dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
quick question

if I were to buy a 1 month subscription to this game, will i only get this months care package, or will I get all of the previous ones as well?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
quick question

if I were to buy a 1 month subscription to this game, will i only get this months care package, or will I get all of the previous ones as well?
You'd get access to this month's, and the month before. The website says that there will only ever be two care packages available at a time, so presumably when January's gets added, November's will stop being available.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
You'd get access to this month's, and the month before. The website says that there will only ever be two care packages available at a time, so presumably when January's gets added, November's will stop being available.
I knew there had to be a catch. What kind of an idiot just straight up deletes two month old content? :FacePalm:

Reactions: Maldonny

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I knew there had to be a catch. What kind of an idiot just straight up deletes two month old content? :FacePalm:
The kind who knows that if you're going to bait people into subbing long-term, you're going to have to create FOMO, so the reward has to have a shelf life.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
He mentioned eventually bundling old care packages and selling them at a low price, but yeah, the whole point of the care packages is "a bonus for consistent subscribers that doesn't take away from the free version of the game."

I don't really like it, because it costs time and energy working on the care packages instead of the game itself, but from his perspective it worked really well for getting the number of subscribers increasing again instead of decreasing following a couple of releases where the patron build was immediately leaked.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I don't really like it, because it costs time and energy working on the care packages instead of the game itself, but from his perspective it worked really well for getting the number of subscribers increasing again instead of decreasing following a couple of releases where the patron build was immediately leaked.
Most of the work is already done on the content, though. The most time consuming part is the alternate animations, but those models are already made (he made them for custom requests previously, and is now getting some extra mileage out of that work). They're not no-effort, but they're probably less effort than the custom request he's already doing for higher tiers.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
I like it personally. The last care package was really good and I think altogether it isn't much work. I'm curious what'll be in the next one, I'm hoping it has something Maya related. Or Uta.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
you guys flexin being on day #1821 and barely watched 2 quick hj scenes is weird to me. At least I call this filler by how it is 'early'
Oh don't worry about going for H-scenes.
The moment they start the IQ test, I'm sure you're gon' lose it even harder than me, maybe.
We're kinda similar.
The reset bullsh- should stay as a plot thing, not WITH the player...

I came for smut, I got a f-ing IQ test that won't let you progress if you don't read that one special detail that you missed.
The f-ing IP ADDRESS, YOU KIDDING ME DEV?????

That and a game trying way too hard to creep / scare me but ends up annoying me even more.
I miss the times when HAPPY scenes were that, not a below budget horror knockoff.

Reactions: QuoKun

toorfu

Jul 31, 2021
Oh don't worry about going for H-scenes.
The moment they start the IQ test, I'm sure you're gon' lose it even harder than me, maybe.
We're kinda similar.
The reset bullsh- should stay as a plot thing, not WITH the player...

I came for smut, I got a f-ing IQ test that won't let you progress if you don't read that one special detail that you missed.
The f-ing IP ADDRESS, YOU KIDDING ME DEV?????

That and a game trying way too hard to creep / scare me but ends up annoying me even more.
I miss the times when HAPPY scenes were that, not a below budget horror knockoff.
over 5.4k+ likes on a f95 forum bruv??? = automatically skip + didn't read + bozo

• Haha
Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is... Is this sel's alt acc?
I don't think the dev would risk losing brain cells typing like that person.
Even me just reading it made me lose some already.

over 5.4k+ likes on a f95 forum bruv??? = automatically skip + didn't read + bozo
I've no idea what any of this means.
Bruv...A'ight you must be a brit, in'cha?

For a person in an adult site, you sure don't act like one.
I'm getting redditor vibes.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
you guys flexin being on day #1821 and barely watched 2 quick hj scenes is weird to me. At least I call this filler by how it is 'early'
you need like a minimum 1600 days to get to current update with enough grinding to get 50 love and 30 lust for each character because you never know when you miss an event without enough

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
you need like a minimum 1600 days to get to current update with enough grinding to get 50 love and 30 lust for each character because you never know when you miss an event without enough
Demmet, time to grind for that 10k mark just to be sure.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Is... Is this sel's alt acc?
haven't seen the one I considered sels alt account in a while.
guy regularly came in and told people their fan theories were wrong when they pull up scenes and conversations to support it. The guy didn't provide alternatives or reasons but gave multi-paragraph long rebuttals. almost like he knew things, but couldnt talk about them without exposing who he was. he also got angry-ish... no, stern? intense? IDK the better the theory was with more evidence provided for it
edit:
like he needed people to discard the theory before enough people believed it and had a fit when it didn't happen.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
haven't seen the one I considered sels alt account in a while.
guy regularly came in and told people their fan theories were wrong when they pull up scenes and conversations to support it. The guy didn't provide alternatives or reasons but gave multi-paragraph long rebuttals. almost like he knew things, but couldnt talk about them without exposing who he was. he also got angry-ish... no, stern? intense? IDK the better the theory was with more evidence provided for it
edit:
like he needed people to discard the theory before enough people believed it and had a fit when it didn't happen.
That sounds more like an overcommitted superfan, to be honest. Someone who desperately wants their pet theory to be true so they attack anyone whose theory invalidates it.

Selebus would just need to invalidate the theory in-game, like he did with the pregnancy theory.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Lets just hope that in case a person miss a few updates and had to download a full game again, his save not go corrupt or something because he missed a few files (i.e. no older packages even though he installed them on his previous save or something)

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Lets just hope that in case a person miss a few updates and had to download a full game again, his save not go corrupt or something because he missed a few files (i.e. no older packages even though he installed them on his previous save or something)
Probably a good idea to keep the various care packages saved elsewhere and copy them into the game folder instead of move them.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes