without knowing anything about the dad. I feel like Tsubasa pretty much gave up on her though. But yes, if the dad is undercutting her i get how she'd feel powerless.

Touka actually listens to her mother, and she's turned out quite differently.
I feel like Touka is just naturally good but she still came across as very entitled when we first met. I'll admit that i didn't gave Tsubasa enough credit for pushing her outside the family bubble. That was her being a good mom, for sure.

Makoto also turned out the say she did because of her father's influence, not her mother's.

That said, I very much wanted to vote for Makoto in that contest because Maki cracked me up, but there was almost nothing maternal in that scene from her. She in full "lube saleswoman" mode.
I disagree. I think you (and Makoto) are unfair to Maki. She is trying her very best (quirks and all). Makoto's dad was gone for a long time (3 years is a lot at Makoto's age, not to mention the time loop) which led to her idealizing him. And yes Makoto takes after her dad more than her mom but that's hardly Maki's fault.

Maki said:
I'll have you know there's not any minute of any day that i'm not a mom before anything else. It's just a little difficult when your child imprints on your significant other instead of you.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
I had an idea for a twist relating to Harukas husband and as well as Makis husband. There wife’s were friends. It would be reasonable to assume that both husbands could be too because of that. So, what if, they mixed their identification tags before the accident? Meaning Harukas husband is dead and Makis is still alive. An error that could slip through the system through automation and not enough workforce at the responsibility agencies. That would solve Harukas struggle and enable her to join the harem. Give Maki her husband back as well and maybe more important Makoto her father back. All that without getting rif of the character development. Yes, that would be a somewhat bad twist, because it lessens the impact of what happened, yet I still think there will be some bigger changes trough reality fuckery at the end or shortly before (like curing Chinami ether completely or enough to enable her a normal life). And yes, I still hope for a sappy happy ending. I wrote that just because I want to hear what you guys/girls think of this idea instead of what i think could happen

Also, can anybody offer some words about Othoa and Noriko that could change my perspective about them? They still don’t click with me. (Yasu of course not as well, but I think we aren’t supposed yet)

And are there theories who the missing side girls will be? Both of Rins moms? Toukas secretary that lost her job because Sensei told Touka she could answer her phone herself? That strange ghost girl? Long Maya?

Edit: Chikas Mating Season event was hot as hell.
Edit to the edit: The Halloween costums are great again.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: P3zz0

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I had an idea for a twist relating to Harukas husband and as well as Makis husband.
Something to bear in mind -- Kumon-mi is in a bubble. Nothing gets in or out. This bubble isn't established by a military force or alien enemy, it's set up by a divine being, and the only people able to penetrate are Sensei (somehow), and a mysterious shapeshifting girl that Sensei forgets meeting immediately after she leaves his line of sight every single time.

The messages about Haruka's husband and Makoto's father weren't actually from the military. They were from one of the gods. There's even a hint within the message "Remember to smile".

Whoever sent those messages did it to force reactions, not to provide any real notifications of living/death status. They might be accurate, but they could both still be very much alive, or both dead, or any combination of the two.

And are there theories who the missing side girls will be? Both of Rins moms? Toukas secretary that lost her job because Sensei told Touka she could answer her phone herself? That strange ghost girl? Long Maya?
One of them is definitely Rika. That was confirmed to subscribers before she was even introduced in game.

The last could be Rin's other mother, but I think that would be too easy. It's definitely not Daisy the ghost girl (she explicitly states "I'm not that kind of character").

Imani was announced months before her introduction during the annual "best of" stream Selebus does. Rika was announced at the second of those streams. Odds are good the last one will be introduced at the next one, and it will be someone we haven't seen yet.

Malkavian

Jun 8, 2017
I've not been able to get the Kirin event (Falling Asleep Standing Up). It's a lust Kirin event that presumely involves Miku so it scares me a lot but I guess I need to get it for completion... Any ideas?

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I've not been able to get the Kirin event (Falling Asleep Standing Up). It's a lust Kirin event that presumely involves Miku so it scares me a lot but I guess I need to get it for completion... Any ideas?
Miku lust >= 10, Kirin lust >= 30 (I think?), vote for Miku during costume contest. Not sure about affection values though.

Reactions: Catincap

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
30 Kirin Lust, 10 Miku Lust, Miku must win the costume contest.

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
Sel finally introduced something for cheaters, on Futaba date if you're flagged as cheater instead of meeting Melon girl you get a hate message from Sel :KEK:.
Ah thanks, didn't noticed. I kinda assumed it was the default image and Sel just hates everyone. Save Editor no Jutsu it is.

What flags you as a cheater?
Using cheat codes, probably ? Also winning the lottery without triggering the event that gives you the numbers.

Malkavian

Jun 8, 2017
Found it pretty reasonable to get a tie.

Date goes to noriko, although Futaba's was datier, Noriko's was way more emotional and she dedicated a whole ass song to Sensei.

Between Tsubasa and Maki, Tsubasa wins as she was obviously more motherly, although Maki clearly knows Sensei better.

For Haruka vs Sara, honestly whatever. Although I like Sara more, it feels fair to give it to Haruka due to her secret weapon revelation, so a point for her.

Although I didnt want to upset Io, and I really liked Maya's reaction to losing, it's only fair that Maya wins it.

Miku vs Uta, I gave it to Miku due to the extra event and because I really like her, but this one was probably the hardest due to her reaction to losing (also an Uta fan). Feels like this specific decision is really important for her storyline tho.

Miku vs Kirin, honestly fuck Kirin she deserves no praise, easy win for Miku.

Without minmaxing anything, this line of thought led me to a tie. Seems more balanced than the first war which was clearly weighted in favor of the first floor. Also, I cant described how flabbergasted I was at the standup comedy scene ºº
Thanks for everyone who told me about Miku lust, had literally no idea.

Reactions: crustlord12

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Found it pretty reasonable to get a tie.

Date goes to noriko, although Futaba's was datier, Noriko's was way more emotional and she dedicated a whole ass song to Sensei.

Between Tsubasa and Maki, Tsubasa wins as she was obviously more motherly, although Maki clearly knows Sensei better.

For Haruka vs Sara, honestly whatever. Although I like Sara more, it feels fair to give it to Haruka due to her secret weapon revelation, so a point for her.

Although I didnt want to upset Io, and I really liked Maya's reaction to losing, it's only fair that Maya wins it.

Miku vs Uta, I gave it to Miku due to the extra event and because I really like her, but this one was probably the hardest due to her reaction to losing (also an Uta fan). Feels like this specific decision is really important for her storyline tho.

Miku vs Kirin, honestly fuck Kirin she deserves no praise, easy win for Miku.

Without minmaxing anything, this line of thought led me to a tie. Seems more balanced than the first war which was clearly weighted in favor of the first floor. Also, I cant described how flabbergasted I was at the standup comedy scene ºº
Thanks for everyone who told me about Miku lust, had literally no idea.
The standup scene and the old town scene with Ayane and Ami were both pretty intense. I was glad to see Molly spoke with her afterwards, good character development

Reactions: Malkavian
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes