Hinatsukino

Jul 15, 2018
My memory is shit, so this may be the answer to another question in that sequence, but try 23.
Shiiiiiit.... It's a sequence?

Yup. It is. 23 worked, thank you, but now I need an "IP address"...

If there isn't a guide for this somewhere, I'll just play it again when I have the patience to actually pay attention to a game like this.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Thanks for answering bro.

Unfortunately its not that one :(
hmm, are you sure? I just searched it in this thread and i'm fairly certain it should be Blind

If there isn't a guide for this somewhere, I'll just play it again when I have the patience to actually pay attention to a game like this.
the puzzle answer are in this thread. you can either search for them using the search bar up at the top, filtering only for this thread, or I believe there's a link to the puzzle answers (including the IP address) on the first page.

Reactions: crustlord12

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

IP address should be in one of the happy events. You can also search within the thread as people already posted it many times, look up IP or address

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I haven't died inside in a while 'coz I rewatched school days for way too many times til' I got used to it.
But goddemmet, that freestyle...I hate it so much!

Kudos to this game for literally making me physically cringe, haven't felt that way ever since I tried watching people dance in school...

Also, noriko introduction is my fav. main event for now 'coz I didn't expect a specific character's reaction to be that extreme.

Reactions: crustlord12

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Just want to take this opportunity to vent on the so-called puzzles in the game again :FacePalm:

The only few really qualified as puzzles imo are mainly from 2nd reset, things like Sensei’s password, username, and terminal number. These are directly part of the story or some events and are at least somewhat memorable (Sensei’s password especially).

Then, we start getting these “You better write these fucking numbers down now! I have made them essential for game progression though they bare zero meaning! But you only have one chance to write it!” The IP, bird number, clock number, etc. Then, we start getting trivial questions immediately after readings of some random subjects that really have little to do with the plot. Granted, answers to these nonsensical quizzes (yes, the majority of them are just quizzes) can be found somewhere in the current or past events, but being solvable really is the most basic requirement.

Imagine after some updates we would get a whatever number that is 50-digit long and a random DiDYouKnow fact every 3 events and ALL OF THEM are required in the next reset; or some ridiculous questions like "How many times have Sensei said But hey in his monologue?" or "What is the 7th word Tsuenyo said during her third appearance in a main event?" (Technically they are all solvable LOLOLLLO) It really isn't a problem with not paying attention or refusing to read. Player notice, read, and remember things that are intriguing, they don't read dev writing to the letter like worshipping the bible.

Jul 22, 2019
Imagine after some updates we would get a whatever number that is 50-digit long and a random DiDYouKnow fact every 3 events and ALL OF THEM are required in the next reset; or some ridiculous questions like "How many times have Sensei said But hey in his monologue?" or "What is the 7th word Tsuenyo said during her third appearance in a main event?"
I don't think these are really comparable to the puzzles we have in game atm lol, the info is all pretty close to the actual puzzle event itself, if not directly in it.

There are some that are pretty dumb and not really puzzles, but the info is pretty obvious once you know to look. The IP in particular explicitly tells you that you should write it down, quote:

"Write this down and do not share it with anyone else as it will be required in the near future."
"Oh, and I obviously can’t {i}prevent{/i} you from sharing it, but know that if you DO you’re a fucking CUCK."
"The IP address you will need when prompted is: 2342:5b7:489:de26:c666:x994:3126:b067"

If you don't write it down I don't think it's fair to blame the game for that, really shouldn't need an extra chance after this to do so. It's just there to push people to actually reading the content, I think.

If the puzzles were like you posted they'd be pretty awful (though still trivially easy because the answers are in the script), but they aren't like that. The squid and rice ones were stupid though.

Last edited:

Mario1401

Oct 10, 2018
hmm, are you sure? I just searched it in this thread and i'm fairly certain it should be Blind

the puzzle answer are in this thread. you can either search for them using the search bar up at the top, filtering only for this thread, or I believe there's a link to the puzzle answers (including the IP address) on the first page.
Apologies, the answer is in fact blind.

Dummy over here was typying "love is blind" instead of "blind"

Thank you kind sit

Reactions: jamyong

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hmmm, I have experienced some annoying things about this game.
For one, it's the loud noises, I don't give a sh- in puzzles if I can solve them.

But those f-ing BOOMING sounds need to be toned down a bit, I'm even on 25% sounds and it still f-ing hurts.
If you want me to have Tinnitus while playing this game at least put a f-ing warning for sounds too, not the boring a$$ visuals that I won't and will never give a sh- about.

Happy scenes aren't HAPPY anymore, bland is more like it, the longer it goes...I'm more and more disappointed.
The new ones are f-ing annoying, It's like it's trying way too hard to scare and creep me out or smth but it annoys me instead.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You know, there is one thing about this game that bugs the hell of me but i never see anyone mention it so just in case i'm not alone and everyone else is just waiting for someone else to say, i will.

Fuck the music in this game and its strong ability to give me earworm after earworm. Every god damn time a new patch comes out and i spend several hours playing it i am cursed to have all that in-game music play on repeat in my head for fucking days, even more than a week sometimes. Fuck earworms.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You know, there is one thing about this game that bugs the hell of me but i never see anyone mention it so just in case i'm not alone and everyone else is just waiting for someone else to say, i will.

Fuck the music in this game and its strong ability to give me earworm after earworm. Every god damn time a new patch comes out and i spend several hours playing it i am cursed to have all that in-game music play on repeat in my head for fucking days, even more than a week sometimes. Fuck earworms.
Sure, enjoy the specific ones until it transitions to one of those f-ing deep fried ASMR bullsh- to "creep" or "scare" us.

Side note:
I guess I finally caught up to the latest story so far and my god, ch.1 was a lot better.

All hail YURITOPIA!
PRAISE BE!
WHERE CAN WE FINALLY GET THE BEST HEROINE, HOPE???
Niki best side character, Still a Maya fan 'coz her suffering never gets old.

Oh, and it's EGG TIME!

akselx

Mar 29, 2020

Can confirm. Happens to me all the time. "Good Morning" is permanently stuck in my head. Not complaining, though.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ah, I think I missed one happy event or smth 'coz it had the red line on it...
Happy event 14, I think.
So, how do I trigger it?
I'm fine redoing the darn reset puzzles again since I already know the answers.

Just like the happy events, it's getting more and more annoying.
I came for a VN, I got a f-ing IQ test.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Ah, I think I missed one happy event or smth 'coz it had the red line on it...
Happy event 14, I think.
So, how do I trigger it?
I'm fine redoing the darn reset puzzles again since I already know the answers.

Just like the happy events, it's getting more and more annoying.
I came for a VN, I got a f-ing IQ test.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This is the part where I scream now 'coz I forgot to put the darn lottery numbers...

Monotone REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

welp, time to reload my save file and do all the annoying IQ test again...

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
I mean i get it but the music is good so i don't really mind. Also it's not only the music itself it's the repeated words like TELL ME YOU SEE ME etc. For me the absolute worst thing in that category was the "A Apple" bullshit. I actually took off my earphones for that.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
This is the part where I scream now 'coz I forgot to put the darn lottery numbers...

Monotone REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

welp, time to reload my save file and do all the annoying IQ test again...
In case you need it.

1671043267437.png

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes