barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
as far as i know only who used the cheat codes were marked with the cheater flag. which can be removed using save editor
See, if I were Selebus, my response to leaks would be to put shit like this in one version of the game and "leak" it here, and then post the ACTUAL version of the game in official places, and see how long it takes for people to catch on.

Reactions: crustlord12

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
See, if I were Selebus, my response to leaks would be to put shit like this in one version of the game and "leak" it here, and then post the ACTUAL version of the game in official places, and see how long it takes for people to catch on.
why give him such bad ideas?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Nah, there are many people who play this game while looking into a code (I mean, how else will we find some hidden messages, like, the one that needs a whopping 1000 affinity from Ayane pretty early in game or the one targeted at cheaters that was shown earlier here) and its a bad idea in case the new player and/or future subscriber meet something like this. Considering what subscribers get, there is every incentive to be a subscriber (if you can), everyone else is just good publicity, and publicity have a price.

Crayzeemike

Nov 15, 2018
I finally finished the puzzles from the event "A Life of Prizes". I know that people already posted the answers, but for anyone interested in doing the puzzle normally, I thought I'd share a list of names of events where you can find the answers that are not given inside the puzzle room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok I must be dumb because I still can't figure out book 4

Crayzeemike

Nov 15, 2018
I
I finally finished the puzzles from the event "A Life of Prizes". I know that people already posted the answers, but for anyone interested in doing the puzzle normally, I thought I'd share a list of names of events where you can find the answers that are not given inside the puzzle room.

Is there a possibility of a further hint for book 4? Or at least tell me where I'm going wrong because I think I've found the how to and the number but I've tried several different combinations without success. For the question How To Do is it one word or three? Does the only two mean one word and one number? Do I just need to put the number eg 7 or do I need to type it out eg Seven? And probably the dumbest question of all do I need to separate the answers with a comma?

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I

Is there a possibility of a further hint for book 4? Or at least tell me where I'm going wrong because I think I've found the how to and the number but I've tried several different combinations without success. For the question How To Do is it one word or three? Does the only two mean one word and one number? Do I just need to put the number eg 7 or do I need to type it out eg Seven? And probably the dumbest question of all do I need to separate the answers with a comma?
If you want to figure out yourself, you just put the number.
If you want the answer it's:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I

I apologize that this is a really late response, but if you go look at the first page, under Extras, there's a link for "Puzzle Guide".

If you click on that, it takes you to a specific post in this thread that just outright gives all the answers to the questions in that scene.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes