barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So, Bargle and the rest of you theory folk. What do you make of Io's little speech on the beach with Uta? Something pretty specific stood out to me, when Io was talking about the throuple idea she specifically said in an ideal world that a traumaless Io could sleep with Sensei which seems to suggest Io doesn't just fucking hate people and sex for no reason... am i misinterpreting things or does it sound like she's a child/teen rape victim? If it's specifically trauma that prevents her wanting sex and not just being born asexual/anti-sexual then what else could the nature of the trauma be?
"Let out as much as you can, but stop if you get too uncomfortable, just like they taught us."

Uta and Io clearly didn't just meet online, they met on an online forum for sexual abuse survivors. We have some very clear indicators of what Uta's trauma is, because of the photo message. But Io's trauma 1) Has caused her to have a deep distrust of girls/women, so much so that her only female friend is someone she thought had a penis until meeting her in person, and 2) has made her sex-repulsed, regardless of gender.

She might have been lured into trafficking by a girl at some point (not an unusual tactic for traffickers, to use their conditioned victims to lure in new ones), or possibly abused by her mother (she talks about her aunt a lot, but I don't recall much talk about her parents, I could be way off base on this one, though, given the quality of my memory).

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
WAIT!...
thinking about it...
Can SEKAI possibly be the last "side" girl (instead of "Himawari")???
(If we assume that Rika is other one)

Well, their future interactions would certainly be weird (and funny :ROFLMAO: ) to see...
Doppelganger Flower Girl very clearly states "I'm not that kind of character" when Sensei hits on her. So she is definitely NOT Mystery Side Girl 15.

Niki, Imani, and Rika(? Rin's mom, whatever her name is) were all introduced as such to patrons prior to being introduced in game, so I suspect we'll see the same with 15.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
What's the general consensus on whether or not Ami is actually Akira's daughter? Anyone run the numbers on if it's possible given their ages and when Sensei likely started banging Sekai? Is the idea too incongruent with the rest of the story or is it exactly the kind of fucked up Sel would put in his story?
If my interpretation of events is correct, it is possible. Ami's a first year, so about 14 tops. He's 32, so would have been 18 when she was born. When told from Sensei's POV, Sekai is usually referenced as Teacher, and it's established that the relationship started when they started spending more time together after he broke his leg climbing through a window -- a thing you are much less likely to do as an adult. This all points to Sensei being a student at Teacher's school at the time it happened -- so prior to his 18th birthday. Possibly a number of years prior, given the tone of the happy scene with that damned alphabet song.

And Sekai's comment in this update about how she would have loved to be with him and Ami definitely implies a connection.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
This kind of thing is why I would love there to be a scene-in-order replay, because there is so much that has happened over the years that it would be nice to go over it all in update order, digging through is pretty difficult. If I wasn't such a lazy sack of shit I'd attempt this, but I'm a lazy sack of shit.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Probably getting her pregnant in this scene
I mean given what ami said (and all her previous lust events) cumming inside her is pretty common thing for sensei, why this time specifically would be special?
BTW you have to remember that this is a skippable scene, and Ami pregnancy would too big of a deal to be tied to a skippable scene

What's the general consensus on whether or not Ami is actually Akira's daughter? Anyone run the numbers on if it's possible given their ages and when Sensei likely started banging Sekai? Is the idea too incongruent with the rest of the story or is it exactly the kind of fucked up Sel would put in his story?
That's a theory that been going around for some time already,
Ami is probably the most "ominous" of the main girls
From her mood swings to how she was in the past (like, with her family or her depressed phase)
Many things about her are still completely a mystery, so who knows... but yeah, she is possibly 14-15 and Sensei is 31(?), so there's a possibility that he's her real father (And given her tendencies, I think Ami would love that, breaks completely or both :ROFLMAO:).

Well i was thinking the same thing, i think we were kind of supposed to, that's why that single word stood out to me... "wtf does trauma have to do with you hating people and not wanting sex?.. wait...". I don't even recall Io ever mentioning any trauma before.
I don't think she was straight up raped BUT Io works in a bath house that also offers "massages", culturally in Japan sometimes those houses are used as prostitution places (remember Spirited Away allegory?), so maybe she was forced to give the clients a "happy ending" with her hands (maybe woman clients since she's so repulsed by them) or watched her aunt doing those things on the cameras.

My personal theory is that Sensei was killed by her
I don't think so, Sensei possibly commits suicide right at the start of the game (JUMP!)

I suspect we'll see the same with 15
well, Sekai is back... I guess :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

gialice

Jun 13, 2018
I only keep the save from the 0.26 and 0.27, and I have no way to interact with Makoto to raise her lust level, guess I'm a cheater now, but setting that aside, I'm really glad for Maya in this chapter, she have been through so much, so many circle, she at least deserve it, also it maybe a sign that everything is coming to the end soon??? Also some new info about Sensei, very interested

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
My current theory is that Sensei sabotaged the car Nozomu and Sekai were driving and probably called his brother to chat one-on-one on the other side of town, but Sekai insisted on going with him and that is why both died, when Nodoka found wires outside, I think those are the wires that connect to the car brakes.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
So, Bargle and the rest of you theory folk. What do you make of Io's little speech on the beach with Uta? Something pretty specific stood out to me, when Io was talking about the throuple idea she specifically said in an ideal world that a traumaless Io could sleep with Sensei which seems to suggest Io doesn't just fucking hate people and sex for no reason... am i misinterpreting things or does it sound like she's a child/teen rape victim? If it's specifically trauma that prevents her wanting sex and not just being born asexual/anti-sexual then what else could the nature of the trauma be?
yeah, she more than likely got touched in the wrong way and didn't like it, lives with an aunt, so most likely an immediate family member, reaction towards women strongly implies it was a female touch that did it to her. This could also explain Io's natural tendancy towards more 'masculine' dominated hobbies and work, more to limit herself from female contact while working or learning her craft. It appears Uta and Io met while children on what probably was an online support group chat. Wouldn't be surprised if she hates Ami the most out of any other girl because of her predilections, if the family abuse is true; or even Rin in the future, her finding out Rins mother is sleeping with Rin in the dorms and both are Yuri or Yuri adjacent might cause a mental break if previous thoughts are true.
Edit: Io also finding Sana going at it probably was the worse outcome too for her mental health at the time, if above is true, because it helps reinforce women and her classmates as 'sexual' and sex (in regard to the same gender) is already associated with pain/trauma for her. wouldn't be surprised by a potential passive aggressive bullying attempt by Io on Sana in the future to try and regain control/assert her status as a non-victim. probably without her even realizing why she is doing it. Io forming a 'friendship' with miku is an attempt at obtaining validation from sensei rather than what appears to be a desire to move on, its an intentional pick of the girl with the most tomboyish tendancies that does not openly vocalize female attraction (yet). it is also a relationship fully with Io in control as miku's 'drug dealer' making any interactions heavily dependent on what Io wants

the other option (which it isn't because selebus very clearly slapped that down before the event even started) with the extremely vague ass wording she used to describe her hang ups regarding her genitals could have implied transgender instead, but Uta's joke before that scene making fun of the very idea of boy-Io and 'imagining' Io with a small baby penis seemed to be a very calculated joke placement by selebus so no one could jump to that conclusion

Last edited:

Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
Sooo...
That broken reality is the end right?
I mean...
I'm sure there are things to do, never saw a sign with "THE END"
But after months (hours) clicking in limbo I'm out of ideas what to do....
Start over, throw my pc from my balcony or even better...myself.
A hint system build in, and a big sign "The END",would be nice.
Cut that pointless grinding out of your script and give more pointers on what to do and this could be a great game.
Now...
I'm frustrated about hours lost and not being able to see all the content. :cautious:(n)
fuverymuch

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
That's a theory that been going around for some time already,
Ami is probably the most "ominous" of the main girls
From her mood swings to how she was in the past (like, with her family or her depressed phase)
Many things about her are completely a mystery yet, so who knows... but yeah, she is possibly 14-15 and Sensei is 31(?), so there's a possibility that he's her real father (And given her tendencies, I think Ami would love that, breaks completely or both :ROFLMAO:).
i mean did you SEE Ami's shadow in the suana event, her arms man, nightmare fuel, based on that alone some might think she is the wire god or heavily related to that

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
My current theory is that Sensei sabotaged the car Nozomu and Sekai were driving and probably called his brother to chat one-on-one on the other side of town, but Sekai insisted on going with him and that is why both died, when Nodoka found wires outside, I think those are the wires that connect to the car brakes.
You realize that wasn't actually Nodoka, right?

That was Doppelganger Flower Girl luring Sensei beyond the barrier so she could talk to him.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
You realize that wasn't actually Nodoka, right?

That was Doppelganger Flower Girl luring Sensei beyond the barrier so she could talk to him.
No? Why do you think so? She even mentions that she has a tough time imitating Nodoka, and, disregarding that Sensei is not gonna remember that conversation, she doesn't even really say anything to him.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
No? Why do you think so? She even mentions that she has a tough time imitating Nodoka, and, disregarding that Sensei is not gonna remember that conversation, she doesn't even really say anything to him.
She knows he won't remember any interaction they have. So why talk to him at all? Any conversation she has with Sensei is for our benefit, not his. The point of that scene is to set up some worldbuilding.

1) That the area beyond the barrier exists outside of time, so there's essentially a time bubble around Kumon-Mi that's isolating it from the rest of the world (which should make the reports from the war about Maki and Haruka's husbands immediately suspicious)
2) That within Kumon-mi there is a set of rules that become more flexible outside of it
3) That any time a character is behaving out of character, it might not ACTUALLY be that character
4) That Sensei has to learn things in a set order, and that he cannot really handle learning too much in the wrong order -- which recontextualizes what Maya believes about how learning anything at all about his past breaks him. It's not that he can't learn anything about his past, it's that he must learn these things in a set order, and when that order is disrupted, that's when he breaks.

In that scene, Nodoka is sus from the outset. Sensei even calls out the fact that she's picking up and breaking the same mug repeatedly. She's able to lure Sensei past the barrier -- which we now know is not just a military security barrier, but also a barrier of space and time. She vanishes without a sound.

If it wasn't Daisy, it was someone else with similar powers, but it certainly wasn't Nodoka.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes