barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Part of me thinks its Otoha who is going to tank the relationship, just because Rin doing it seems more obvious. Part of me wonders if she'll go after Chika or Sensei to spite Rin, after being tired of feeling so jealous all the time.

Either way I agree their relationship is obviously doomed, even if it hadn't been for the plot demanding it. Otoha's too jealous and ashamed, and Rin isn't willing to give up her friends and hide.
Otoha's big thing is that she's not sure if she's into girls, or if girls are just the only option available to her because the only guy around is her teacher. I can see an arc where she tries to figure that out by hooking up with Sensei, but based on who she is at the end of last update, I honestly don't see that happening any time soon.

I do see Rin at least trying to spend more time with Sensei and Chika in the aftermath of the fight, however. And since she knows Sensei and Chika are a thing, yeah, there's a lot of mischief potential there. Especially since Chika has already extended one threesome offer already.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Otoha's big thing is that she's not sure if she's into girls, or if girls are just the only option available to her because the only guy around is her teacher. I can see an arc where she tries to figure that out by hooking up with Sensei, but based on who she is at the end of last update, I honestly don't see that happening any time soon.

I do see Rin at least trying to spend more time with Sensei and Chika in the aftermath of the fight, however. And since she knows Sensei and Chika are a thing, yeah, there's a lot of mischief potential there. Especially since Chika has already extended one threesome offer already.
dude no, Otha's story is broadcast hardcore, she is hot for teacher. specifically her vocal coach. That said vocal coach gets off on it it too because it teases the shit out of sensei. I see niki doing the same thing to chika too when she realizes how much of a fan girl she is.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
dude no, Otha's story is broadcast hardcore, she is hot for teacher. specifically her vocal coach. That said vocal coach gets off on it it too because it teases the shit out of sensei. I see niki doing the same thing to chika too when she realizes how much of a fan girl she is.
It's hard to use Niki as proof that someone is into girls in a general sense, though, because the celebrity factor tends to override everything else. Does Otoha want Niki, or does she want to BE Niki? Especially since she's a musician herself, Niki represents what she's working towards.

That doesn't make her a lesbian. It doesn't make her NOT a lesbian. It makes her quite uncertain, and it's something she needs to sort out. Odds are very good that once Otoha is absolutely certain of who she is, a lot of her parental anxiety will also be resolved, since it's a lot easier to fight that battle when you know you're not just going through a phase.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I don't think Otoha has the hots for Niki, but I recall her feeling like Sensei is kind on a big brother, and Nodoka saying Otoha is a brocon, I feel like she's got the hots for Sensei and is using Rin to try and override it, and now knowing Sensei is already banging a student she is feeling the pressure.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
So far I've seen no indication of any interest from Otoha to Sensei. Don't know where you guys are pulling this from but she really does just seem creeped out more than anything, and not in a -dere way

Reactions: Smarmint

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
It's hard to use Niki as proof that someone is into girls in a general sense, though, because the celebrity factor tends to override everything else. Does Otoha want Niki, or does she want to BE Niki? Especially since she's a musician herself, Niki represents what she's working towards.

That doesn't make her a lesbian. It doesn't make her NOT a lesbian. It makes her quite uncertain, and it's something she needs to sort out. Odds are very good that once Otoha is absolutely certain of who she is, a lot of her parental anxiety will also be resolved, since it's a lot easier to fight that battle when you know you're not just going through a phase.
I don't think Otoha has the hots for Niki, but I recall her feeling like Sensei is kind on a big brother, and Nodoka saying Otoha is a brocon, I feel like she's got the hots for Sensei and is using Rin to try and override it, and now knowing Sensei is already banging a student she is feeling the pressure.
the niki and otoha thing comes from the event where sensei finally gets to go to the sketchy basement and watch as niki borderline molests otoha while she does that nervous hitched stammering response that has become the mainstay for 'I'm attracted to you' memes that is prevalent in animes. sensei and niki even openly talk to each other about how she is into niki from what I recall. believe the event was two octave pitch guide? will check and edit if so

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So far I've seen no indication of any interest from Otoha to Sensei. Don't know where you guys are pulling this from but she really does just seem creeped out more than anything, and not in a -dere way
same, dont see that. but I do see her being easily manipulated by niki into a threeway

Last edited:

van321

Jan 7, 2021
The tension has been there for a while, but this update it has spilled over such that other girls have started to notice. In the new main event "World of Lines":

My interpretation of this is that she is hesitating because she is lying. She DOES know a lot about him, through Niki and through Rin's revelations. Otoha's suspicion of Sensei comes from how Niki has portrayed him, the man who broke her heart. From Otoha event "Japanese Summer (Double Suicide)",

From that event onward, Otoha becomes gradually more suspicious of Sensei's intentions, but their "big brother-little sister" bond still persists. They even get to the point of flirting in the Otoha event "Breathing in Unison". Where Otoha REALLY becomes suspicious is when she realizes Sensei is also with Chika, when Rin blurts it out in Rin event "Ever Fallen in Love".

What "she knows" that she is withholding from Touka and Imani is that Sensei is fucking a student, Chika. She also knows he is capable of cruelly abandoning someone who loves him (Niki). And yet, her feeling isn't disgust, otherwise she would just blurt out what is happening under that pressure. I don't think the reason she keeps the secret is for Rin, either, as she isn't portrayed as a selfless person like Futaba. The feelings are conflicted, but there are some feelings.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
The tension has been there for a while, but this update it has spilled over such that other girls have started to notice. In the new main event "World of Lines":

My interpretation of this is that she is hesitating because she is lying. She DOES know a lot about him, through Niki and through Rin's revelations. Otoha's suspicion of Sensei comes from how Niki has portrayed him, the man who broke her heart. From Otoha event "Japanese Summer (Double Suicide)",

From that event onward, Otoha becomes gradually more suspicious of Sensei's intentions, but their "big brother-little sister" bond still persists. They even get to the point of flirting in the Otoha event "Breathing in Unison". Where Otoha REALLY becomes suspicious is when she realizes Sensei is also with Chika, when Rin blurts it out in Rin event "Ever Fallen in Love".

What "she knows" that she is withholding from Touka and Imani is that Sensei is fucking a student, Chika. She also knows he is capable of cruelly abandoning someone who loves him (Niki). And yet, her feeling isn't disgust, otherwise she would just blurt out what is happening under that pressure. I don't think the reason she keeps the secret is for Rin, either, as she isn't portrayed as a selfless person like Futaba. The feelings are conflicted, but there are some feelings.
Ahhh thank you for this. Definitely makes more sense, I can see what people are saying now

Doruza

Jan 9, 2021
New to the game, anyone know if there's anyway to change what the girls call you again after giving them a nickname to call you?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
New to the game, anyone know if there's anyway to change what the girls call you again after giving them a nickname to call you?
Use the laptop on the weekend to change lust names.

It'll even let you change them to ones they'd refuse in normal gameplay.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
not 100% sure, but Ami looks pretty fucking insane in that picture. I love it
Maybe a "why the fuck did you told Ayane about us" kinda moment.
Since you know.. Ami would twist it on "Sensei and Ayane are close enough that Sensei told her a secret". Probably too close for her liking

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
Apparently I missed the last Sana event, "Gods don't smile down". Anyone know what the trigger conditions are?

midade7066

Jun 25, 2022
anyone got a mirror for 0.27 mac version? Gofile file doesn't exist, Mixdrop link is the PC version and Mega has a transfer limit...

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
anyone got a mirror for 0.27 mac version? Gofile file doesn't exist, Mixdrop link is the PC version and Mega has a transfer limit...
.27 was released to the public last weekend, so or has the links.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes