KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I don't know maybe I read the gods wrong but it seemed hope and wires want sensei to basically screw everything that moves and feel great about it or feel like shit over it. Sekai has been 'locked away for lack of a better term till this update where she 'breaks free' and all her rants seem to be about loving only her. Kind of get the feeling things will be getting difficult for sensei when he starts focusing on any of the girls. People finally taking notice or something as sekais revenge for loving someone else.

I don't like theorizing on gods or their motivations much because their existence beside being vague in purpose are also contridictory and sometime anonymous in their dealing as we can only say which we think did this but with no real backing for some situations as they don't declare themselves in half the story elements they interfere with.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Who are the girls featured in the next update? One shitty thing about so many girls is waiting forever for some to get direct development - we've had a lot of Yumi progression lately and I feel like that's going to take a hit moving forward for a bit, unfortunately.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Who are the girls featured in the next update? One shitty thing about so many girls is waiting forever for some to get direct development - we've had a lot of Yumi progression lately and I feel like that's going to take a hit moving forward for a bit, unfortunately.
Main: 5 events
Yumi: 3 events
Tsuneyo: 3 events
Otoha: 3 events
Niki: 3 events
Yuki: 3 events
Picture Messages: 2 planned

Release date: Sometime in March

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Main: 5 events
Yumi: 3 events
Tsuneyo: 3 events
Otoha: 3 events
Niki: 3 events
Yuki: 3 events
Picture Messages: 2 planned

Release date: Sometime in March
Fantastic that we get more Yumi stuff, glad this isn't just going to fall by the wayside for a bit. Might get a minor resolution.

Tsuneyo will be really interesting, considering what she was talking about at the end of the most recent update.

Otoha and Niki, also has a chance to be interesting, but I wonder if it's going to be a bit of a small development, if anything at all. Sensei might just find out about it from Niki and semi-confront Otoha... maybe he'll have more of a conscience after everything that's happened and convince her to tell Rin?

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
What are you looking for? If it's lust just type lust and every girl's value should show up, use the search box like google and just fiddle with possible keywords, Sel isn't fancy with what he names his variables.
have you had any issues with the variables reverting back after you change them? I had to edit Ami, Futaba, and Makoto's lust since the requirements were so high for their lust events and I had to redo it like 3 or 4 times before it stuck. haven't had that issue with changing variables for any other game so far

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
We didn't get much Miku this update other than a "hey sensei I'm going the way most talented athletes in high school and becoming a drug addict" and sensei was all like "oh cool, Io I'm more concerned with you getting in trouble over this"
Also who was sensei supposed to get a gift for this time it was glossed over but I feel like this could have major issues down the line.

Reactions: crustlord12

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
have you had any issues with the variables reverting back after you change them? I had to edit Ami, Futaba, and Makoto's lust since the requirements were so high for their lust events and I had to redo it like 3 or 4 times before it stuck. haven't had that issue with changing variables for any other game so far
Hmmm, only time i've seen variable revert is if i roll back to a screen before i changed the value so unless you're doing that i have no idea, though i wouldn't think it possible, Selebus is notoriously basic when it comes to code and i've found nothing above a basic level whenever i've had to URM the game.

Reactions: jamyong

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
This game writing and character and story is good isn't it ? I am asking this as a genuine question ?

Cuz i haven't played it yet....Also is there scenes with the character the good ones you know......

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
This game writing and character and story is good isn't it ? I am asking this as a genuine question ?

Cuz i haven't played it yet....Also is there scenes with the character the good ones you know......
Yes, the writing is excellent a lot of the time. It can be a bit wordy at times, and the tone changes can be jarring, but there are long stretches where the writing is legitimately very good. Mostly every character has a distinct voice and personality, and the story, though meandering at times, is very intriguing.

There are not yet H scenes with every character, but every main character has been fleshed out very well at this point, and any lack of sexual events with them mostly makes sense.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mohanyadav69

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018

If you're coming to this game for the story, then, yes, I can say with absolute certainty that it's really good.

If you're coming for the sex, then I'll warn you that it's a slow burn, and not even half the main cast have scenes yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mohanyadav69

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
My money is on Sensei blackmailing Otoha into keeping quiet about his relations with the other girls in exchange for not telling Rin.
Sensei wouldn't do that to rin if he was a good homie..
While Niki didn't blatantly take advantage of Otaha in an attempt to secure more sensei time (yet) I'm still crossing my fingers for that to happen

I really really think rins mother living in the dorms should have been addressed well before these last two updates because I can't imagine she wouldn't have been found out in over 2 months being there.

I have an idea though how this is going to play out though.

Otaha gets some kind of physical relationship with niki off the ground. Rin finds out about Otaha and is crushed. Rins mom and the gang were out drinking and rins mom gets trashed goes to the dorm and rin crys into her moms chest about why no one will love her. Drunk mother kisses her full on the mouth saying she does before passing out in rin bedroom

...I have seen speculation that sensei will give his new apartment to Chika or Imani but there is only one person in this story who is actually homeless right now... rins mom

Last edited:

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Yes, the writing is excellent a lot of the time. It can be a bit wordy at times, and the tone changes can be jarring, but there are long stretches where the writing is legitimately very good. Mostly every character has a distinct voice and personality, and the story, though meandering at times, is very intriguing.

There are not yet H scenes with every character, but every main character has been fleshed out very well at this point, and any lack of sexual events with them mostly makes sense.
Thanks
If you're coming to this game for the story, then, yes, I can say with absolute certainty that it's really good.

If you're coming for the sex, then I'll warn you that it's a slow burn, and not even half the main cast have scenes yet.
Thanks you too

Welp i am gonna play this for characters and writing anyways......

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I don't know maybe I read the gods wrong but it seemed hope and wires want sensei to basically screw everything that moves
That's how it also seems to me. They don't just want him to screw around, they want him to do it for their glory. Presumably, while maintaining connection with god tha way Yasu does. At least that's how it is for Yasu's god.
Maybe this have something do with Sensei's claims of "injecting memories with his penis into girls". Whatever this means.
1673182907834.png

Just a side note, but I've been noticing lately the heavy reliance on sun-moon diad. Through the whole game the have been sentences like "light of sun/summer leaving me/filling me" of something like that. Even Ami recently mentions it:
1673182867540.png
And here:
1673182883881.png
What's curious is that there's no spring in Kumon-mi.

After the last reset moon is much more prominent. It appears in almost every scene where reality breaks. So I guess what's happening there's war of influence between two gods/seasons/moon-sun.
My money is on Sensei blackmailing Otoha into keeping quiet about his relations with the other girls in exchange for not telling Rin.
That would be very productive thing to do. Sensei's very passive and go with the flow kind of guy.
I can't imagine she wouldn't have been found out in over 2 months being there.
I don't think there were actually anything happening during those lost 2 months. It's not a lost time, it's a non-existent time. Eveyone's memories, like always, have been altered so they don't question it. Events, that were important for keeping girls within Sensei's influence "happened", like Yumi apologizing to class, but the rest of the time were left a gray mass of mundane nothingness. I think someone even said that they don't remember doing anything special after dorms war.

Also, I've been thinking about where the story goes next and I think that at some point Sensei will get a rival. Recently, Sensei has been challenged by Himawari (Daisy) on his belief that this world exist for his sake, that's why everybody falls for him. Maybe that's not the case. Maybe Sensei is just a convenient vehicle for corrupting underage girls and if he keep refusing to follow god/s, someone else will show up to do the job. The most dramatic candidate for this is his own brother.
So I wonder if Selebus will ever think of going ntr route, will he actually stick to his Artistic Vision™ or will he wuss out knowing how unpopular this tag is?

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
I was checking some replays (because this game is a fucking drug, holy shit) and I noticed that many of them seem to let out important stuff on purpose. For example, in "The Cracking of the Egg" the replay ends before Yasu says the name of Sensei's mother, and in "Robin Hood" the rant by Ami in the sauna is cut out as well. Is Sel doing meta stuff again, or is it my copy game being corrupted, or is it just me being stupid? (Probably all of them tbh)

Btw, in the first event I mentioned, Yasu says that she can't tell the name of whom Sensei truly loves, or really bad things will happen. So I think that it's not only Maya that can not say it, everyone except Sensei is forbidden from mentioning their love

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I was checking some replays (because this game is a fucking drug, holy shit) and I noticed that many of them seem to let out important stuff on purpose. For example, in "The Cracking of the Egg" the replay ends before Yasu says the name of Sensei's mother, and in "Robin Hood" the rant by Ami in the sauna is cut out as well. Is Sel doing meta stuff again, or is it my copy game being corrupted, or is it just me being stupid? (Probably all of them tbh)
This is because replay function uses the default set of choices, like being a good uncle and not fucking your niece, unless the scene wouldn't exist without those choices in the first place.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
This is because replay function uses the default set of choices, like being a good uncle and not fucking your niece, unless the scene wouldn't exist without those choices in the first place.
That's what I mean, if you don't fuck Ami there is supposed to be a rant in the sauna, but it is cut off. Moreover, as far as I know Yasu's scene is not dependant on anything but the replay still finishes early

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Yes, some replays purposefully cut off before the entire event plays.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
Yes, some replays purposefully cut off before the entire event plays.
Do we konw why? I'm seriously starting to think that the next reset event will have questions from parts not present in the replays, and we will have to play the whole game over and over again to find all the answers

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes