k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Hey everyone. I just updated to [v0.27.0]

and got this error, when I loaded my last save. Any idea on how to fix it?
Try the Ignore or Rollback options, if they don't work, you can try looking for a save that was posted a few pages ago, if you keep getting this error on the same part it's probably a corrupt installation.

Reactions: seymourbuttsordie

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
That sounds more like an overcommitted superfan, to be honest. Someone who desperately wants their pet theory to be true so they attack anyone whose theory invalidates it.

Selebus would just need to invalidate the theory in-game, like he did with the pregnancy theory.
Hey everyone. I just updated to [v0.27.0]

and got this error, when I loaded my last save. Any idea on how to fix it?
View attachment 2274361 View attachment 2274362
did you use a mod, such as the walkthrough guide?

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
haven't seen the one I considered sels alt account in a while.
guy regularly came in and told people their fan theories were wrong when they pull up scenes and conversations to support it. The guy didn't provide alternatives or reasons but gave multi-paragraph long rebuttals. almost like he knew things, but couldnt talk about them without exposing who he was. he also got angry-ish... no, stern? intense? IDK the better the theory was with more evidence provided for it
edit:
like he needed people to discard the theory before enough people believed it and had a fit when it didn't happen.
The only one who comes to mine would be alex2011. I argued with him a lot, but don't remember him being as you described him.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
The only one who comes to mine would be alex2011. I argued with him a lot, but don't remember him being as you described him.
Yeah, Alex2011 was a great dude, always wroted tons of text, like, TONS, I dont see him around here anymore for some reason, though. Hope he is ok...

ReC3KS

Oct 12, 2021
I'm stuck in reset event, I don't Know what more I can do, I try everything. That God has already 51 point of affection.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Conveniently, the Word of the Day is given to you very obviously during the event Word of the Day, shortly before you get asked for the Word of the Day.

Scroll back or reload to the start of the event.

It's literally shoved in your face.
...this would be helpful if there weren't ~10 options to run through prior to scrolling back. I'm too drunk to give a shit about the vague ass hints. It's like coming across a car forum months or years after the fact with smart ass cunts advising to 'use the search bar' and answering fuckin nothing, come the fuck on lol

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Wow, so many rude people in this thread.

For people stuck on word of the day here are the answers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just don't understand the mentality of some people who are rude. I know I wrote down the wrong thing when it told me to my first time in that event. I am sure people have done the same thing.

I really hope this helps people out.
Fuckin thank you for word of the day answers. The search function on this site eats ass and you were like the 8th user in the result after a bunch of cunts acting like people should give a shit figuring it out lol

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
...this would be helpful if there weren't ~10 options to run through prior to scrolling back. I'm too drunk to give a shit about the vague ass hints. It's like coming across a car forum months or years after the fact with smart ass cunts advising to 'use the search bar' and answering fuckin nothing, come the fuck on lol
You are literally bludgeoned with it.

1672461648358.png

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
So you're saying the search bar worked?

Interesting.
Yea now that I've pointed this out more, probably. And thanks to the_real_rs. Prior to this, I had to sift through results from you multiple times in order to get the actual answer. Your shit was useless, as only once you happend to respond directly to the actual answer with "Nobody actually checks the thread for the answer." How fuckin ironic is that lol

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ah yes, don't you just love sifting through the pages looking for answers only to see the same type of person going like:
This is the hint, go revisit this event and look for the answer, tehehee~

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Ah yes, don't you just love sifting through the pages looking for answers only to see the same type of person going like:
This is the hint, go revisit this event and look for the answer, tehehee~
I was annoyingly drunk but yea dude. It's infuriating when you're just looking for a solution and then some frequent user strolls along just to smugly point out things like search bars or, in this case, 'convenient' grabs that only cover a portion of the damn answer

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I'm stuck in reset event, I don't Know what more I can do, I try everything. That God has already 51 point of affection.
it took 70ish point for me... i think that one is a random number generated one cause some people say they got it at 5 or 20

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
it took 70ish point for me... i think that one is a random number generated one cause some people say they got it at 5 or 20
its not random, but when you have enough (I dont remember if it was 5 or 10) then you should go to school on monday or something along those lines.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
its not random, but when you have enough (I dont remember if it was 5 or 10) then you should go to school on monday or something along those lines.
I knew this, i knew what to look for, it did not appear til I had 70 last time I did it

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Sunday, not Monday.
Code:
"School" if god_love >= 5 and day > 6:
Day 1 is Monday, day 7 is Sunday.

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
does anyone have file save from this ver, I miss one event of Miku and kirin but I don't want to play again :V

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes