Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
Thanks, not sure how i missed it.
Did it do something?
Because I'm stuck on the same point (other stats), after maya's handwork stuck in that broken world again with 0 weekday in about 3 months that get me back in the real world...
Trying to find a way kill myself in the broken world so I can get back to the real world, 0 succes.

Jun 16, 2017
Did it do something?
Because I'm stuck on the same point (other stats), after maya's handwork stuck in that broken world again with 0 weekday in about 3 months that get me back in the real world...
Trying to find a way kill myself in the broken world so I can get back to the real world, 0 succes.
Apparently I missed an option to go to school during sunday morning. It ended the event

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Selebus finally added a payoff to the "good uncle" route?
There's also that bit of dialog in the "good uncle" route where she confirms that she's not related by blood; at least, that's what it sounded like to me. She brings up the fact that if blood is the only reason you're not fucking her, then she's got news for you. (Of course, it can be interpreted as proof of the "Sensei is everyone's dad" theory as well.) Of course, she also goes on a rant about how she can take on all your lust and rage since she's "just a doll" and goes slightly supervillain by vowing to make you so horny you regret not sleeping with her in a wonderfully deranged speech. Plus, how she handled her outburst right before she took you to the sauna makes me believe that she's getting more open about using her powers as well. So there's a lot to unpack.

Last edited:

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
What do you guys think, this game will have harem ending or it will lead to sad and ending ?
how many update will the game end and when Yumi will have lust screen?
so many questions i have when playing this game :v

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
There's also that bit of dialog in the "good uncle" route where she confirms that she's not related by blood; at least, that's what it sounded like to me. She brings up the fact that if blood is the only reason you're not fucking her, then she's got news for you. (Of course, it can be interpreted as proof of the "Sensei is everyone's dad" theory as well.)
have not heard that theory, there is the theory that sensei's brother is everybody's dad, or at the very least sana's based on coincidental evidence.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
Sep 26, 2018
That last scene with Noriko she instantly knew it was Maya that texted you, even though everyone else would assume ANYONE but Maya would text him. along with saying "it's always Maya isn't it?"

Makes you wonder if they've been fighting for your affection for a very long time, and Maya found a way to block her from the timeloop temporarily?

Is Noriko somewhat aware of the ol' timey-wimey fuckeroo going on?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
What do you guys think, this game will have harem ending or it will lead to sad and ending ?
There will not be a true harem ending. The developer has flat-out stated that.

The game is about %25-30 done at this point.

Yumi will definitely have a lust scene, as will every other girl.

Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
Sad ending for sure, I never see the end of this game...

Lost in Limbo for to many hours, could be days, started over, stuck again!
That "broken world" must have broken the game.

Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
Apparently I missed an option to go to school during sunday morning. It ended the event
And got you in the broken world, the end?

Uugh, f it, don't know why I'm fishing for clues here.
I'm sick of this game, I'm shamed I tried for so many hours.
Only a idiot would do that again and again and again.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
That last scene with Noriko she instantly knew it was Maya that texted you, even though everyone else would assume ANYONE but Maya would text him. along with saying "it's always Maya isn't it?"

Makes you wonder if they've been fighting for your affection for a very long time, and Maya found a way to block her from the timeloop temporarily?

Is Noriko somewhat aware of the ol' timey-wimey fuckeroo going on?
We've known for a while that Maya and Noriko were rivals for Sensei's affection several years ago. There's even a flashback at the start of chapter 3 where we see from Maya's perspective that Maya shows up just in time to prevent Noriko from making progress. From Noriko's perspective, that's been going on for years. So it's perfectly reasonable for her to assume the text taht makes Sensei drop everything in a heartbeat comes from Maya.

She knows about Maya. She doesn't really know about the other girls. She suspects, she knows about Kirin specifically (and also knows that Sensei wouldn't drop everything for her), the rest is speculation. But in her mind, she's absolutely certian he wouldn't drop everything for anyone but Maya or Ami, and Maya fits the timing.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
And got you in the broken world, the end?

Uugh, f it, don't know why I'm fishing for clues here.
I'm sick of this game, I'm shamed I tried for so many hours.
Only a idiot would do that again and again and again.
Pray at the shrine until "go back to school" appears as an option.

Your brain may fuck with you a bit and say the screen hasn't changed, so you might not even look for it, but it's listed as an option once you've prayed at the shrine enough.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
In that scene, Nodoka is sus from the outset. Sensei even calls out the fact that she's picking up and breaking the same mug repeatedly. She's able to lure Sensei past the barrier -- which we now know is not just a military security barrier, but also a barrier of space and time. She vanishes without a sound.

If it wasn't Daisy, it was someone else with similar powers, but it certainly wasn't Nodoka.
I am not sure why do you think Nodoka is not the one who has these powers, when she is clearly connected to higher powers, especially in her manic state. She outright brings up information that only exists on an ARG twitter account, after all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
Aug 13, 2017
Selebus

I know you browse this forum, Selebus. Just wanted to let you know that this update was great. You're definitely getting better at flowing stories together and I'm glad Maya finally got the attention she deserves. Keep up the good work, it's honestly so nice to come home and see that you updated. Although I should probably post this on subscribestar, I'll just do it here and pretend that you'll see it.

Good work. xo

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I am not sure why do you think Nodoka is not the one who has these powers, when she is clearly connected to higher powers, especially in her manic state. She outright brings up information that only exists on an ARG twitter account, after all.
I'm not sure why you're so sure that Manic Nodoka is actually Nodoka at all, now that it's established that at least one person exists who can wear someone else's face.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
I'm not sure why you're so sure that Manic Nodoka is actually Nodoka at all, now that it's established that at least one person exists who can wear someone else's face.
I might be wrong but I remember Futaba and Otoha stating that they already knew abuot her manic states before the start of the game (and so the time loop). Of course this doesn't completely clear doubts (and again, I'm not 100% sure), but I think it would be weird if Daisy or whichever entity would mess up with them too

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I might be wrong but I remember Futaba and Otoha stating that they already knew abuot her manic states before the start of the game (and so the time loop). Of course this doesn't completely clear doubts (and again, I'm not 100% sure), but I think it would be weird if Daisy or whichever entity would mess up with them too
That's a fair point, and a detail I had forgotten.

That doesn't change the fact that Manic Nodoka does things a human shouldn't be able to do.

So a more likely explanation would be that in her manic fits, she's tapping into a divine channel, similar to Speaking in Tongues Yasu, and given her level of perversion, it wouldn't surprise me if she had some kind of natural affinity for Nozomu, but isn't actually able to make sense of what she's connecting to when it happens.

Which is, admittedly, an interesting take on the "driven mad by infinite wisdom" trope.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
When Melon girl appears in that Nodoka scene Sensei is still staring a hole in Nodoka's butt, there is no way Melon is Nodoka in that scene.
Also, Molly and Sensei have some Raid Shadow Legends conversations that totally breaks not only her character but Sensei's character too and no one is accusing Molly of beign the Wire god or something.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes