leatherboy1966

Nov 28, 2017
I'm stuck in an infinite Something Is Wrong / To Be Continued loop right after the honest conversation with Yumi across space and time (v0.27.0). Did I soft lock myself somehow? Is there something I missed? How do I fix this?

Reactions: Wormav

sc20ka

Aug 22, 2020
rolf
get banned on discord
for releasing "AI translation for 0.27" at a point in time when the game was not yet in a public release, but on the day when the public version of the game was released(after 1 hours later)
selebus always be a that what i get?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
not 100% sure, but Ami looks pretty fucking insane in that picture. I love it
At this point she thinks that Sensei is totally onboard with their little twisted relationship, we'll probably see her confronting Sensei with this, he'll probably say something she won't like and we'll get some sort of yandere breakdown along the way.

That's my assumption anyway, because that's not the usual happy smile she has, that's the sort of smile she had when she confronted Ayane this last update.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
At this point she thinks that Sensei is totally onboard with their little twisted relationship, we'll probably see her confronting Sensei with this, he'll probably say something she won't like and we'll get some sort of yandere breakdown along the way.

That's my assumption anyway, because that's not the usual happy smile she has, that's the sort of smile she had when she confronted Ayane this last update.
to be fair, can't really fault her for thinking he's onboard when he's actively fucking her all the time. I think it's more likely she'll catch him fucking someone else and he'll end up saying something to set her off while he tries to defend his actions or dismiss her reaction to them.

what I'm really curious about is how things would play out if you go the good uncle route and never have that kind of relationship with her. I suspect it'll all eventually lead to the same point of her losing her mind and killing somebody

Reactions: crustlord12

van321

Jan 7, 2021
I am absolutely loving the Kirin and Noriko arcs.

Sensei, knowing himself to be a terrible person with a heart hidden under an insurmountable amount of cynicism and nihilism, treating the numbness with lust, has his heart actually touched by Noriko, a genuinely optimistic person who comes across as naïve but is shown to be more mature than she lets on, and it makes him feel small, feel like a child.

Fast forward... he sees the literal copy cat of himself in Kirin, a girl in denial of having a heart surrounding herself with cynicism and nihilism and trying to treat that numbness with lust, and sees what she does to Miku, the same thing she did to Ayane, and he sees himself. And he makes her feel shame, because it is making himself feel shame. By breaking her, he is breaking himself. He is too far gone, and she is where he was early on. Kirin is made unsure by a light breeze, by just Sensei saying "I'd fuck Noriko, marry Kirin, kill Chika", and Kirin's mind breaks that she could be considered not an object of lust but a person deserving of affection. It took Noriko's pure build up of years of love and commitment to create even a tiny signal felt for Sensei, and detecting that feeling made him feel the same kind of discomfort Kirin feels. It is clear that seeing Kirin as himself, he pities her, and wishes to see a reversal of her away from the path of the man he became.

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
Rin looks very good cosplaying Lucy.
I cringed extremely hard during Tsuneyo's stand-up section.
The next update looks promising, as more Yumi is always welcome.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Tsuneyo's "true joke" literally made me "abstain" from the game for a bit, watch some youtube and calm down.
And, again, about Ami, you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. By her unwillingness to share or by her unwillingness to be abandoned. So, be a responsible uncle and fk your niece.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I have a question: Does Ami know (or suspect) that Sensei is fooling around with other girls?

The latest event with both Tsuneyo and Ayane makes me suspect that she's convincing herself that it can't be true (most likely so she won't break for good).

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I have a question: Does Ami know (or suspect) that Sensei is fooling around with other girls?

The latest event with both Tsuneyo and Ayane makes me suspect that she's convincing herself that it can't be true (most likely so she won't break for good).
Ami is very much in denial, but between Tsuneyo's routine and Ayane's questions, it's becoming impossible for her to keep up the self-delusion. And that's one of the things I expect to to blow up as Chapter 3 draws to a close (the other being Rin fully exploding her relationship with Otoha).

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Ami is very much in denial, but between Tsuneyo's routine and Ayane's questions, it's becoming impossible for her to keep up the self-delusion. And that's one of the things I expect to to blow up as Chapter 3 draws to a close (the other being Rin fully exploding her relationship with Otoha).
Part of me thinks its Otoha who is going to tank the relationship, just because Rin doing it seems more obvious. Part of me wonders if she'll go after Chika or Sensei to spite Rin, after being tired of feeling so jealous all the time.

Either way I agree their relationship is obviously doomed, even if it hadn't been for the plot demanding it. Otoha's too jealous and ashamed, and Rin isn't willing to give up her friends and hide.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes