Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That was a pretty damn good update, lots of good stuff, Sekai and Maya were the stand outs for me, and Akira eh? Works well enough for me.

Reactions: crustlord12

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
He barely goes for milfs, yet is still constantly trying to sleep with every single one he meets.
Hey, it's not his fault they like all like him inexplicably, ok? What is he supposed to do, turn them all down? I'm sure, if it was up to him, he would've proven his innocence by going only after girls in puberty like any normal pedohpile would.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I am pretty sure you're not going to like it.

He's got the standard obsessive-artist personality traits: he really cares about people experiencing it the way he intended (e.g. struggling to unlock events) and tries to make certain things in the game actively offputting so that only the people interested in the sort of denpa story he wants to tell will keep going (originally the sexual content came a lot earlier and was more straightforwardly erotic, now it comes later and is much more fucked-up).

But you also get the perks of him being an obsessive artist, like "a better release schedule than literally any other H-game dev" and "a really involved story that fleshes out dozens of characters." So you take the bad with the good. He's nowhere in the same galaxy as Yandere Dev.

It... doesn't, though. It sounds like you may have been playing the Huggy Boy version, from back when Patreon made him censor the game?
While a lot of this makes sense, it doesn't fill me with confidence to keep following this game. The frustration abou the event tracking in this game is one of my primary beefs so I doubt if I'll contuing to try and figure things out if the developer doens't want to meet somewhere closer in the middle on this.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
That was a pretty damn good update, lots of good stuff, Sekai and Maya were the stand outs for me, and Akira eh? Works well enough for me.
I thought the writing had fallen off considerably around the early 20s updates, and combined with Sel's attitude towards his own players, I was pretty prepared to bail on my subscription to him... but the last few updates have been really good and interesting, more focused and it seems like the story isn't just spinning its wheels as much.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Just...try not to lose your sanity in the process even if it's inevitable. :KEK:
And if you're stuck, just search ze answers in this forum 'coz 883 pages is more than enough to contain all ze answers you need.
I am going to compile all the f-ing answers when I find them all so none would suffer like I did.
I'll use the guide mod, it should be enough but if i cant figure something out, ill come by and ask.

LauraBurn

Jun 17, 2021
Can someone help me find where the save files are stored for this game? I didn't find it in the usual \AppData\Roaming\RenPy folders unless it has a strange name

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Sensei has had sex with 60% of the MILFs he has met. Compare that to less than 20% for the teenagers he's met and it paints a different picture ;)
We both know he's doing it out of necessity. Everybody knows what his heart truly lies towards.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
While a lot of this makes sense, it doesn't fill me with confidence to keep following this game. The frustration abou the event tracking in this game is one of my primary beefs so I doubt if I'll contuing to try and figure things out if the developer doens't want to meet somewhere closer in the middle on this.
Event tracking is fairly straightforward if you use the wiki -- including the page that tracks which characters get scenes in a given update.

The way the game is structured, most updates must be played sequentially -- so you get to a certain point in Character A's scenes where you can't unlock more, because they don't get any more content for 6-7 updates, and you have to play through all of that to continue their personal arc. So if you keep the changelog handy, you're only trying to figure out which of 4-5 characters you're stuck on, instead of all 33.

It's not perfect, but it's better than going without.

Where it breaks down is within a particular update, there's often a set linear order, and it isn't always obvious.

Reactions: jimmyjoo

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Looking forward to what you theory guys make of this update, i saw a few codes and what read like disguised data drops in the narrator's philosophical musings. Sekai being... i dunno... reborn? With powers? Just another facet of Sensei's broken psyche asserting itself as he is slowly piecing himself together? As i've said many times, this shit is beyond my feeble mind, i rely on you guys to write shit about them that makes me go "oooooh... intredasting...".

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
... He had compromised his vision for the game to get attention early on...
Sounds like the classic example of a bait and switch to me.

As for the 'pirates' angle another poster mentioned.. Pirates are free advertising, and many of them actually do support games they enjoy. I personally support quite a few games precisely for that reason. Also, this is a pirate forum, so coming here to complain about piracy is not going to go over well.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Looking forward to what you theory guys make of this update, i saw a few codes and what read like disguised data drops in the narrator's philosophical musings. Sekai being... i dunno... reborn? With powers? Just another facet of Sensei's broken psyche asserting itself as he is slowly piecing himself together? As i've said many times, this shit is beyond my feeble mind, i rely on you guys to write shit about them that makes me go "oooooh... intredasting...".
Those angels appeared with Sekai, right? And they've usually been associated with HOPE. Is Sekai HOPE? Are they working together? I can't tell anymore. Hoping that Sel hasn't lost the plot on this but I'm intrigued nonetheless.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Sounds like the classic example of a bait and switch to me.

As for the 'pirates' angle. Pirates are free advertising, and many of them actually do support games they enjoy. I personally support quite a few games precisely for that reason.
The main issue with the piracy isn't that it happens, it's that it happens within seconds of release even though he releases the game for free two weeks later.

He's even said that he wouldn't care if it happened three days later, it's the hour one leaks that he has an issue with.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
We both know he's doing it out of necessity. Everybody knows what his heart truly lies towards.
Sensei is a shell of a person being compelled by higher powers to fuck everything that moves. He's not even the same person as he was when he was boning Maya in a previous timeline.

Reactions: Nolla

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Those angels appeared with Sekai, right? And they've usually been associated with HOPE. Is Sekai HOPE? Are they working together? I can't tell anymore. Hoping that Sel hasn't lost the plot on this but I'm intrigued nonetheless.
IIRC, the relationship between HOPE and Nozomu is unclear, but there's a definite connection between the two, so the fact that Nozomu's wife is also tied to HOPE in some way should not be surprising.

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
As for the 'pirates' angle another poster mentioned.. Pirates are free advertising, and many of them actually do support games they enjoy. I personally support quite a few games precisely for that reason. Also, this is a pirate forum, so coming here to complain about piracy is not going to go over well.
Weird how only people who pirate products talk like they are doing the product they are pirating a favor while the people who see the numbers and impact on revenue from piracy insist that whatever free advertising does happen doesn't offset the loss. Whatever your stance on it is, it seems a very silly hill to die on for the pirates since the game literally comes out for free on his page.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Sensei is a shell of a person being compelled by higher powers to fuck everything that moves. He's not even the same person as he was when he was boning Maya in a previous timeline.
Yes, but there's one thread that always persists and is a core of his character: his love for minors.

Case CLOSED.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes