worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
There's also that bit of dialog in the "good uncle" route where she confirms that she's not related by blood; at least, that's what it sounded like to me. She brings up the fact that if blood is the only reason you're not fucking her, then she's got news for you. (Of course, it can be interpreted as proof of the "Sensei is everyone's dad" theory as well.) Of course, she also goes on a rant about how she can take on all your lust and rage since she's "just a doll" and goes slightly supervillain by vowing to make you so horny you regret not sleeping with her in a wonderfully deranged speech. Plus, how she handled her outburst right before she took you to the sauna makes me believe that she's getting more open about using her powers as well. So there's a lot to unpack.
There is a 3rd option there. She might know that nozomu isn't her real father. But that leaves open the possibility that Sensei is actually her father (which she wouldn't be aware of)

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Sooo...
That broken reality is the end right?
I mean...
I'm sure there are things to do, never saw a sign with "THE END"
But after months (hours) clicking in limbo I'm out of ideas what to do....
Start over, throw my pc from my balcony or even better...myself.
A hint system build in, and a big sign "The END",would be nice.
Cut that pointless grinding out of your script and give more pointers on what to do and this could be a great game.
Now...
I'm frustrated about hours lost and not being able to see all the content. :cautious:(n)
fuverymuch
It's not game over, I thought the same. You have to raise with your affection to god to I think 10 or 15 and then go to the school (Work). I thought it was over or that I'd done something wrong too but you're actually fairly close to the start of the game and there's a lot more to come

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
MAN
it’s so nice to finally have Maya sweet moments❤

Tons of interesting stuff happened, but I am most intrigued by the fuckery awareness of Yumi and Tsuenyo.

While Tsuenyo seems to be semi conscious about it, Yumi needs to be confronted to be aware about it; some (Inami and Chika) can even straight up remember things may or may not have happened during the 2-month skip when asked.

If we assume Yumi and Tsuenyo are currently the only two that are aware without being in the roof squad, then why them? Tsuenyo has her fare shares of mystery, but for Yumi, even Sensei asks himself why Yumi (according to him, she is “not close to him, hasn’t made it to the roof, always she finds him and not the other way around”).

If these two are simply normal teenagers (aka not some divine being reincarnation), then what do they have in common that could’ve prompted this?

The only thing I can think of is that both of them weren’t always in the school system (Yumi constantly skipping school and Tsuenyo homeschooling), so maybe they are more outside of some divine intervention in a way? Outside of Teacher’s influence? (TBH I have no clue)

Lastly, I wish I can see what Ayane sees when she’s talking to Yasu.

Reactions: crustlord12

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
I missed the Ami event and Futaba event in this update and I have no clue why. I thought it might be because I gave floor 2 the win during the Dorm War but I went back and tried giving it to floor 1, nothing changed. Anyone know the what's required for these?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I missed the Ami event and Futaba event in this update and I have no clue why. I thought it might be because I gave floor 2 the win during the Dorm War but I went back and tried giving it to floor 1, nothing changed. Anyone know the what's required for these?
Your lust points for Ami, Futaba/Makoto weren’t high enough (look up some previous posts to see how many you need). Who won the war currently doesn’t seem to have an effect.

Reactions: Jordan369

swaggyg

May 23, 2018
MAN

Tons of interesting stuff happened, but I am most intrigued by the fuckery awareness of Yumi and Tsuenyo.

While Tsuenyo seems to be semi conscious about it, Yumi needs to be confronted to be aware about it; some (Inami and Chika) can even straight up remember things may or may not have happened during the 2-month skip when asked.

If we assume Yumi and Tsuenyo are currently the only two that are aware without being in the roof squad, then why them? Tsuenyo has her fare shares of mystery, but for Yumi, even Sensei asks himself why Yumi (according to him, she is “not close to him, hasn’t made it to the roof, always she finds him and not the other way around”).

If these two are simply normal teenagers (aka not some divine being reincarnation), then what do they have in common that could’ve prompted this?

The only thing I can think of is that both of them weren’t always in the school system (Yumi constantly skipping school and Tsuenyo homeschooling), so maybe they are more outside of some divine intervention in a way? Outside of Teacher’s influence? (TBH I have no clue)

For Tsuneyo, it's most likely to do with her dying dad and how he connects to the god of wires and the old district in general.

For Yumi, I think it has something to do with her relationship with a previous iteration of Sensei that keeps getting alluded to throughout her events.

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Your lust points for Ami, Futaba/Makoto weren’t high enough (look up some previous posts to see how many you need). Who won the war currently doesn’t seem to have an effect.
Oh so Makoto and Futaba go together for this one? I had plenty of Futaba lust points so I didn't think that was the problem. Thanks.

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I just finished the version (which once again is excellent), but there is a point that I'm not sure I understand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She knows what happened in the last two months. She doesn't remember doing it is the problem. It's like having the answer to a math problem with none of the work. She is confused because she did things she wouldn't do. Like going to class and apologizing and such.
That's how I'm looking at it

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
She knows he won't remember any interaction they have. So why talk to him at all? Any conversation she has with Sensei is for our benefit, not his. The point of that scene is to set up some worldbuilding.

1) That the area beyond the barrier exists outside of time, so there's essentially a time bubble around Kumon-Mi that's isolating it from the rest of the world (which should make the reports from the war about Maki and Haruka's husbands immediately suspicious)
2) That within Kumon-mi there is a set of rules that become more flexible outside of it
3) That any time a character is behaving out of character, it might not ACTUALLY be that character
4) That Sensei has to learn things in a set order, and that he cannot really handle learning too much in the wrong order -- which recontextualizes what Maya believes about how learning anything at all about his past breaks him. It's not that he can't learn anything about his past, it's that he must learn these things in a set order, and when that order is disrupted, that's when he breaks.

In that scene, Nodoka is sus from the outset. Sensei even calls out the fact that she's picking up and breaking the same mug repeatedly. She's able to lure Sensei past the barrier -- which we now know is not just a military security barrier, but also a barrier of space and time. She vanishes without a sound.

If it wasn't Daisy, it was someone else with similar powers, but it certainly wasn't Nodoka.

The reports about the war, or Maki and Haruka's husband doesn't have to be suspicious. At least, not in the way you would expect. If a higher power is controlling everything (good, or evil), it would make sense to allow certain events to take place; especially if those events further reinforce what is happening within that sealed off area, or create a situation that the one in control wants to set in motion to "see what would happen."

I'm reminded of the original US run of "Big Brother". In that, the people inside the house were sealed off from all outside news or information. However, from time to time, the show's director and producers, would 'seed' information to the people inside the house. This was done to see how the people within the house reacted. What's more, it didn't always make sense in the context of what was happening with the show.

There's similar done on other reality type shows. Another good example is "Joe Schmo" where only the one person wasn't an actor; and everyone else was. From time to time, that show introduced problems or events into the show, in an effort to see how Joe would adapt to these problems and revelations. Granted in that show, none of it was true, but the point stands.

I think similar is happening here, and that higher power is effectively poking around and seeing what happens, or what Sensei does when presented with these various problems.

I don't think there is a singular "This person is in overall control" within the girls, but more that each of them are structured in such a way as to test Sensei and help him regain his memories in the right order at the right time.

Reactions: jamyong

j142536

Jan 4, 2021
MAN

Another thing that Yumi and Tsuneyo have in common is that they live in the old district, a place that Maya also has ties to and the place that Sensei "loses time" in more than most other places. It wouldn't explain why Yumi but not Chika, but maybe Yumi just spends more time there than Chika? Just a thought.

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I went back and started a new game for this version, just to make certain my original save had not messed anything up. And I must say, the original Ami sex scene at the start of the game, was much better than the new one. There really is no comparison. I don't feel the new scene adds anything really worthwhile at all, and instead the new scene seems specifically designed to turn people off.

Instead of this original scene picture and variations of it. In fact this picture has been removed from the game entirely, yet it still appears in the first post of this thread.

This is the original first sex scene.

But with the new scene, we get a picture of ami's head and upper shoulders only, mixed with pictures of random stick figures and raw cuts of steak. Finishing up with an ms paint text saying "FIRST SEX SCENE COMPLETE" slapped over the top. The new scene feels low-effort and nonsensical. Even as a dream sequence it makes zero sense and doesn't add to the story at all.

It could even be argued that the new first scene takes away from the story, as the game was more interesting leaving it a bit of a mystery if Ami had actually had sex with the main character or not at the start of the game.

I even went back and loaded up an older version of the game to compare the two, and there really is no comparison. The original scene was better.

I should add, the original blow-job scenes were also fine, there was nothing wrong with them that I can see from either a story or technical standpoint. They should never have been taken out of the game imo.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Another thing they Yumi and Tsuneyo have in common is that they live in the old district, a place that Maya also has ties to and the place that Sensei "loses time" in more than most other places. It wouldn't explain why Yumi but not Chika, but maybe Yumi just spends more time there than Chika? Just a thought.
Don't forget that Sensei has glitched more around Yumi than any other character. So there's something about Yumi, specifically, that influences that.

Reactions: crustlord12

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019

I think its because they are actual "natives" of the 2nd half of town while other girls just "moved in". What I mean is that maybe they were born in 2nd half, while Chika and everyone was born somewhere else and thus "missed out"? I mean, maybe Chika and her parents had to move in 2nd part of town because of her sister's condition to cut some costs, or maybe they had to swap their good old home to this one to get more money, stuff like that. Well, at least thats one of my theoryes for that.

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
Maybe you should give them a few lust so that it will lead to the event

xxsourapplexx

May 9, 2020
My Compressed unofficial Android port of Lessons in Love 0.28.0
Gestures etc included.
Added scrollable textbox
Alternative persistent saves/log location

**Special Instructions:**

Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to "documents/Wills747/lessons.in.love/game" folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep the v0.28 archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

Other mods can be added to "documents/Wills747/lessons.in.love/game" folder as well
All my ports can use 0x52's URM mod, just drop the RPA file in the same folder

Mega
This isn't Lessons in love. It's the censored Legend of huggy boy version. Can you add the uncensored version?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You people doing all this weird shit to change values when the easiest solution is to just download the URM and throw it into the /game folder, alt+m and type in the variable name and change the value, it's so fucking easy even using saveeditonline takes more effort. Why i ever see everyone recommend other options and never that one utterly baffles me, is the blue background scary or something? It's the simplest, safest most easy to use add-on i've ever come across and it should be so fucking popular that anyone recommending anything else should get a dogpile of facepalms on their post.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes