barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Ayane's been on that train since they started fucking in chapter 1, with Sensei telling her every time that his niece is fucking nuts and would never accept this in a nicest way possible.
I'm hoping Ami's intense moment of crazy eyes shocked the naive out of Ayane.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Like Sensei I also think Ami would be able to tolerate sharing Sensei with Ayane, they've been best friends for ages, and though Ami can be a little psycho she loves Ayane almost as much as Sensei.
I want to know if she will confront the adults as well, Sara, Niki and Haruka, did Sensei even included them?
But with the new development, will the girls apart from Ayane and Maya still have their memories? Which memories remain, which were deleted? Is this a redo, a reset or just a relocation? Is Makoto dad still dead?

Jul 22, 2019
Like Sensei I also think Ami would be able to tolerate sharing Sensei with Ayane, they've been best friends for ages, and though Ami can be a little psycho she loves Ayane almost as much as Sensei.
I want to know if she will confront the adults as well, Sara, Niki and Haruka, did Sensei even included them?
But with the new development, will the girls apart from Ayane and Maya still have their memories? Which memories remain, which were deleted? Is this a redo, a reset or just a relocation? Is Makoto dad still dead?
I don't think she would have as much reason to confront the others, the conversation with Ami seemed more due to them being really close way before that point.

As for the weird time/location swap, I do wonder if it could be tied to Yasu somehow? She's shown her god is at least somewhat willing to fuck with reality before iirc, and did seem pretty upset right before it happened. Could be a bit of a reach though, her god is hardly reliable.

Would be a weird reset if that's what it is at least, doesn't have much in common with previous ones.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Is there any actual evidence that they went back in time? Because that wasn't my reading at all. I interpreted that as "Sensei glitched and woke up in the third beach trip, which is also Christmas, hence the next update being called "Christmas on the Beach," a fact we've literally known for two months.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Is there any actual evidence that they went back in time? Because that wasn't my reading at all. I interpreted that as "Sensei glitched and woke up in the third beach trip, which is also Christmas, hence the next update being called "Christmas on the Beach," a fact we've literally known for two months.
With what Yumi said, "why are you telling me this now?" it feels like she missed part of the conversation, like Sensei told her before something happened, not after, and Ayane and Maya, who are not part of "Sensei blackout", are aware of the "space time fuckery". It's pure conjecture tho.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I wanted to guess it is a redo, like going back in time, solely because, ironically, this happens right after Sensei said "I can't go back in time". But since Sana and Ayane are in their new swimsuits so maybe it won't be a simple redo or going back in time (it's a stretch, yes).

It might be closer to a reset where everyone's "data" get compiled altogether in a strange way and replotted into this cliffhanger that looks extremely familiar to previous events; OR maybe all three members of the current rooftop squad simply all experience the "lapses of judgement" Sensei sometimes has, and wake up at the same time on the beach. Who knows?

I personally believe everyone still has their memories regarding the recent dorm war, like how previous resets compress memories of each year together in a bizarre way but none of the memory is actually gone. Judging from Yumi's reaction, though, they probably won't be able to notice something is wrong.

Reactions: k1n5l4y3r

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
With what Yumi said, "why are you telling me this now?" it feels like she missed part of the conversation, like Sensei told her before something happened, not after, and Ayane and Maya, who are not part of "Sensei blackout", are aware of the "space time fuckery". It's pure conjecture tho.
With so many ALT Yumi shown in the event, I even doubt if the Yumi in swimsuit is exactly the same as the one that is on a past timeline we experienced. My read is something like Sensei in all the possible timelines is already having a conversation with Yumi, but suddenly all the Sensei just starts telling all the Yumi how disgusting he is, hence Yumi's confusion.

Honestly I think there HAS to be something with Yumi, a special role in the mechanism or something, like I can't think of any other character that has this many "What If" forms of themselves.

Reactions: k1n5l4y3r

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
From Sensei's perspective, he's having a single conversation with Yumi.

From Yumi's perspective, he's intiating a conversation, glitching again, resuming it later, only to glitch again, and again, and again -- always in private places, up until the beach, when he finishes in front of everyone.
"Why are you telling me this now" could be asking "why here, in public, where people who don't know about us can hear?"

Because there's clear intimacy occuring in the space between. In one of the stops, she has her uniform blazer on, and the bandages she uses to compress her chest, but no shirt -- and she doesn't appear distressed by the fact that he's there. That's indicative of a clear progression of their relationship.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Not sure if this was answered, but can somebody help with getting rid of this skipping? It wouldn't bother me much if it was just visual, but the bottom buttons won't appear. IE: History, Skip, Auto, etc, etc

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I think the one with Yumi in uniform and sarashi might be a memory flash of his old detentions he used to give her, she did say he was disgunting during those, also she starts asking why while on the blazer sarashi setting. Also Yumi usually notices when he is "high on Hopium", so having a glitched conversation she would probably beat him up like before.

Reactions: crustlord12

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Not sure if this was answered, but can somebody help with getting rid of this skipping? It wouldn't bother me much if it was just visual, but the bottom buttons won't appear. IE: History, Skip, Auto, etc, etc
That is an unresolved bug that seens to affect save files, you can find a save before the bug occurred or get the full save that has been posted a while back

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Ehhh, the latest event had her basically telling Ayane that "someone like you" wouldn't be getting in the way, she only calmed down when Ayane basically screamed out that she wasn't going to interfere.

She might love Ayane, but she's a really distant 2nd place.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
yumi conversation thoughts:
rather than future yumi's, I think it was past yumi's. this game's biggest thing is gaps in MC memory that we get flashes of and distorted nightmares of. flashbacks generally are triggered by the conversations at any given time, he is talking about how he is a piece of shit he then had flashbacks of the times he treated yumi like shit.
the time skip to the beach seems in line with the last time it happened with makoto in blue bird, its pretty much a reset because something happened outside of the 'correct narrative'
something else I've been noticing with resets is that the MC's behavior is 'normalized' with each reset. at the start everyone is like "why you teaching like shit now" 1st reset "this is normal and acceptable for us". "hey its mildly weird you are in the dorms but you are kind of cool so we got our eyes on you" to "wait why wouldn't he be in our dorms"
each reset seems to change the girls outlooks to accept the world the MC actions make.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jamyong

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
Now this is weird but I'm absouletly ceratin I did the onsens chain BEFORE Abyss. And yet upon getting to Nodoka's Matador, the event ends as if I didn't, leading to the entirely less desirable outcome. Now, seeing that I don't want to replay nearly half of this just to maybe get surprised again by a bug or something, is there a variable in the save files I can change? I REALLY don't want this event to play out the way it currently is, considering I did everything correctly

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Now this is weird but I'm absouletly ceratin I did the onsens chain BEFORE Abyss. And yet upon getting to Nodoka's Matador, the event ends as if I didn't, leading to the entirely less desirable outcome. Now, seeing that I don't want to replay nearly half of this just to maybe get surprised again by a bug or something, is there a variable in the save files I can change? I REALLY don't want this event to play out the way it currently is, considering I did everything correctly
Yumiknows is the name of the flag

Yumiknows=true -- you went to the Onsen first, Yumi stormed out of the locker room
Yumiknows=false -- you saw Yumi before going to the Onsen, she stays through the whole locker room sequence.

Reactions: angevarg674

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
As bargle suggested, this is the expected outcome for doing things in that order.

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
I just started playing LiL this week, and after a few hours went straight to Subscribestar and signed up at the $10 level because wow.
Also I think I already need therapy, and I'm not even through the first chapter.
I did seem to screw the install up by applying both the subscriber bonus and cckerberos's progress mod. Reverting just to the progress mod for now.
I've searched through the discussion here and on the discord and see a lot of awesome stuff that's very hard to decipher after the fact while avoiding spoilers. (In fact, I walked straight into an enormous spoiler withing minutes. *sigh*) So...is there a (relatively) spoiler free guide to strategy? The progress mod helps with the step-by-step tactics. I'm just eager to maximize the combination of lewds and weirds, not to mention maximizing the size of the harem. I'm happy to keep searching - not looking for hand-holding, just a pointer in the right direction. TIA.
Now back to the dorms!

Reactions: Vizer007
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes