Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Give it a bit. Part of the main issue with the game centers more on the developer's behavior, and hostility toward disabled persons; as well as the grind. The game does generally start out okay... but even with cheats the writing does seem to fall off the further you get into the game, and it kinda starts to lose focus in a way.
Yep, I've heard that the game seems to become much less focused after a while; guess I'll keep reading and see what happens. The beginning was so deliciously denpa and post-modern that I was ecstatic; it's quite difficult to find any sort of literature like this (regardless of medium), especially if you're looking for something competently written.

Oh, would you mind telling me more about the developer's behavior? I've seen lots of people complaining about him, but it was all quite vague. Even researching the accusations that he was paying for reviews on VNDB doesn't lead to any evidence, just people accusing him.

Last edited:

starkj

May 17, 2022
I havent started this game yet and already downloaded so many updates, im in for a ride.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I havent started this game yet and already downloaded so many updates, im in for a ride.
Just...try not to lose your sanity in the process even if it's inevitable. :KEK:
And if you're stuck, just search ze answers in this forum 'coz 883 pages is more than enough to contain all ze answers you need.
I am going to compile all the f-ing answers when I find them all so none would suffer like I did.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
It wasn't like this. Sometimes the update wouldn't leak like a month. But community didn't like how developer acted and now he is kinda dissliked here
Do you mind telling me what happened? I haven't been in this thread in a long time and am out of the loop.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
I'd say 3 days to a week if you're not skipping and trynna read w/o going insane. (For me at least it took that long)
A year if you can't pass the IQ tests. :KEK:
What? there's a iq test? dont joke around, i can't do this. if so I'll stay with my minecraft.
jk, that's really a good and long time reading story. liked it.
i just finished 45 chapters of the game called honkai impact and it took me 3 weeks non-stop. looking forward to this game.
thanks for the reply :)

I am going to compile all the f-ing answers when I find them all so none would suffer like I did.
Good luck with that.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What? there's a iq test? dont joke around, i can't do this. if so I'll stay with my minecraft.
jk, that's really a good and long time reading story. liked it.
i just finished 45 chapters of the game called honkai impact and it took me 3 weeks non-stop. looking forward to this game.
thanks for the reply :)
We need an adult version of that game.
Hentai Impact or smth.

I'm not kidding in the iq test part sadly. :KEK:

Reactions: magrao121

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Yep, I've heard that the game seems to become much less focused after a while; guess I'll keep reading and see what happens. The beginning was so deliciously denpa and post-modern that I was ecstatic; it's quite difficult to find any sort of literature like this (regardless of medium), especially if you're looking for something competently written.

Oh, would you mind telling me more about the developer's behavior? I've seen lots of people complaining about him, but it was all quite vague. Even resarching the accusations that he was paying for reviews on VNDB doesn't lead to any evidence, just people accusing him.
It became unfocused when he added ten more main girls. Now that they've all been introduced and developed, it's tightening up again.

Long story short, there's an audio cue that's needed to progress. Which, no big deal for most of us, but it's kinda shitty for people with hearing issues. His initial response to that take was "don't care." It's evolved over time, and now he's not so shitty about it.

But there's the issue that he is actively hostile to people who ask for any kind of hint. To the point that it gets you kicked off the discord. And he's made such a stink about the game releasing early that we have people making sure the new version leaks here within minutes just to taunt him, which only riles him up more. There's a really strong toxic feedback loop between him and this forum in particular, and both groups share the blame for that.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I lost interest in this game when the developer decided to actually remove sex scenes and tried to change the focus of the game away from sex.

I don't even know why I still follow this thread honestly. I suppose I am hoping the scenes will be put back in and the developer will realize that changing the focus of the game away from sex was a bad thing. But I imagine that will never happen. I'll likely be removing this thread from my watch list fairly soon.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I feel so called out right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, he either still visits forums on discord have the exact same talking points and arguments. The last time he did plant council shit, he was, I think, still actively here and I, swear, lifted some of their digs straight from here. Like I could probably even pinpoint some posts he might have been indirectly responding to at that time.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I lost interest in this game when the developer decided to actually remove sex scenes and tried to change the focus of the game away from sex.

I don't even know why I still follow this thread honestly. I suppose I am hoping the scenes will be put back in and the developer will realize that changing the focus of the game away from sex was a bad thing. But I imagine that will never happen. I'll likely be removing this thread from my watch list fairly soon.
Ah, that's for the patreon shenanigans.
This one here still has the smut you want so it's all good~~~

I'm already long gone if this was the case.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020

He didn't do that though. U gotta be trolling.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
He didn't do that though. U gotta be trolling.
Is the sex scene from the very beginning of the game back yet then? or does it still fade to black?

I suppose i'll download this new version and check for myself. Can find out within a few seconds from starting the game.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes