crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
IIRC, the relationship between HOPE and Nozomu is unclear, but there's a definite connection between the two, so the fact that Nozomu's wife is also tied to HOPE in some way should not be surprising.
I think I need a fucking diagram to explain all these relationships now. I've been playing this game for years now and I have forgotten a ton

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
He didn't do that though. U gotta be trolling.
he did, they are deleted scenes you can access on the computer though, also went back and changed a lot of dialogue that changed context, removed some lines of dialogue altogether that could have been used to lead to certain interpretations and altered scenes a bit.
imo made the 1st chapter a lot less dark
it didnt change the overall story though and felt more like a "why even bother" thing
people saying its an improvement feel like they are sucking up, people upset by it are over reacting a bit, is it a dip in quality, just a bit
tries to make certain things in the game actively offputting so that only the people interested in the sort of denpa story he wants to tell will keep going (originally the sexual content came a lot earlier and was more straightforwardly erotic, now it comes later and is much more fucked-up).
he also gets pissy from time to time if people dont have the emotional reaction he wants, such as anyone still liking Kirin after the beach thing which happened in the discord

I'm still in middle of download.
so we need lust of 50 for new update.. i mean i had all the girls at 40 or higher before last update figuring there was going to be a hang up on this... but a 20 point jump...crap, go back and grind some more before the download finishes

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Also, can anyone with access to the discord tell us if the release schedule is going back to bi-weekly yet?

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
he did, they are deleted scenes you can access on the computer though, also went back and changed a lot of dialogue that changed context, removed some lines of dialogue altogether that could have been used to lead to certain interpretations and
Ok, if you want to be super pedantic about it, "he didn't did not withhold content in retaliation". There.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
so we need lust of 50 for new update.. i mean i had all the girls at 40 or higher before last update figuring there was going to be a hang up on this... but a 20 point jump...crap, go back and grind some more before the download finishes
honestly, it'd be better worth your time to just upload your save to a save edit website (or use the mod), especially because this update continues immediately from the last one and there's no option to spend time with anyone

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Yes, but there's one thread that always persists and is a core of his character: his love for minors.

Case CLOSED.
I'm not going to waste any more time debating the charitability of interpretation of the predilections of Sensei as the ideal degenerate denpa-hentai harem protagonist. Instead, I'll suggest that you probably have better things to do with your time than act as the morality police for games you obviously take issue with and are not interested in.

• Wow
Reactions: hcguy and dantarium

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Ok, if you want to be super pedantic about it, "he didn't did not withhold content in retaliation". There.
not trying to be negative about it or show you up, just saying the situation looks far more grey than how its being represented

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
honestly, it'd be better worth your time to just upload your save to a save edit website (or use the mod), especially because this update continues immediately from the last one and there's no option to spend time with anyone
I still got a save from right before last update i can grind on, though i gotta ask does the mod get you labeled as cheater in the game?

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I still got a save from right before last update i can grind on, though i gotta ask does the mod get you labeled as cheater in the game?
I don't know about the mod, I just use a save file editor when I want to bump up my values without grinding, mainly because I usually finish the update before the mod's updated and it's really not a hassle.

I would hazard a guess that it handles it the same way as the save editor, however, in that it just changes values without actually setting a cheater variable

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
The only thing that can mark you as a cheater is using the built-in cheat codes with the in-game laptop. And all you have to do to fix it is enable the console and type "cheater = False"

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
sooo for you guys already done with this update... whats the best outcome for the competition. 1st floor, 2nd floor, or tie
i'm thinking tie based on the events but still want to know

Crazynutso

Sep 13, 2022
IIRC, the relationship between HOPE and Nozomu is unclear, but there's a definite connection between the two, so the fact that Nozomu's wife is also tied to HOPE in some way should not be surprising.
Fun trick: goto 'Google Translate, put the word ' Nozomu' into the 'detect language' box, hit enter, and look in the 'english' box.

Spoilers: it's Japanese for 'hope'...

Unsafe

Dec 29, 2017
I like this game, but I've tried to get further in this game like 5 times and got too bored to make it to the content's version end

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes