KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
oh wow... I guess selebus still reads messages here. a random comment I made last month I think got selebus to fix noriko having a lust meter despite no means to increase it she is now listed as NA
its funny cause she was listed at 0 the moment she showed up in the story if i recall

Theralyst

Jul 6, 2020
My rankings since I started this game have always been

1. Makoto
2. Futaba
3. Maya

This update might be giving Maya a push for the top spot. Loved her moment near the end. (Also very upset with Touka)

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
oh wow... I guess selebus still reads messages here. a random comment I made last month I think got selebus to fix noriko having a lust meter despite no means to increase it she is now listed as NA
its funny cause she was listed at 0 the moment she showed up in the story if i recall
Na he avoids this place completely for his own mental well-being, he absolutely despises f95 and all of us who use it and gives no support.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
HimawariCORP???

Is this some Vanilla Sky
/ Abre los ojos thing???
(BTW they have very interesting concepts that can possibly relate to this game, like a suicidal guy placed on a cryonic suspension and locked on a dreamlike simulation made specially for him)

Would make some sense, although would discredit Selebus saying it is not a "simulation" :unsure:

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whenever I try to reload my saves after downloading v.28, anybody can help me out here?
I can reload saves up to the event "There is nothing" but not any other furher than that.

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
while completely understandable, I will say that it's very easy to not miss anything, especially if you utilize the Wiki (which you absolutely should, along with the guide mod) and the vast vast majority of events are required.

as far as the Sensei thing goes, in context, it makes sense. it is a narrative point that Sensei does not remember his name, or more likely imo, is unable to for fear of a psychotic breakdown. I haven't finished the new update yet, but apparently his name does get revealed in some way in this update, although that is easily dozens and dozens of hours into the story. it should be noted though that for many of the girls, after developing your relationship with them, you can have them call you by most any name you'd like.
You have a relative though, that definitely knows what your name would be but instead calls us Sensei instead of letting us name our character through her, thats what i meant by lazy. There's TONS of amnesia based games that still let us name ourselves.

The dialogue about it though ill admit was kinda funny

"So you know what my name is? Will you tell me?"
"I could, but i wont for no logical reason and instead call you Sensei despite our familial connection"

Reactions: Maldonny

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I hope sensei gives his new apartment to Chika and Yuumi.
Chika and Yumi's place is in better shape than Imani's. If he gives it away, it'll be to her.

But this also gives him a place to hook up with people where Ami won't cockblock him, and he kinda needs that. That is, unless he takes Touka's advice to heart and starts processing his grief in some other way.

Gehrmann

Sep 16, 2020
is there any idea how to increased Makoto lust after her father event, or i must play again from beginning of chapter 3

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
This update was rlly good. Literally all the updates that've been released since the rework have been straight fire.

I was expecting that Otoha would tell Niki that Sensei has been fucking Chika because Rin was breaking down about it just before but I was pretty surprised with what actually went down. I had noticed that Otoha was blushing hard and acting awkward in one of her previous events with Niki when they had physical contact (the event was a 1:1 coaching session interrupted by sensei) so that was actually foreshadowing for this update O:

Also I wonder why this chapter is called Hateful Summer. Since the update just ended with the night of christmas and Kumon-mi only has the seasons of winter and summer, the next update will be set in the summer again so I think we will see sensei enjoying a positive upturn in his life for a bit and then everything will come tumbling down once he (and maybe ami) becomes aware of sekai's rebirth (which btw reminds me of christianity having some rebirth stuff, although i dont know fucking shit about christianity so perhaps som1 could enlighten me)

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes