DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Will the care packages stay available forever, or only for the month they were released in, because I have to wait a bit before I can give my support.

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
Ok, that was one hell of a start. I'm about to start the actual game and face the infamous grinding (hopefully the mods and the wiki will help with that), but the very beginning of this story was fascinating. If the plot manages to deliver on the promises implicitly made so far, this will be a wonderful experience.

I've seen some people criticizing the fourth wall breaks and the ludic nature of the narration for being "pretentious", but what I've seen so far suggests I'm exactly the kind of audience the author's targeting. I might be jumping the gun here, but I think I'm already hooked, grinding be damned. Worst case scenario, I'll just cheat my way out and enjoy the writing.
Give it a bit. Part of the main issue with the game centers more on the developer's behavior, and hostility toward disabled persons; as well as the grind. The game does generally start out okay... but even with cheats the writing does seem to fall off the further you get into the game, and it kinda starts to lose focus in a way.

coldice0

Sep 5, 2019
All my files corrupted when I tried loading in 0.28.
Can anybody share a save at the end of 0.27?
I'd be super thankful

wilhermans

Jun 27, 2017
Give it a bit. Part of the main issue with the game centers more on the developer's behavior, and hostility toward disabled persons; as well as the grind. The game does generally start out okay... but even with cheats the writing does seem to fall off the further you get into the game, and it kinda starts to lose focus in a way.
Yeah, I feel like he's really milking the game now.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Definitely interested in giving this one a try, really intrigued by the tags, not a big fan of horror. I don't mind horror games in general, but in an adult game not sure it's for me. However, I never pass on trying any game with the tags "Harem", "Incest", and "MILF".

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
i feel like other games get more of a window to breathe before people upload the paid version, i haven't even finished downloading my SS copy from selebus... its kinda fucked up.
It wasn't like this. Sometimes the update wouldn't leak like a month. But community didn't like how developer acted and now he is kinda dissliked here

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes