Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i just get banned on discord because i said " when you able to bang yumi ". no breaking rules, disrespect etc.

its just stupid and wholesome at same time. guess yumi is their sister's or mama's name then.
I dunno man, that seems unlikely 'coz I'd probably already be banned if that was the case. :KEK:
Or maybe you just had really bad timing and one of the staff folks were in a bad mood.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
i just get banned on discord because i said " when you able to bang yumi ". no breaking rules, disrespect etc.

its just stupid and wholesome at same time. guess yumi is their sister's or mama's name then.
Nah, he hates being asked for spoilers, and people keep asking for spoilers, so he just blanket bans for it now.

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
I dunno man, that seems unlikely 'coz I'd probably already be banned if that was the case. :KEK:
Or maybe you just had really bad timing and one of the staff folks were in a bad mood.
Alipek#3293

just look at my messages. every new update i came to discord and ask same question. this is the first time i get ban.

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
So you're saying that every time a patch comes out, you join the discord and ask the exact same question, and you're wondering why you got banned?

:KEK:
yes.

Dude you disrespected Yumi of all people no wonder you got banned, just be happy she didn't kill you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hmm. Not exactly.

Though, i wonder. this is the 7th time i actually i asked same question what about 6 attemps? why i didnt get ban before but now? whats the difference.lol.

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
Could be the limit is 6. Could be rule 10 of the LiL discord.

look kiddo. i dont think i suck. but im sure selebus is a neurotic person. i have right to ask anything about a product that i purchase. and yumi, game is the product in here.

i dont care getting banned from their stupid discord channel. in their discord, male teenagers just voice acts like anime girls and foreplays the game. and 30 people justs watch them. its just hilarious. i just wonder the reason of ban. because i dont understand.

humour? i dont think so.

• Haha
Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
I checked the discord for hints a few weeks back and all I found was even more riddles from people. At the time I found it annoying but now I look back and it's a little funny with how silly that situation is. But it's the last place I'd look for that now. It's just best looking here if you ever need help with anything.

And as a side thing, the previews for the next update look very very good. I think it'll be a lot more fun than the last update and I can't wait for it.

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
ok, can someone explain this to me in unga bunga?

No endorsements of examples of piracy are allowed, including but not limited to this game. If you have obtained a paid version of Lessons in Love and are not willing to provide proof of your subscription, you will be banned

if i dont want to show what i use my own money for, regardless if it is to pay for the game, im auto-banned?

Reactions: crustlord12

Black Raven

May 4, 2020

No endorsements of examples of piracy are allowed, including but not limited to this game. If you have obtained a paid version of Lessons in Love and are not willing to provide proof of your subscription, you will be banned

if i dont want to show what i use my own money for, regardless if it is to pay for the game, im auto-banned?
Well to get the subscriber role you need to prove that you paid for it. If you don't and you're just a basic user then you're supposed to only have played the game up to the latest public release. If you mention stuff from a leaked update that's grounds for a ban.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dantarium

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

"No endorsements or examples of piracy are allowed" -- don't speak of F95 in a positive light.
"Including but not limited to this game" -- not even to promote other games hosted here, if you want to promote a game, point people to Itch.io for the public version.
"If you have obtained a paid version of LiL and are not willing to provide proof of your subscription, you will be banned" -- If you linked your Subscribestar/Annual Pass account with the same e-mail address that you use for Discord, you've already provided proof, but if you're talking about paid/leaked content and are using a different e-mail address, you might get asked which address you're subbed under, and if you don't, you're likely to get banned.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dantarium
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes