akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I mean i get it but the music is good so i don't really mind. Also it's not only the music itself it's the repeated words like TELL ME YOU SEE ME etc. For me the absolute worst thing in that category was the "A Apple" bullshit. I actually took off my earphones for that.
I always mishear "F - fucked!" which was appropriate i guess.

• Haha
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
No no, thanks anyway.
The search function already gave me everything I needed. :KEK:

I do try to remember some stuff but I can't remember everything so I just dive to the 870+ pages of this thread and look for mostly hints, answers if I finally lose my sanity even more.

I lost it when it needed me to call tsuneyo for the f-ing CHEF book...

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
I cant find people talking about this , and its been eating me on the insade

Ever since we got Sana's "ad Infinium" i am wondering

Selebus is known for putting warnings in the game that if we ignore, tend bite the players in the ass sometimes soon (like rin and Chika), or sometimes later (nodoka and Yumi)

so, am i correct to asume that the warning given to us about about Ayane and Sana is one of such warnings, or is it a way to troll the players into paranoia about whether this is or nopt true?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'll talk about what that final event is if I've seen it since I just started ch.3 rn.

Things will definitely bite us in the a$$, I'll be dam-ed to see if there's even a f-ing happy ending to a harem ending which I know won't happen.

As if the roadmap isn't disappointing enough with their plans to make a route for each member only to discover a TRUE route...
Yeesh, so much for variety if there's only one canon ending... :FacePalm:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I cant find people talking about this , and its been eating me on the insade

Ever since we got Sana's "ad Infinium" i am wondering

Selebus is known for putting warnings in the game that if we ignore, tend bite the players in the ass sometimes soon (like rin and Chika), or sometimes later (nodoka and Yumi)

so, am i correct to asume that the warning given to us about about Ayane and Sana is one of such warnings, or is it a way to troll the players into paranoia about whether this is or nopt true?
On the one hand, yes. Most assuredly.

On the other, we may not have a choice in the matter.

The two hands together mean that we'll fuck Sana, and it will go very, very poorly for everyone.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Nodoka is now on my top 5. HOPE IS STILL NUMBER ONE
Her random manic montage is just a bonus.
She dun' give a sh-, she deviant, she smort, she ain't a coward.
What more can I ask for.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
holy hell, Raf-Raf is now the best person in this thread, because they understand the function of the search bar. If only other people could get this far

This sounds sarcastic, it really isn't
You'd be surprised on how many pages a totally sane person would search at for answers in order to progress through the IQ TESTS.

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
You know, there is one thing about this game that bugs the hell of me but i never see anyone mention it so just in case i'm not alone and everyone else is just waiting for someone else to say, i will.

Fuck the music in this game and its strong ability to give me earworm after earworm. Every god damn time a new patch comes out and i spend several hours playing it i am cursed to have all that in-game music play on repeat in my head for fucking days, even more than a week sometimes. Fuck earworms.
I still periodically go back to the Jukebox just to listen to Yasu's Soba ni Ite one more time

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Comment of this again when you finish the game. I'm curious to see if this changes.
I am trynna do everything w/o missing events.
Yeah sure the yumi blackmail yada yada and she got beaten too afterwards by Yumi so it's a meh.
I'm not exactly what you'd call a good person.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maldonny

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I love "Life is mostly good" song, but sadly Sel adds it everywhere nowadays and magic is slowly fading with each time I encounter it...The first time was magical, though! Especially when the music stopped (when Chika was scared). Damn that was a moment!

Reactions: Bingoogus

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I love all the songs with piano element; Sel has some good taste in this business.
(or because many of them are used during serious or mind-fucked moments)

The song that earns my love and creeps me out at the same time is definitely sanctuary (F U Tojo Ramen btw :ROFLMAO: )

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I love "Life is mostly good" song, but sadly Sel adds it everywhere nowadays and magic is slowly fading with each time I encounter it...The first time was magical, though! Especially when the music stopped (when Chika was scared). Damn that was a moment!
That piece does certainly populate a large amount of my LiL earworm city.

Kagitane

Feb 8, 2021
I know it's pretty far-fetched, but for a long time now I can't get the idea of Sekai and Uta's* connection (primarily because of their hair) out of my head and if you add this together with the fact that we don't know anything about Sekai herself, such as Where is she from, can they be related?

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hoo, finally.
I managed to complete everything w/o missing an event.

Now I can definitely say that my 5 fav. Ch. 3 moments are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And now I'm going to wait til' half of the next year again to binge-play someday...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes