KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Hey, I just got back to play the game after dropping some ver and replaying the screen bj of Maya. I wonder it was the dream of sensei about her or she really bj him in his room. I thought she didn't love him.
You haven't played far into the game have you?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
You can try Umineko, Higurashi, and/or SubaHibi if you're in the mood for some more VNs. All three are mysteries with a horror angle.
Hey, I just got back to play the game after dropping some ver and replaying the screen bj of Maya. I wonder it was the dream of sensei about her or she really bj him in his room. I thought she didn't love him.
Definitely looking into everything anyone suggests thanks everyone

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Does anyone else kinda wanna strangle Touka?

Who ever is behind all the timeskips and resets is getting really sloppy!

I thought this was an isekai/possesion deal, but it seems that an errant reset caused massive memory loss in Sensei (probably multiple times).

Best I can figure is Sensei dated Niki, then some time later his brother died, Sensei took Ami somewhere else and raised her. Started teaching, then 'woke up' one time without remembering anything. Most of Sensei's knowledge came from the dossier book Maya left for him.

I can't place in the timeline when Maya 'stole' Sensei from Niki, was it before or after his brother's death?
Very rough timeline:
1) High school-aged Sensei dates Niki.
2) He gets injured, begins an affair with Ami's mother
3) He vanishes on Niki as he has fallen in love with Ami's mother
4) Some time later, Noriko finds him and starts getting tutored by him
5) Soon after that, Maya also starts getting tutored by him
6) Some form of relationship begins to form between Maya and Sensei
7) Ami's parents die
8) Sensei becomes a teacher
9) Something causes Kumon-Mi to become isolated from the rest of Japan and the cycle of resets begins.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
started a new playthrough....

Anyone know how to slow down those fast flashing frames with the static tv noise? (can't think of the right name for it)
Is there a RenPy function for it?
Trying to see the individual frames to read what's written them. Because clearly there are clues and hints on them that Sel wants us to barely see and pick up on key words, but they are flickering slightly too fast for me.

Reactions: crustlord12

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
He gets injured, begins an affair with Ami's mother
Hrmm.. Looks like I missed this somewhere. What was the injury? How was it caused? Mebe that'll jog my memory? (Geez, problems remembering a game about memory loss.. :p )

Ok, the affair with Ami's mother makes more sense why Sensei fell into a puddle of despair and Ami had to look after him for a while, and eventually fell for him.
I guess I have trouble reading between the lines.
If it's possible, could you tell which event/s show this, so I could replay it?

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Does anyone else kinda wanna strangle Touka?
God yes
the only problem is she would enjoy it and think its an attempt to initiate normal healthy human intercourse and try to break out the S&M rope
The reasoning for the apartment gift was just bad.
I have a better reason right now without even trying that would have given a bit of personality and sass to Touka.

How it should have played out:

Sensei: why are you giving me an apartment?
Touka: so the next time you feel like fucking Chika you won't do it in my bed.
Sensei:.. how d-
Touka: yeah her perfume was obvious and the sheets stank. You both disappeared for a long time, at the same time, and there were no other men in my house but a few servants that wouldn't even dare giving up a 6 figure salary to fuck in my bed no matter how adorable Chika is
Sensei: so you got me an apartment?
Touka: when you're rich you can give expensive passive aggressive insults to people that piss you off just so they remember what I could have spent this money on intead to make this problem go away. Enjoy the sleep assisting technology in the bed, I spared no expense, I'm leaving.
... Touka is gone
Sensei: so that was her bed

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hrmm.. Looks like I missed this somewhere. What was the injury? How was it caused? Mebe that'll jog my memory? (Geez, problems remembering a game about memory loss.. :p )

Ok, the affair with Ami's mother makes more sense why Sensei fell into a puddle of despair and Ami had to look after him for a while, and eventually fell for him.
I guess I have trouble reading between the lines.
If it's possible, could you tell which event/s show this, so I could replay it?
From the scene Good Boy:
"I recall a time when I was younger and cut my hand on the glass of a window that I attempted to climb out of. I fell two stories and landed on my ankle in a way that made it incredibly difficult to walk for at least two weeks. During that time, I grew closer to someone who would one day leave me."

This memory comes to him when he finds himself in the hallway of a school that isn't the one he teaches at. So he was in school when it happened, and Ami's mother was a teacher -- presumably, she was helping him get around and to/from school during his recovery, and that's when they grew close.

Sensei being in love with her has been hinted at throughout the game, but it wasn't until another Happy Scene (something everyone knows and ignores) that it became clear that it had been an affair, not some form of unrequited love.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Very rough timeline:
7) Ami's parents die
9) Something causes Kumon-Mi to become isolated from the rest of Japan and the cycle of resets begins.
I think 4 happens after 6 IMO. Because IIRC Maya does say that she hated Noriko trying to swoop in and take him away from her (and Succeeded?).

10) Real Sensei is lost after a reset (maybe 1st reset).
11) A fake Sensei creates the Diary with the class photo and initial thoughts the students.

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I think 4 happens after 6 IMO. Because IIRC Maya does say that she hated Noriko trying to swoop in and take him away from her (and Succeeded?).

10) Real Sensei is lost after a reset (maybe 1st reset).
11) A fake Sensei creates the Diary with the class photo and initial thoughts the students.
Maya created the diary with class photos, because too many Senseis were getting lost, she says that in one event IIRC.
Also Ami says Sensei never tutored Maya. I don't remember which event tho.

Reactions: Bingoogus

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Very rough timeline:
7) Ami's parents die
You have a few things confused.
1 and 2 happen approximately in the same time-frame, with him dating Niki perhaps in response to Sekai coming (on)to him. Then 7 happens and Sensei moves away, Noriko finds him and is then joined by Maya. Then for some reason Maya forces him to choose and he runs away again, then something really unclear happens and we get into the loops.

alpha90stigma

Dec 14, 2018
Search the forum for someone who has a 27.0 save.
As someone who has been looking for a save myself, all the ones currently posted are 26.0 and aren't set up for the 2.7 content (Miku's lust is too low). And I'm not savvy enough for cheat engines or save file tampering.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Has anyone figured out what sssssssssssssssssssssss kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk means yet? Sensei perceives Maya saying it in "A Place that Can Only Exist in Our Minds", and the Angels say it right before "Toys" in the latest update.

Very rough timeline:
7) Ami's parents die
I think 4 happens after 6 IMO. Because IIRC Maya does say that she hated Noriko trying to swoop in and take him away from
Correct, #4 takes place after #6. In event "Memories", when Maya is stuck in the dream with young Noriko and tutor Sensei, she says "And he's going to look at me. The real me. The one that grew up. The one that stopped coming here as soon as you did. The one that's followed you all this time." Bolded for emphasis.

Reactions: Wardtnaci

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Has anyone figured out what sssssssssssssssssssssss kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk means yet? Sensei perceives Maya saying it in "A Place that Can Only Exist in Our Minds", and the Angels say it right before "Toys" in the latest update.
I don't remember the actual event, but he seemingly heard those noises lying in his bad while listening to Sekai have sex with his brother. I think it was radio static and rain/wind. Something like that.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes