CriticalDie

Jun 3, 2018
resim_2022-12-26_224011428.png
Anyone knows the system password it has been a while since i played and i forgot , same with communication device

Edit: Ok seems like i need a walktough for there is nothing event ....

Last edited:

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
does his subscriber bonus content leak anywhere else? what does it comprise? anything necessary to the plot?
Selebus said:
I’d like to remind everyone that there will never be any important story content included in these bonus packages and that they are mainly aesthetic and cosmetic in nature. It is still very important to me to keep all of the story in both versions of the game, and simply provide additional bonus material to anyone willing to lend a hand financially.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
So he put up the next progress tracker events for after this upcoming update, and it's got some good characters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
listed but I feel like we haven't had any Molly events in so long now. It's been over a year since the 2nd Halloween situation and it's weird to think that since that point we haven't had one single event with Molly that hasn't been part of a special event. I'm hoping 2023 has a lot more standard updates though, I think they offer a lot more progression in relationships than the special updates do.

Reactions: Maldonny

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So he put up the next progress tracker events for after this upcoming update, and it's got some good characters
listed but I feel like we haven't had any Molly events in so long now. It's been over a year since the 2nd Halloween situation and it's weird to think that since that point we haven't had one single event with Molly that hasn't been part of a special event. I'm hoping 2023 has a lot more standard updates though, I think they offer a lot more progression in relationships than the special updates do.
Between the Patreon debacle and the rework of chapter 1, we lost about 2-3 months worth of updates. Next year should be a "normal" year, comparitively speaking.

Reactions: Wardtnaci

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Lessons in Love [v0.27.0].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Lessons in Love [v0.27.0].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Molly and Tsuneyo are the ones who have gone the longest since their last character events (they last had it in the post-second-beach update), so Tsuneyo getting events in the next update kind of implies to me that her story got moved forward by the beach more than Molly's did. But I assume .30 will have Molly (and probably Noriko and Kirin, since they're the next-most-stale).

While Molly hasn't had a lot of character events, her story has gotten a bunch of development in main events (like during last Christmas and then again at the start of summer) and other characters' events (like Kirin's). So I do understand the logic behind following up with other characters like Yumi and Otoha, even though their last sets of events were much more recent (Otoha as recently as .23 part 1, the same update with the Maya festival and Miku date).

wmtruong

Jun 12, 2020
Do you have a full list of characters from the progress checker?

toorfu

Jul 31, 2021
Why am I on day 47 and I still haven't seen one piece of action literally on like over a month worth of lines and lines and paragraphs and more paragraphs about how much they like Vanilla Icecream or whatever other subject that I honestly did not look for when I search for 'loli' games bruv.... What are these reviews of 4.5 stars for a game longer than the Holy Bible my god....

Vidaura

Jan 30, 2020
Why am I on day 47 and I still haven't seen one piece of action literally on like over a month worth of lines and lines and paragraphs and more paragraphs about how much they like Vanilla Icecream or whatever other subject that I honestly did not look for when I search for 'loli' games bruv.... What are these reviews of 4.5 stars for a game longer than the Holy Bible my god....
If you're here for a quick fix, you're in the wrong place. This game is about slow build up of characters and story, which it does very well judging by the ratings. You'll get the girls, but only when it makes sense for the story.

Reactions: crustlord12

toorfu

Jul 31, 2021
If you're here for a quick fix, you're in the wrong place. This game is about slow build up of characters and story, which it does very well judging by the ratings. You'll get the girls, but only when it makes sense for the story.
plenty of 'dating sim' games out there that don't take... 47 IN-GAME DAYS WORTH OF NOTHING BUT STILL IMAGES WITH BIBLICAL LONG PARAGRAPHS ABOUT NOTHING ... to get a story across and succesfully have the viewer entretained bruv....

Dude just kept writing whatever u wanna call this 'script' and thought 'yeah these f95 losers gonna eat it all lmao ez patreon money' and worked

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
plenty of 'dating sim' games out there that don't take... 47 IN-GAME DAYS WORTH OF NOTHING BUT STILL IMAGES WITH BIBLICAL LONG PARAGRAPHS ABOUT NOTHING ... to get a story across and succesfully have the viewer entretained bruv....

Dude just kept writing whatever u wanna call this 'script' and thought 'yeah these f95 losers gonna eat it all lmao ez patreon money' and worked
It costs nothing to say "it's not for me" and move on.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes