barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So, it seems Sensei, or rather Akira, and Ami might not be blood-related. Quite surprising, as I hadn't noticed any signs of that.

Ami's persuasion was pretty good. Almost pushed me to regret doing the good uncle run as my only run. And a substantial part of that persuasiveness came from how fucking scary she can be; instead of lust.

While missing the sizable amount of lore behind Ami's events is a shame, seeing the author emphasize things such as the fact that not banging Ami will bring disastrous consequences and seemingly having been playing Lessons in Love "incorrectly" is intriguing.

A sort of an incentive to remain steadfast in the "good uncle" route, I guess.

But well, If she's really not his blood-related niece... perhaps I should replay the game.
Haven't played the Good Uncle side, but Ami saying they might not be related is very likely Ami lying to get into Sensei's pants.

But then again, the Happy scene "Lamb Legs" implies that Ami isn't even human, so...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
What I find Interesting about this, is that Selebus deliberately put this line of dialogue only in the good uncle route. You don't get it if you fuck Ami. Which makes me wonder if you will ever find out the truth of those words in the "bad uncle" route.
The Good Uncle route misses a lot of Happy Scenes, and a similar thing is implied in Lamb Legs -- except in that one, it's implied that she's not even human, not just not related to Sensei.

If Sel is actually making sure the good uncle route gets all the lore reveals that are in the missed Happy Scenes, props to him for being that thorough.

This is reinforcing that when I do my full anotation of the game, I'll need to have a more chaste run in addition to the normal run to make sure I get everything (no Ami, no side girls)

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Honesty, that's just one way to interpret what she said.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To me, "boy do i have a bad news for you" imply something different than them not being blood related.
wow, thank you so much
and
honestly from the context of this and what Ami said
it doesn't quite sound like she is telling them they are not related, as she JUST talks about other girls in a way that implies she knows sensei is banging other girls
she knows of someone else related to sensei he has boned... by this point I wonder what relation he really has with Maya or Ayane. Or if she only thinks sensei has already slept with sana because of that theory related to sensei's brother being the one that kept sara around as a side piece while she was in high school cause he was a teacher if i recall that theory correctly.

I guess I do see the possibility of it meaning Ami isn't related by blood though, but it came across more as a condescending threat than something that would provide relief and give Ami exactly what she wanted right then and there. (Ami- "I'm going to threaten you with a guilt free good time!")

Edit: I also wonder... if this dialogue changes if you do a no sex run with any of the girls, though by the very vague nature of the lore of the game its already somewhat confrimed of the sexual relation with Maya long before the resets started.

Last edited:

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Haven't played the Good Uncle side, but Ami saying they might not be related is very likely Ami lying to get into Sensei's pants.
The scene doesn't come off as Ami being manipulative or lying. The scene comes after she breaks character and starts screaming at you in front of some other girls, only to quickly regain her cool and then make everyone forget and call her cute. Then she will drag you to the sauna to rip into you about the relationship you and her have, with her distorted shadow looming in the background. It's played as an almost borderline happy scene and kind of really enforces the fact that she knows a hell of a lot more than she's letting on. Her big bargaining chip is that she knows stuff you don't, and she's willing to tell you if you just screw her.
This is followed by the game itself telling you that you have fucked up and that you should really go back and screw on Ami. The game then throws an early game-over screen at you with the threat that you won't be able to keep playing if you don't screw her.

So there's a lot to unpack

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What if...
rgvsv.gif
What if...

What if Ami thinks she's not related to Sensei is because she found evidence in her mom's things that suggest Sekai was cheating and her daughter was a product of that affair BUT she doesn't know the affair was with Sensei... so she thinks that they're unrelated when actually they're even more related? Like a diary where Sekai talks about the affair and wrote about how she's certain her baby is from the other man as her husband didn't have sex with her around the time she was ovulating or something, like she knows it's the other man that fathered it without a doubt... and this way if/when Ami reveals the fact and shows the diary to Akira, then that's the moment he realises Ami is his daughter? Like, that moment would have to be after Sensei becomes self aware of his affair with Sekai again but it'd work wouldn't it?

A diary of secrets of her dead mother's would explain a lot of Ami's supposed meta knowledge and it'd be the sort of thing that'd make such a person cocky with said secret knowledge. It'd also be exactly the kind of thing Ami might find digging through he parents things looking for mementos and heirlooms to treasure and connect with her dead parents.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
A diary of secrets of her dead mother's would explain a lot of Ami's supposed meta knowledge and it'd be the sort of thing that'd make such a person cocky with said secret knowledge. It'd also be exactly the kind of thing Ami might find digging through he parents things looking for mementos and heirlooms to treasure and connect with her dead parents.
She found a bunch of her mom's poetry, so it would be reasonable to assume she inferred it from one of the poems.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
She found a bunch of her mom's poetry, so it would be reasonable to assume she inferred it from one of the poems.
Omg, i actually contributed something not completely retarded to the theory-ing of the game, woo, go me. Now all that needs to happen is having my idea completely invalidated by future content so i can return back to the dunce-cap wearing onlookers where i belong. Where i am at home.

Last edited:

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
What if Ami thinks she's not related to Sensei is because she found evidence in her mom's things that suggest Sekai was cheating and her daughter was a product of that affair BUT she doesn't know the affair was with Sensei... so she thinks that they're unrelated when actually they're even more related? Like a diary where Sekai talks about the affair and wrote about how she's certain her baby is from the other man as her husband didn't have sex with her around the time she was ovulating or something, like she knows it's the other man that fathered it without a doubt... and this way if/when Ami reveals the fact and shows the diary to Akira, then that's the moment he realises Ami is his daughter? Like, that moment would have to be after Sensei becomes self aware of his affair with Sekai again but it'd work wouldn't it?

Pretty nice theory. The gut punch would then be Sensei discovering he's been fucking his own daughter. Not that fucking his niece is any better though, would he even care at that point?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
What if...
View attachment 2292885
What if...

That would be real cool and i'd like that plot development, but it has to many 'what if's' to go off of since we have no mention of a diary yet, just her moms poetry, I think. (did sekai have a diary be brought up in the game, I don't remember it) I like it but best theories are based on context and narrative ques.

I have my own system for looking at story theories to determine level of validity going to spoiler it because its probably really boring to everyone

Last edited:
Reactions: Wardtnaci

Amanadd1992

Jul 5, 2020
View attachment 1378472

Overview:
Take over as the teacher of twenty high school students as they attempt to find their way through life. Manage and develop relationships with each of them in the fictional city of Kumon-mi. Choose how to spend your time after school and on weekends to best suit the path you want to take. Whether it be visiting the girls at their part time jobs, trying to convince them to let you into their dorm rooms, or just hanging out in the room with clocks at the local bar, there is always something to do in Lessons in Love.
Please note, some things in this game may be meant to confuse or disturb you.
But don't worry! Everything will be okay~​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-05
Release Date: 2023-01-05
Developer: Selebus - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.28.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Update Only: - - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - GALLERY UNLOCKER - CHEAT CODE - DARK MODE - SPANISH - GUIDE MOD - CHEAT MOD -
Puzzle Guide

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 988976 View attachment 988978 View attachment 988979 View attachment 988981 View attachment 988996 View attachment 988987 View attachment 988982 View attachment 989001 View attachment 989006 View attachment 989003 View attachment 713832 View attachment 795685 View attachment 795679 View attachment 795686 View attachment 773719 View attachment 773722 View attachment 795689 View attachment 773721
No Android?

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Now with drugdealer Io, I'm afraid of her learning about Miku and Sensei and trying to overdose or sabotage Miku on a psychotic breakdown.
And with hyper horny Sana, on the scene she talks about the angels with Sara, she says they won't take her too, that implies that the brother was influenced by the angels too, and if the "big horny" is a symptom of angel influence, what happened to him might be revenge of someone he assalted while "big horny" too.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
Here is one of Sekai's poems Ami reads us (or at least, tries to) in one of her last events

For me, it's too cryptic to make any sense, but maybe one of the big brains on here can make something out of it. I really wonder what is she talking about in the first part, something given to her and her lover (Sensei? Or his brother?), they would have wanted the same but god gave them different ones. Destinies? Deaths, maybe? Idk

Notice "- the girl who cannot breathe" at the end

Reactions: KnowNoHope

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Here is one of Sekai's poems Ami reads us (or at least, tries to) in one of her last events

For me, it's too cryptic to make any sense, but maybe one of the big brains on here can make something out of it. I really wonder what is she talking about in the first part, something given to her and her lover (Sensei? Or his brother?), they would have wanted the same but god gave them different ones. Destinies? Deaths, maybe? Idk

Notice "- the girl who cannot breathe" at the end
i can take a crack at it but its just conjecture

Edit:
I also have a different take on it too...which is a bit funnier

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Wardtnaci

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Some of these are definitely viable, but Sekai is not the wire god, she is an angel of Nozomu. That threesome scene is titled "Toys," and the angels and Sekai essentially turned the three into living sex toys. This is in line with Nozomu, who used a sex toy to create the world. The angels have also been established as servants of Nozomu from very early on.

I also don't think we'll see more than one new girl on the rooftop in any given reset.

Nodoka's awareness only manifests during the mania, so the awareness is a side effect of the mania, not an attempt to blockade her from figuring something out.
Thanks for the clarification on some of my thoughts, this game is so huge now that I forget some the detail reveals in the earlier parts of the game. Which means another playthrough for me as a refresher. Seeing as there will enough time to do so until next update.

I re-watched "Beyond the Reach of God". I still think that Nodoka's mania was induced by Godly influence and she that didn't suffer from it before; and God meant to stop her from finding whatever truth she is looking for. By way of sensory/information overload. But as you say I'm probably wrong on that point. And as KnowNoHope said in their post; I could be trying to draw parallels with thing I've seen or read elsewhere outside of the game (under: "SPOILERS:very boring stuff"; lvl 4, IIRC).

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Thanks for the clarification on some of my thoughts, this game is so huge now that I forget some the detail reveals in the earlier parts of the game. Which means another playthrough for me as a refresher. Seeing as there will enough time to do so until next update.

I re-watched "Beyond the Reach of God". I still think that Nodoka's mania was induced by Godly influence and she that didn't suffer from it before; and God meant to stop her from finding whatever truth she is looking for. By way of sensory/information overload. But as you say I'm probably wrong on that point. And as KnowNoHope said in their post; I could be trying to draw parallels with thing I've seen or read elsewhere outside of the game (under: "SPOILERS:very boring stuff"; lvl 4, IIRC).
i think your theory is fine I actually try to stay clear of theorizing about the gods in this game other than the base level 'what are they really', to convoluted at the moment so making just about any theory is plausible.

i mean except for the one true god Matthew who graces us with his presence every-time we stand outside the dorms and that one time in sana's bar

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I H̶O̶P̶E̶ next reset Ami appears in the roof and Maya is like "Oh good you impregnated your niece, congratulations. You're disgusting"

• Haha
Reactions: dantarium
Nov 3, 2019
Played through the update a while ago. Just wanted to give some thoughts on our proper introduction to Sekai...

Sekai, having broken whatever barrier (Sensei's mind?) was holding her from existing, is back.
The fact that she worked alongside the angels in the events leading up to Makoto and Futaba seems to imply her being connected to the god Yasu worships, and as someone else had mentioned a few pages back, perhaps Sekai may very well even be this god.

Going off that, at the very beginning of this update Yasu makes it clear that her god is on the beach. Later when weirding out Sana, Yasu mentions the fragrance of an Angel, or rather the "scent that comes from the thoughts she (the Angel) thinks and the things that she will see behind closed doors" considering these 'doors' that are opened by the narrator at the end of this update end with the narrator cutting it short prior to Sekai talking does play into the idea of her being the narrator.

Speaking of our final door that we see opened involving Yasu implies, at least to me, that we may be seeing Yasu acting rather different come next update. Something mentioned in the same scene talking about the Angel's fragrance, Yasu mentions how "All of my actions are predetermined by god and the only one who can puppet this fragile body is Him".

Going off the idea that Sekai is no longer 'locked away' and going under the belief that she is Yasy's god, Sekai may plan on a much more permanent puppeteering of Yasu as a means of interacting with Sensei or anyone else (Ami, for instance.). In another direction, even if Sekai isn't Yasu's god, I got a feeling that Sekai's interest in Yasu at the end still involves using her as a vessel. This based both on how sensitive Yasu is to these outer forces and as she puts it when talking to Sana "Indulge. You are free unlike me. You can let them in" which I take as meaning that Yasu can't exactly prevent gods/angels from 'entering' her.

This thought of what's happened to Yasu has been burning a hole in my head for a while now, figured I'd share it. Same time, I could be off the mark here. Hell, on a slightly unrelated note, maybe the reason Sensei now has been given this apartment is so he can avoid Sekai if she has actually willed herself into being alive within the world.

Either way this update was wild, I'm very interested to see what will occur come next update.

xxsourapplexx

May 9, 2020
You people doing all this weird shit to change values when the easiest solution is to just download the URM and throw it into the /game folder, alt+m and type in the variable name and change the value, it's so fucking easy even using saveeditonline takes more effort. Why i ever see everyone recommend other options and never that one utterly baffles me, is the blue background scary or something? It's the simplest, safest most easy to use add-on i've ever come across and it should be so fucking popular that anyone recommending anything else should get a dogpile of facepalms on their post.
What is the va
Fixed apk version added. Less than 80Mb apk so a pain free fix.
Thanks a lot man you a g :)

Jul 22, 2019
I re-watched "Beyond the Reach of God". I still think that Nodoka's mania was induced by Godly influence and she that didn't suffer from it before; and God meant to stop her from finding whatever truth she is looking for. By way of sensory/information overload.
If this was the case, I do wonder why the god in question would mess with her cognition in that way instead of just making it impossible for her to really grasp the information (like we see when people talk about how long the school year has been going). They could also just outright wipe her memory or disappear her if she's that much of a problem as well, she doesn't seem to be that important.

I do think there's something to her mania, just not sure it's meant to be an equivalent to sensei blacking out. Not unless she becomes more relevant to the wider plot later on at least.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes